Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciate yourself to achieved more in crypto

Yes friend appreciating yourself to achieve more in crypto talk forum is another way to motivate ourselves to be hard working because without appreciating your work then you can't appreciate others for their effort too, the only appreciation we make to ourselves is by making meaningful and educative posts that will increase others in knowledge and experience which will make them rate your post and give you positive reputation and by this one need to be hardworking in making reasonable posts and comments 

• +3 1

I am agree with you my friend.If we want achievement we should appreciate our own self.If we become lazy and inactive we can't reach our goal.For our goal we should motive our self all time.The  best way of achive the goal is be motivated all time.And we should appreciate our own self for do the work.We have to give more time by all efforts  in forum.

• +2 1

It makes you feel good when your reputation goes up. Especially if your posting in English & English isnt your 1st language. Its always hard to to anything in a 2nd language. So, keep up the good work that you have achieved for yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back, you deserve it. More importantly, keep on posting here in the forum.

• +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Congratulations my dear friend for this good achievement... This reputation show you are perform good work on this platform and work hard on it... And your contents are informative for the user's... Hope so my dear friend you continue this great job on this platform and take more and More reputation on his posts and achieve more...

• +1 1

Congratulations my pal, achieving 200 high-quality reputations is an fulfillment really worth celebrating, and this is proof which you are doing a very good task inside the discussion board, for this members have given you a high-quality recognition for publishing useful topics.

• +2 1

On 9/23/2020 at 9:17 PM, MrGox said:

That is right if we want to get good reputation, we should work hard. It will really happen, you will get what you deserve. As l said we should try creating good topic and posting comment, which can be useful for other members. We can learn from each other.

Hard work is the key to success and if you do share good information than it will help others as well as you also and you will get some good reputation on the platform which will make your profile strong.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This is nice. You really are publishing good content. We must all work to publish good content in order to get good reputation because that increases us insistence on publishing more good posts.

This is a motivation for everyone of us we should keep in doing the good work in this forum so that we can earn the result of our work if someone has up to 200 reputation this means he has been posting good post.

You are right this motivation is very important for specially beginners who disappoint after some days of working here. You should have to do more to earn and learn. Thanks!

Congratulations on your achieving 200 reputation points! We are all happy for you. These reputation points show how hard and sincere you are in your work. I wish I would reach at least a half of what you have achieved.

Remember that you can earn a lot of money if you work hard here and keep appreciating yourself which is the best way for motivation. I am sure if you keep appriciating yourself you will achieve your goals and get more then you think.

Congratulations, on your this achievement. This is not a little achievement. You are absolutely right mate, self appreciation gives us self confidence and self respect and a self esteemed man can achieve anything in his life. So be motivated and committed in your journey and you will achieve your goals.

I agree with you. This thing really motivated me to keep on posting to get high community reputation points like senior have. I hope my spirit will increase with time and I will have more useful and helpful content in future. Yes, there are many opportunities in crypto currencies to change complete life and good way to achieve this is to appreciate yourself. 

Truely, This is actually an incredible work. It appears to be that you are distributing acceptable substance. We should all attempt to distribute great substance to get great standing since that expands us emphasis on distributing all the more great posts.

if you want to do something very big at once you would not be able to do that you should you buy some small places where you can still stay and got talent to show all of us.

now having the raputation points have no value for me maybe because I am getting too much of it or maybe I found it out that there is no practical use of the feature.

Congrats on your achievement, well done! I completely agree with you, motivation really works best if it first came from yourself. It's a bonus if you have friends or people around you that gives you that push that you need to do better but it is only as effective if you help yourself.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:21 PM, B3K said:

We must all work to publish good content in order to get good reputation.I would also request you to make more such helpful post. helps you to boost more you eagerness to make more better.Investing and investing is the key to achieve more earnings.

Yes we should try to make good content for new and beginner users of cryptoworld this is good opportunity to earn by learning and teaching about cryptocurrencies.

According to the latest update of the payment system in the forum, obtaining evaluations is a reason to pay satoshis for your topics, and therefore you must work hard in order to collect the largest possible number of evaluations on a daily basis through responses and creation of topics

• +2 2

Congratulations on your achievement. It's true, I think we need to reward by giving a positive reputation to the people who create the topic. When we give positive reactions to others, we'll get them too, so there's always feedback to make the forum more lively.

• +1 1

its more like glitter when you actually tend to have  day which you won here in the forum as most won't have that as a having a reputation now is not really much in competition than having to have the stars of having to have won a day here in the forum as basically it comes having to have the highest number of reaction as possible during that day that very member

• +1 1

To get more standing, consistently contain great exceptional content,share accommodating presents on apprentices in this gathering and this is a state of being thankfulness I trust that you will compose more usfull point

• +1 1

Congratulations for your good reputation. It's difficult to get reputation like this. I think it's a reward of your hard work. Your point of appreciate is true. Every man wants appreciate for his work it will help him for doing best.

I will definitely appreciate myself for achieving more in crypto because I can move forward easily by earning money in this forum. I hope I can move forward in the future.

You do well, persevere in what you do and gain a good reputation. I certainly agree with you. The more a person appreciates himself and is confident in what he offers and does it, the more people respect him, and no one underestimates himself or his abilities. We all have things distinct from others.