New to Cryptowold - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

We all make mistakes and the moat important is to say that it is our fault and learn from it not blame the aite and say crypto is fake and since you did that you still can learn more about crypto and cover your losses later , about yobit exchange it is legit but it includes some acam currencies so be careful when choosing a currency to inveat in it and you will be good

• +1 1

You, as a beginner, my friend, must first read the instructions carefully in order to get a good result and work to earn money and develop yourself, and then enter the forum sections and work with them such as investment and others

You can follow the forum here and learn more through the various sections,
Of course, you have learned that the way to make a profit with crypto is not fast and the most important is not by sending money to others for the purpose of investing it.
You will find a lot of scammers in this area so beware.

• +2 1

Beginners must be careful while working in the field of cryptocurrencies, as they like to make sure of the sites and platforms that they want to work and invest in, in order to maintain their safety and the safety of their accounts

On 6/11/2020 at 7:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

Dear you are right we just have to keep patience and should work hard and never think to become rich in just one night because never one  can become rich in just one night we have to work had for it so work slowly and always make a proper search be for investing money because like you sometime we lose money due to wrong information so we should keep patience and first gain proper knowledge.

• +2 1

First of all I will say you are welcome to this wonderful forum it is very painful to hear the kind of scams that happen to you but am assuring you that you will not be dissapointed in this forum if you follow the rules and regulations guiding it so play smart and be successful 

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend. First of all you complete your 100 post after this you complete 20 post daily. You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You never copy paste to other post. I think the best method to earn money through crypto trading. Learn it and you will happy.

• +1 1

There is a lot of work to be done right now its a new world that is very quickly evolving and we need to find that we are able to build, thre is a lot of work to be done and people need to know how to work this things out and grow with them there is a lot of good things that help us in growing and finding solution to the so many problems we face this is one that helps us really much

• +1 1

I feel sorry for you mate, but we're learning by our mistakes. That's why you shouldn't bother yourself with that. When i was a begginer in crypto world i also got scammed. First and the biggest one was an ico. As we all know ico looks profitable but only if you invest the trustable ico's. I lost my money because they never listed on any exchangers.

• +3 1

Im new to cryptoworld. Since lockdown I started watching video to understand how to earn with crypto currencies. By watching videos, I learned the basic. Unfortunately I had bad experience already as I scam twice by "doubler your invest". Both I saw from Facebook group. I tried cause I want to double my money. Off course I tried with small capital. 

The first one by using my wallet and sent to his/her email. Totally heard nothing. The second one is a telegram bot called @cryptoflexbot , the first invest (small amount) the next day I received my money back. So after that I invest more cause thinking its legit. But then on the group his saying if you want to withdraw your money invest or send 0.0005 BTC then he will send all back what you invested plus the earning. Which is a red flag now on me. The next day the account from telegram deleted.

We all learned from our mistake. I know its my fault as I want to earn quickly through this. Now Im very careful. Im new on this group and Im thankful cause now I can check from this forum if the website is legit to invest or to earn crypto currencies.

Thanks...

Crypto market is a great market and this can change your life and i hope that in the market so many peoples which invest at start they change their life in a short time becasue when the bull is come they sell their coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Liano said:

Dear friend first i welcome you on this forum. Dear if you have knowledge about this forum so you invest in this forum. Don't worry dude if you lose your money. Mistakes make man perfect dude.if you did mistake today then tomorrow you will successful.

Well said mate but actually crypto world is a large community with plenty user, however a member must be knowledgeable and well courageous before participating in digital market,  in the issue of mistakes let try by all means and learn from our senior members experience they shared.

My friend, working in the CryptoTalk forum, especially in the world of cryptography, teaches you many matters related to cryptocurrencies. Within it, many topics are raised about cryptocurrencies in general and an explanation of certain currencies also Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friends, if you are new to this cryptocurrency forum, you must follow the rules of this site. First of all, you have to post 100 in this site and you will not be able to make any kind of income for this. However, your skills will be tested through these 100 posts. And you will be earning through the posts that you will get later. But you have to be careful not to post any kind of mistake here. And if you don't copy and post someone's post, it can ruin your account.

@Freddieian16 I will first start by welcoming to this great platform, its a platform where you work and you earn as you work, its a forum with simple rules and regulations once its follows by you, you won't have any problem in the group, among the rules are, do not plagiarized any post, do your first 100 post which is free then continue with your 20 post daily 

On 6/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, Freddieian16 said:

Thanks...

For learning about crypto, it is the best place.  Here you can also earn by creating post.  Cryptotalk is made by yobit.net exchange site.  Which is really good for invest and trade.  You can invest in investbox. That will make your capital double. 

Not much will happen to those who have joined this cryptocurrency, their compulsion is that the comments we make are deleted. I think they are like a guide How to comment what is the rule and regulation, then the senior should guide them to comment in a positive to visit the comment is negative And the second third thing should not be commenting on any other private thing and not discussing it in your everyday life 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, it's really sad, I advise you to invest your money in well-known companies and Honest, do not enter random companies, because of course they are fraudulent companies and will steal your money and currencies and close quickly, you have to be careful and ask the experts, 

• +4 1

We have the same story dear friend! I also joined telegram airdrop bots and wasted my precious time there, found nothing except scammers, so I left telegram bots/airdrops. I have heard about bounties, they are legit as compared to airdrops. Cryptotalk forum was created with the cooperation of Yobit exchange. This is a well known legit website to invest/trade without any fear of being scammed. You should acquire good knowledge before investing or trading. Without knowledge doing something in crypto is a bad idea and will be a loss of asset (not recommended). 

I was also scammed several times in the crypto world but now that I am on this forum, I can verify if something is a scam or not by asking my fellow members on this forum about it and this will save me from losing my crypto currency.

Most of people have bad experience when they have started. But time to time you can learn what is going on here. This forum gives us really a lot of opportunity for learning from others. Cause of that you are on the right forum, keep learning and believe me you will learn everything about cryptocurrency step by step. 

Welcome to the cryptoworld, this forum is a place to learn allot about cryptocurrency and also learn how to trade, invest, mine and other crypto activities and also learn the cryptocurrency emotional discipline and other necessary behavior in cryptoworld. 

Welcome to this forum, I want to assure you on behalf of all the members that this is a legit forum for learning and earning at the same time and it never demands you any sort of investment to join this form and start earning.

• +1 1

It is properly to look into such fraudulent websites and wallets, as many newcomers in the encrypted world are uncovered to their cash being stolen, due to lack of knowledge, as nicely as tempting them with massive offers, I hope anybody advantages from this topic, thank you.