95% of loss, comes from fear! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

95% of loss, comes from fear!

Human nature is particularly afraid of losing a significant amount. Basically, it means you have made an incorrect plan and beyond your means, you are investing or trading high. Fear also forces us to make mistakes as we can leave a place with a small profit and we continue to watch the price increase and have to buy higher. If we trade less, we will be able to make better choices.

This is a great cooperation. We should have the mental fortitude and self-assurance when making venture and exchanging and have the option to bear the misfortune and dangers since, in such a case that we don't do this we won't accomplish any benefits and we will stay scared of losing cash and we won't set out to contribute and exchange.

Greetings friend, splendid advice for all those members who need a boost of security to begin to be successful in their endeavors, in my opinion the one who does not risk never wins, we have to be aware that in any business we will have good and bad moments but that is  what will give us success.

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, this is absolutely right that 95% loss come from the fear if I start a work with full passion the chances of success will more if I start a work with fear I will not get success and this is the truth of life

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, this is absolutely right that 95% loss come from the fear if I start a work with full passion the chances of success will more if I start a work with fear I will not get success and this is the truth of life

• +2 1

Maybe from bad trading too as 95% is too much to say that it comes from fear. I think that fear is a natural instict that warns us of something bad that is possible to happen. It is also coming from ignorance, so we need to gather all the data we can to make a better decision. Maybe experience is also important, however I have to judge about that later, as only having four months of experience I can't say that I have enough.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

That is an exceptionally thorough article you have composed, the correct thought is to ensure that you can adjust the work you put in, the benefit and the misfortunes, that what works for you is to ensure that we can truly live we assume to ensure what we practice work continue functioning as hard and assembled everything in the correct point of view.

This information is very useful and important to every here, i think we most have faith, self confidence and courage before starting investment in any trading market, and you should put in mind that you are taking risky of your income because you can achieve big profit or loss, but let's make investment without fear of anything and let's learn from old members that are into trading stuffs

This is really true the psychological factor is what often leads to not choosing the right decision and therefore failure at work and loss must be controlled more emotions when working to ensure that no loss.

Being fearful while starting new things is natural but too much fear is not good because it stop our move toward success and lead us to give up without trying. If we want to be successful in trading or in whole life then we should fight with our fear. 

Yes and you can take this information to the bank it works all the time, we get afraid, you dont know of any prediction but the right thing right now is to find that key that effectively show where to go and where to stand because there is always that one person who dont understand why the market is moving up fast or why its falling down this fast this is really something that works for so many people and sometimes its really rough on us.

@227plan @Glory39 @Izeal

A good article at tines we also fear to invest, fear to take a risk all in the name of maybe we are going to be scam due to all these fear to take any action it always bring about we loosing and missing great but to my surprised on this platform it seems to be lucrative and valid in many ways.

Absolutely my dear brother, Our fear is our enemy. But before any major investment, we have to have proper knowledge about it or we should invest something while walking on an expert advice.  

On 6/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I hope you will agree with this! A lot of people are using and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only a few of them are getting profit with their investments! The biggest enemy is fear, and that's why many people are losing more than winning. Successful people are saying this "you have the decisions to choose to be rich or poor" this decision will be made right with a fearless person.

A simple example of why you won't succeed when you are a coward;

• You fear to invest
  • You fear to take risks
  • You fear to try new things
  • You fear to lose
  • You fear new projects
  • And many more....

Now, how can you be success when you fear all these things?!

The problem its because we heard many things from many people, and we believe all things that we heard. Many of us we have been affected psychological, if we need to be success we should understand there is profit and loss in anything that we do! When we believe that, we will never fear to invest or we will never fear to lose! Because, you don't know what will make you success.. So its good to have the confidence for trying new things, we can lose opportunity just for fearing to try new things! 

