Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

You are absolutely right mate. Learning is very vital to succeed in life and this is the main objective of this forum to keep learning and learning Cryptocurrency everyday and that is the essence of we having new topics created everyday. Also, cryptocurrency trading and investment needs one to keep learning from experience in order to reach higher height.

• +1 1

In my simple understanding learning is a continue process which did not have starting or stopping point. Learning process didn't acquired any sex or age. Learning process can be formal or informal learning process. 

Yes you are right, learning is a process which never stops. A person who is eager to learn never fails. Curiosity about things show us the path to new destinations. We dont know what is our future but can make our future better by learning about different aspects of life. 

Yes that is true my brother will should never stop learning because life it self never stop teaching us a lesson so we have to keep learning every blessing day 

Yes, life is a school in all its details .. life ends and science does not end .. The dive into the world of cryptocurrencies is very deep and endless, and you will not stop learning everything new every day and every night .. Let us spread this forum among our communities to spread greater benefit .

Learning is basis of everything. Everyday we have a lot of new experiences that teach us many good things. beside that this forum gives us the opportunity to learn everything through the users experiences to be able to fulfill our goals.

Yes we are not stop to learning when we are stop learning it means breathing dead .Life is not so easy because we are face problem every step of life and learn many thing from it.when we are learn that means we are success in life.

We learn about many unknown things from school.  We can learn a lot from crypto.  At a time when there are many obstacles in the way of life, we can learn to use patience and knowledge.

Yes, I agree with you brother.  Study is very important and we should never stop doing it.  If we need more success in our lives, we should learn about good skills to help us.

18 hours ago, True legend said:

As the author said, learning is one of the main major ways to success, many successful persons today earn their success because they never relent on learning, they have always been learning.so let all continue to learn so we can earn big from cryptocurrency world

That is the secret many members don't know and since you have said it here i will suggest anyone reading this conversation should make use of this strategy so as to become successful in cryptoworld because knowledge is light.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will never stop learning because life I not stop teaching in fact one suppose to been to ones last day in this life because what life have been teaching each day is different from one day or the other.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greeting I hope all of you will be fine.Learning is the most important part of life to alive my opinion is that without learning we are not alive we are just take the breath but not alive.The day in  which we are not learn even a single things is like  the waste of day.we are at the right place for earning and learning. My personal experience at this platform I am new here but in some days I have learnt a lots of knowledge.The time which I spend here is the best of my day for learning.

• +1 1

Learning is a sole process which never stopped or end in our life. We start learning from the lap of our mother and this process lasts till our graves. Learning always give us information and knowledge about our life. So we shouldn't stop learning because life never stops teaching.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend . As you said we should never stop ourselves from studying new and new things. In a platform like this we are able to learn many things . We came to know about cryptocurrencies and we are now able to gain information about many topics. When we stop learning it means that our life is also over . So keep learning more and more as long as you live.

• +3 1

Friends I want to say that u cannot stop learning because life never stop teaching. Day in day out u learn new things even in this great platform keep following post in order to have knowledge in this platform.

Yes so long you still breath you can never stop learning either from your wrong or you good deeds you have to keep learning.Learning only will stop in the grave

6 hours ago, Labozhii said:

That is the secret many members don't know and since you have said it here i will suggest anyone reading this conversation should make use of this strategy so as to become successful in cryptoworld because knowledge is light.

That's mate ,am glad you view the post very beneficial and as a secret to success , it indeed a way of making some very successful, we all see how school professors are ,they are successful and regarded as well respected people in the community

• +2 1

As learning is earning. Earning means earning of knowledge here. So, in life we should always keep learning as I'm here in seek of knowledge of cryptocurrency and I learnt alot and also learning more and more.

you are right

Life never stops teaching

I enjoy every moment I spend being active here on this forum because I invest my time with what is beneficial

I don't spend much time on social media because I consider it a waste of time and effort

The moment one stops learning then the brain starts contrasting, so there its important and paramount that one never stop learning. 

Yes dear you are right. Human will learn his whole life. Learning never seems the age you can learn in any age of life. As you say life not stop learning will also not stop

Life always leads us to learn new things since March when we started with the coronavirus I was inactive and could not go to work one day a friend came and told me about the topic of cryptocurrencies and I told him that he was bullshit then I saw how he made profits and I am interested today, I advise all those who want to listen to me, I am happy to be here and I always try to study the subject more to help others.

• +1 1

That is true what you say friend we must never stop learning because life always has something new to teach all of us when we believe that we have already learned everything something new appears out of nowhere that catches our attention and that we have never informed ourselves about That is because, as this information or data is very recent.

This is absolutely true because we may think we know everything in the world but actually we may only know 1% of the things that is happening in this world. We must try to achieve all the knowledge that is happening around the world. I dont say we need knowledge for making money but for making a decent amount of money we should be able to have the knowledge.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.