95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Fear prevents you to make an attempt. It is a loss of opportunity. When you lose your chance to do something you can never succeed. One must have confidence to do anything in life.

Fear forces us to make mistakes too as we might exit a position with a small profit and we keep watching price rising and will have to rebuy higher. If we are trading with less we can make better decisions. 

I agree with you, my friend, I think that fear brings loss, especially in trading cryptocurrencies. We must get rid of our fears and control our feelings. I think that the pursuit of experience will increase confidence in the impure and rid you of fear gradually.

• +3 1

we will not achieve any profits and we will remain afraid of losing money and we will not dare to invest and tradeyou created many congratulations for that friend I really liked what you say in the thank you very much for sharing these valuable tips with all of usthe profit and the losses, that what works for you is to make sure tat we are able to really live we are suppose to make sure what we practice work keep on working as hard and put together everything in the right perspective

• +1 1

Thank you very much, your topic is really nice.

I completely agree with you, we should be brave and take risks.

We shouldn't stay at the same point because of fear.

There are ups and downs, so we don't have to fear.

Wish all members are well.

Thanks again buddy

I completely agree with you my friend, fear is the main cause of loss, so you must have self-confidence when starting a trade or investing business, I am currently learning more to increase my self-confidence and start working in this field.

It's great content. Indeed, fear of the most dangerous stages that some people possess, they have to be courageous, and it is okay if you do not lose you will not win. You have to be more certain about profit and be prepared for everything and all the risks that you may be exposed to.

What more important and interesting topic, overcoming fear is an important in any area of our life, for all we must be brave, forget the negative terms and always put our eyes to the front pointing to success, do not be afraid of losing is part of the process, So to succeed and win, you have to risk it. @Calvinpriva I congratulate you for such an excellent publication, you described the success, the path of how to make your life better and turn the lives of those around you. Thank you so much for your words and advice. 

Yes this is the facts because we know the benifit but we still ahve fear and never make a step and never takes a risk. So if you want to become a trader than you have to invest with taking risk and there should be no fear because some time the graph going down to down but soon it will return but some members take thia on their mind and cross teh bid due to fear.

Fear prevents us from making important decisions. We must overcome this feeling of courage and patience. Sometimes our fear of loss prevents us from participating in an important project, so we must eliminate our fear. 

What a very wonderful topic and that you are always right, my friend. Fear is the main reason for a loss, so we must always be patient and courageous, and these two will make you a strong and successful man.

Yes, my dear, the loss comes from one explicit thing, which is fear, fear, dear, you bring the loss in the end, and that through one thing, which is that you are afraid of a decline in the currency and that you are entering into unwanted currencies in general. This whole thing brings you miserable luck mainly so dear every What you need is a clear and explicit thing, which is to adhere to the rules that you set for yourself while publishing posts to know about cryptocurrencies. When this matter rises or falls, this depends on the analysis of all work in general. Thank you very much.

This is such an informative and a great topic.yes you are right. Fear is a biggest enemy. We should work without fear. Taking risk is a part of life . Fear is the thing which is between us and our success

A wonderful topic and very important indeed, we should not be afraid, but rather we must be strong and have a strong will in order to win and be unique and useful topics

I agree with you, my friend, it is good to be patient, calm and confident when working in the field of investment and trading and to be ready to face loss, failure and failure, but we must not feel despair and frustration and constantly try to achieve success and reach the desired goal and Work hard, be afraid of losing, and focus on our goal only

Fear is our enemy, because if you let fear work for you, you lose a lot and lose big chances. But I will not deny that fear has already saved me from scams and fraud. But I always try to think hard and I don't let fear act on its own.

Will stop your fear as soon as the gaining adequate information and then you will be able to share useful publications in a good way, and then when you read more and spend more and more time in this forum will expand your circle of knowledge automatically and will fear gradually

My friend, thank you for the useful information and the good post, but the loss is not inevitably linked to fear. There are also the ingredients for us to move away from fear and be courageous.

Whoever wants to go through the experience of acquiring money and profits through the Internet must have courage and strength and move away from fear because fear leads to failure and is prepared to profit and loss. The world of investment is large, huge and wonderful. 

I do not agree with you that fear is related to failure or loss, as most of the time the loss comes from the person's lack of knowledge of the work he is doing fully and from the lack of experience in how to work. Also, the loss comes as a result of impatience and hasty decision-making and not studying it well for that very rarely  Fear is a cause of loss..

Fear is our enemy and is something that is in us, we have to fight it of adventure, learning, and exploring what is new and we also take advantage of the tips others and learn from them.

Thank you for this wonderful article, it's really useful.

Dear friend, entering the field of investment needs a lot of experience, and this experience needs time in order for us to obtain it for this automatically. We will enter this field when we get the experience

It is human nature to be afraid of losing a large sum of money. Essentially, it means you've taken the wrong path and are saving or selling well beyond your means. Fear forces us to make mistakes as well, as we will exit a role with a small profit and continue to watch the price rise, forcing us to repurchase at a higher price. We will make better choices if we trade with less resources.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, we must not give in to our fears when we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other’s opinions and share knowledge and thus we obtain knowledge  And money at the same time.

That is a very comprehensive article you have written. The right idea is to make sure that you are able to balance the effort you put in, the profits and losses, and that what works for you is to make sure that we are able to really live.