Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Hello dear friend, I am a new member here and I need such advice, so I would like to thank you for this valuable advice. I completely agree with you that life does not stop teaching us. Life is a big school

Life is full of difficulties. Every day of life teches us a lesson. Life always learn how to live in this world. Never stop learning because life always teaches us.

Yes i agree we should not stop the learning.there are two types of learning one is inherit learning in this learning we dont need practice because this is inborn they will perform in his first attempt and the othere is not inherit but we will learn it with practice in our daily life everymistake give us new learning

Earned income is directly related to access to education and thirst for education. If we have these two things, all industries will make huge profits. And if we are talking about a corrupt company, if someone has the knowledge and experience, it is useful.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:16 PM, Zezo said:

When you stop learning it will be like breathing dead, we must continue to learn to create a better life for us and our children

Hi friends we should never stop learning because everyday life teaches new lesson so we should take knowledge from everywhere there it is found and knowledge cannot be loss it cannot harm us much it give us many  benefits.

5 hours ago, Labozhii said:

Learning is the key to success in life and we also have to keep pride aside by asking people that are ahead of us because no one is perfect and we have to be learning from each other in this forum because we are being paid for teaching others.

That's true mate, pride only lead people astray and tend to loose alot of big and bigger opportunities in life, so let keep our pride and ego aside and learn from those we feel or think they have knowledge about something we require or something we don't know about

• +1 1

Yes, my friend you are right. 

Never stop learning rather how much knowledge you have. 

Because another day gives you a new knowledge which you don't have. 

Because learning is not end when the teaching is running. 

You are right, we should never stop learning because life is always teaching us something new every day about this world that we enter without any knowledge or we enter with the basic necessary and now we have a lot of information to spare about all this.

Correct learning is a continue process. The way we never stop eating that how we should never stop also to learn. If we don't eat we die same also to learning, if we don't learn we loss knowledge, skill. 

We never stop studying, we always have to learn something new . There is no substitute for education to educate and educate the next generation. So we have to learn and learn something new every day. We learn and learn a lot from this platform besides making money.

On 6/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, vynz said:

From a beginner to being expert you must not stop learning how world will deal with you and how you will deal with it since change is inevitable there's no constant and the reality is that it takes lifetime before you know the essence of what you doing. 

Well written. This life is all about learning new things. We must Learn about new things everyday. Knowledge and experience makes us expert.

Great you created a proverb now. I don't know if we need this in any way, as it is like saying never stop breathing because the earth will always provide you with oxygen. Not a real meaning so have a good day but don't waste breath with posts.

Science is the most powerful weapon in any work you want to do so learn more and more and share information with the latter in order to benefit from previous experiences and give benefit to others.

Hello, my dear friend, you are right in this matter. We must not stop and continue to learn and learn, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, to increase earning for a happy life. In fact, we gained from the forum useful and valuable information about cryptocurrencies. I wish you good luck and success.

Nice topic, yeah we shouldn't stop learning but we should keep gaining more knowledge no matter whom or where just like the way we are learning something new here on this forum, cos we don't know who is being the chats.

• Useful or interesting 1

I allways try to learn new things life always teach you the lessons which help all the life and give us experience that how to live life how to do work all things life teach us.

You are very right, even knowing a lot about cryptos, one will never stop learning, because this world grows every day, as new projects appear for which it is worth investing and this market is one of the best for all the innovation it has every day in terms of very good projects.

Indeed, learning has been part of our daily lives. It starts when our life started in this world. When we are a baby we learned how to crawl, walked and speak some easy words, until we reach the age that are we now we do not stop learning every day. Learning serves us a tool to become a better version of ourselves without learning our life will remain stable. Learning teach us to have solutions on the problems that we encounter in life, and it will helps us to become a successful person someday.

Yes I'm very very agree with you life never stop the teaching us so we should not to stop lean . Because knowledge is a self it examination I think. So be and earn well I think with learning process.

• +1 1

The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you. A wise man can learn more frin a foolish question than a fool can learn frome a wise answer. Of course, you should not stop learning, because life is full of lessons in all fields, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, we cannot be successful people in the world of digital currencies without which they can be encrypted and how to profit. You will get, and the main benefits of CryptoTalk for these people is the forum that gives us the greatest opportunity to learn to code.

• +3 1

Yes I'm hundred percent with you on that point I think. So it is very precious think because learning make happiness and it's very important for bright future and future so love it.

• +1 1

Learning is Best key 🗝️ to make a Successful Person in Your Life And in your society. When you learn about something , then you make expert about it . Carry on learning More and more here and also enjoy your Earnings more and more .

• +2 1

19 hours ago, True legend said:

That's true mate, pride only lead people astray and tend to loose alot of big and bigger opportunities in life, so let keep our pride and ego aside and learn from those we feel or think they have knowledge about something we require or something we don't know about

That is right mate, what you will learn can never be taken from you again so we don't have to be feeling big and I hope those doing that stop it because they are just cheating themselves if they don't know and I suggest we keep learning my friend because life never stop teaching us new things.

For life always give us lessons. Especially when we make a mistake in something we were actively seeking to obtain it, we learn from our error, our patience, and our strength drives us to repeat the attempt until we succeed, so we always have to learn and benefit.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

Yes,

I agree with you.

Life is the name of struggle. You face the success only when you work hard. Your success only depends on your working and honesty. If you stop the work then you will face the failure.

There is only one thing that makes a man famous and useful this thing is hard working and struggling for some aim.

Good luck.