I would like to know your opinion - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gooooku

I would like to know your opinion

Of course, I am proud to be a part of this forum. I can be linguistically proficient here. I can learn something new here every day. I can increase my mental knowledge with ideas from experienced people. Basically, I get a lot of benefits here besides income. My opinion is that you can post useful and educational posts here You can increase the reputation. You have to avoid all the aspects that bring negative feedback.

Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency, and its basis, and with out a forex in composition, there's no discipline for encryption or opportunity currencies. The bitcoin forex has passed through huge adjustments withinside the charge on the grounds that its inception, on the grounds that its charge became first of all much less than 1/2 of a greenback and maximum human beings rejected it due to its low charge, however this coin controlled to wonder everybody When its charge started to upward thrust and it reached $ 20,000, all of the folks who offered this forex at a reasonably-priced charge controlled to gain very massive income and have become rich thru it. I am certain that this forex may have a totally excessive charge in the course of the approaching years because of the great call for on it with the aid of using customers from all around the world

As far back as 80's Bitcoin is of no value yes I agreed but for the past 10 years Bitcoin is taking the value of all currencies globally because today many people want to invest on Bitcoin even in crypto world people prefer buying Bitcoin than other currencies, thanks.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

In this regard, there are so many factors which are responsible to give high values for Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. The major factors are, Bitcoin was created to solve so many existing financial problems. As a first cryptocurrency, it started to gain tremendous reputations so that so many investors started to invest amounts in it. And they get their investment money in full

6 minutes ago, LeviAckerman12 said:

In the last few years the prices of different cryptocurrencies have gone really high! cause many people and members have joined this cryptoworld since then and they have invested a lot and then the demand rised up and finally the prices had to push up to fulfill that demand! and that's how the prices went high!

Dear colleague, I totally agree with you and the answer you provide in this publication since in recent years a lot of cryptocurrencies have increased their Value and as you say is that many people are pointing to the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

bitcoin attract around the globe attributable to its cost, various people acquire profited greatly from one's. spectacular inflation consisting of bitcoin for the reason that awesome years is attributable to sensational supply and insist. the overall carpenters are often also spectacular issues most that it.

Yes my dear,My opinion is that you work on cryptotalk , It will be change your life .You will become a successful man .You will earn money on this platform .As you know every human needs money for its life .I did not know about cryptolk before And I know it will change my life very soon 

The price of Bitcoin is determine through what people are willing to pay for it. In other words, given its digital and decentralized nature, the only factor that determines its value is the one established between supply and demand.

Edited by ajabe2
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is valueable currency. Because bitcoin is very efficient to tranfer through the internet connection.User use it because its easy and thats why it become valueable many merchant use bitcoins at the time of trading. Now a days bitcoins have many demand. 

Yes, bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world. Due to matter of insecurity in part of the world make many people depart ordinary money to online money and many people have full sentiment that online money is people money, not government money, and they also have believed that their money is more saver in online then bank, so this little reason increases the value of bitcoin because is more beneficiary then others coin. And this also makes many people use it for investing and also the same for trade.

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are good..yes i will tell my opinion..it seem to me,,it is the best platform of the world.i knew many think about this forum from Youtube. so decided to work in this site..it is best forum from earning.Bitcoin is popular currency of the world.

Yes no doubt my dear it is revolution and it is revolutionary technology I think do don't worry my dear I think so just work hard and be happy my dear. No doubt supply is limited bitcoin and also mining system here.

• +1 1

You are right no one currency can compete the bitcoin but it is all due to the struggle and effort of that guy who created this one and we don't know how much knowledge that one having and what are the ideas of that guy named satoschi nakomata he is the guy who created this one and having best ideas. 

Let all forget the earn we get from the forum,let share our opinions to each other yours might be different from mine and by sharing it with each other it will help us all to gain more knowledge and experience in life, every day and time we all learn here.

You understand I used to be bootleg for roughly captain hicks term and that I still don't love the cause of however happily I'm vertebral column because of public knowledge well-nigh banknote so that bullion price goes wakeful for the reason that quality of different euros are going to be down that's why it's going conscious.

The reason for this small number is to make it valuable. If it had an infinite amount, its price would have been even smaller than that of the xrp currency today, and its price would not have been high. But it's just reduced in value, like diamonds, gold, etc.

Bitcoin is one of the most demanding crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in bitcoin. There are some people living their life based on bitcoin. Look few months ago bitcoin price was low. But now its increasing. Bitcoin has a promising future. So dont waste time. Try to invest or trade. 

Well I realize that bitcoin cost will go high at some point or another yet now isn't the right an ideal opportunity to get it since it's cost will most likely go somewhere around the finish of this current year. What's more, yes the more individuals will begin utilizing it's cost will go ever more elevated and will arrive at 100k dollars one day.

First of all I want to tell people that this is a good platform to earn money and get information about this platform. My first opinion is  we must read rules and regulations about this forum so that after i we have no problem to work in this forum.

You can invest your money to get more profit. Through this platform you can solve your daily expenses by working hard but your post should be good and useful.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:43 AM, Gooooku said:

Well i just joined cryptotalk 4,5 months ago and i was irregular because i didn't know alot of things about crypto world so then i went on a research about crypto and i still think i missed some part of it . We all know that the world wants bitcoins because if its value . So my question is how the value of bitcoins has such tremendous increment in these past 10 years  . What was the reason is it because of there are limited bitcoins or some other reason . In these 10 years not any country's currencies has such increment like bitcoins 

Dear mate we know that population of the world is increasing day by day. And it is not possible to provide employment to whole world. That is why lot of peoples joined cryptocurrency world. Here they can make money sitting inside their homes. Cryptocurrency become famous and it attracts lot of peoples . It is the reason that its price increased tremendously.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed over the past year. And Bitcoin is expected to grow in importance in the future. The price of Bitcoin will break all currency records and I think Bitcoin will be accepted in all countries.

• +2 1

The value of bitcoin is coming very higher compared to the previous years . It's a great power to change future . It has gain trust from lots of people's. As the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day numerous changes can take place

My opinion is that this site is a very good site. This is a great site to earn. My opinion is that here I will work carefully. And want to make a lot of money from here. The demand to work here is very limited. You work hard here carefully.

Bitcoin can be some continuation that includes got hold of reverence for the reason that without help feed it all price. up-to-dateness operating room crypto operates given that social class bank on it all. a lot going from social class depend on penny that may be the nitty-gritty in reference to magic reverence.