Here are some tips that will help you to take a new step;

1. Everything that you do, remember there is tomorrow - You have dreams to achieve, family to take care, etc. Though we don't know our tomorrow, we should work harder because we are still alive.. So stop fearing and take a good step now, be brave!
  2. Trust in yourself before anyone trusts you - There are many people who need to be trusted by many people in what they do, but unfortunately they don't trust in themselves! Build trust for yourself in what you do before other people trusts you! This will help you to do great things and have confidence to anything that you will do.
  3. Never give up.. no matter what difficulties you will face - Some people give up very easily what they do because of bad comments, stop immediately if you are that kind of person because you will never achieve your dreams! Jack Ma, the founder and owner of Alibaba Group, he was dumb and no one gave him a job when he applied, he always been rejected! When he got the idea to start his first business, he shared it with some people but many of them reject to be his partner! Only because he was a dumb, poor and he never own anything valuable! But now, he is the richest person in China! He started his first business when he was 33 years, but now he owns valuable companies. So never give up, you still have time!
  4. Have confidence to try new things - There are many opportunities in new things, if you will fear all of them you may lose your door of success! Everything that we do in our lives they have profit and loss, we should accept that so that we can have the confidence to try anything.

There are many things that will help you to be confident enough, but today we will end here. I like to talk about life in many of my topics, because my success story its not easy even to listen it! That's am trying to encourage you.

Many words! Thanks for reading. 

Fear is most important  to cause losss in your feild. If you want successful then overcome your fear. Your fear loss your everything so please fear control research is matter so research about this site then you succeed. 

I don't know exactly what the ratio is but fear and lack of control our feelings plays a very big role in the loss  wheather in trading or in any other field in the real world..

The fear factor is mankind's greatest enemy.
Fear of taking any step forward and fear of taking risks in not falling into loss is considered a dangerous matter because it keeps the person in his place without any progress forward,
Our feelings and fear must always be controlled.
Thank you for the wonderful topic.

• +3 1

One of the few things I learned last year was the power of persistence. If you plan to achieve something, and you're yet to reach your desired result please don't give up yet. Most of the billionaires today weren't afraid to risks if they were they wouldn't become what they are today you also need to ask for advice from an expert in cryptocurrency before you invest in a particular trade you will make profits and you will lose money as well risk takers are the money makers.

This is a very informative post for me. I am working on this platform, since December 19, but this information about cryptocurrency is new for me and i am glad to see this post. So, all these things that are described in post is informative and knowledgeable posts.

This is a very informative post for me. I am working on this platform, since December 19, but this information about cryptocurrency is new for me and i am glad to see this post. So, all these things that are described in post is informative and knowledgeable posts.

Thank you very much for sharing this very good informative post. And you are absolutely right fear the factor that we failed to do something. Actually everyone is leaving in fear because we face lot of dangerous thing everyday. But we need courage to overcome those fear. We have to tell ourselves that all is well and we can do it and if we want to be successful in our life we have to step outside of our save zone and work hard.

You are absolutely right mate, The fear we develop into self make us encounter loses.  As an individual always remember that life nowadays is full of risk. Our fear to invest or to take risk make us remain left behind. We shouldn't always keep fearing rather we should keep trying even if we will loss.

Very right,If you have fear in your mind don't join cryptocurrencies world, Because it's platform that will make you to know how to create a for your self not until you depends on another person to help you create a topic,And if you are not competent you can not join cryptotalk.

We must have the courage and self-confidence when making investment and trading and be able to bear the loss and risks because if we do not do this we will not achieve any profits and we will remain afraid of losing money

Yeah there are teo things fear and courage if uh have fear uh will suffer loses and do no go ahead but if uh have courage then uh can take risks and can go long ahead in life

In a company, someone sold his share for a small amount, and after years his shares were worth thousands of billions, and the company became one of the most famous and largest companies ...
 There are thousands of stories about failure and success. Failures are due to fear, failure to take risks and not take advantage of opportunities in a timely manner

• +3 1

I agree to your post, we should overcome our fear and be willing to take risk in order to be successful in life that same principle goes with cryptocurrency if we are trading or investing.we should build up self confidence and take the right decision at the correct time while investing or trading as it is an important factor while doing it.