Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

For achieving success we must learn all the time. We always take new experiences from our life and learn best lessons from it. Besides that we can learn from people's experiences. This Platform is giving us the opportunity to learn a lot of things through the people's experiences.

Yes gentleman you said absolutely right first of all I want to try that if you are learning you are making to never stop learning because it will save us and we'll be a still alive we must continue to willing to even learn. And I am also learning here on this forum world become itself a ocean world.

Learning is the key to success in life. You should always strive to gain knowledge, skills and experiences, develop ourselves and do our best in learning and never stop.

Life always continue to teach us different lessons.it keeps on giving us lessons at every step which we take.so we must also keeps on learning so that we could cope with the difficulties which comes in our life.

your are absolutely right i am agree with you man never stops leaning because he should learn throughout his life as life continue he should gain knowledge and information from other and not only learning the new things he should also teach other people and share his knowledge with other because knowledge increase more by spreading

Welcome dear this platform.  This forum is fulfill f knowledge and learning.  Learning is very important and learning is key factor of success.  If you work you earn and learn at the same time . 

Man must continue to learn to develop himself. 
We should never stop learning. 
Because learning is the only way to succeed and reach the goals 
Even if we fall, we must not give up, we must rise and continue to learn.

I agree with you. We need to learn always because life is full of things that we do not know. Regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, we are lucky that we entered this world almost from its inception, so we must try to develop ourselves in the best possible way in order to benefit from this field.

Certainly my friend, the learning and the knowledge gained day after day from life and from others, and from the mistakes that we commit, they increase our knowledge in all areas of life.
And life, as mentioned by a great school, we learned everything
We must continue and not stop learning in order to develop and progress as life progresses

Education is not only required for teaching, because life is the largest school for learning, and science students find it with any work that it accomplishes, if it is inside the forum about encrypted currencies or others, because science is not reserved for anyone

Hi🙋

In my opinion ,Stop learning like a person who fell from a high place .. I agree with you 💯that life does not stop giving lessons every day, so you must persevere and communicate about education and know everything❤️❤️🌺Good luck💚

Learning is the basis of life. If life is devoid of education, there is no meaning to life.  There is no specific limit for education, nor is there a specific age, so when a person is still sane, he is able to learn

Well learning is endless process and specially on crypto talk forum it is huge platforum for us so what ever we learn new we should share with others .Because its good if someone learn from our learning

Yes it is absolutely right life never stop teaching and we have to learn something at any instant of life . This is the beauty of life that there is no range to stop learning .

Yes, my friend, this is true, and I agree with you that a person always needs to learn and gain experience and skill with time. We in this honorable forum hope to gain skill, knowledge and information that will benefit us in our lives.

• +2 1

Stopping learning is a very unfortunate thing, unfortunately there are many people who are badly dealing with the capabilities available to them and they do not use it in its right path 

My dear friend, there are many ways to learn, either from those with experience, from our mistakes, or from the mistakes of others. The means differ, but the same result for this we have to be patient and work hard

People continue to learn because the old will be traditional while the new things invogue will be the new era things. If you do not learn in the past years, you will notice you lack behind. The world changes daily and we have to blend by learning..

I agree with you dear. Really life is an educational jouney. In every Moments of life we are taking lessons from our life. What is good or bad our life indicates ou about this. So i think it is not possible for us to stop learning. Infact it is a automatic natural rule for human beign.

Reading is an important subject. Life will run out of money, everything will run out, but human knowledge will never run out. The more time we spend outside in other unnecessary work, the better time we have I can do something good if I spend on something.

This is the time of learning because life never stop teaching. People face many difficulties in life and life gives many lesson. The learning process will never stop because many people comes in life and they learn too much lesson. These lessons are enough for life to become the successful. If you want to become successful in your life then you should work hard and work with patience. 

• +2 1

I agree with you friend, never stop learning. You need knowledge for every sector in your life. Otherwise you can not better than others. Cryptotalk is the best way for learning about crypto currencies. So you always read the forum useful post and learn about crypto. This knowledge can change your future crypto investment and others.    

That's really a good article mate. We always use to learn in our daily life and life always teaches us lessons. We learn from our mistakes we always learn from our daily activities. So learning is part of life.