Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

My dear, for me, since my entry into this wonderful forum, the range of seven has been from plus one to plus five, and from minus one to minus five. This matter was present from the first entry to this wonderful forum. I advise everyone to give reputation and reaction to the right person and for appropriate participation.  And not to cheat on the reputation because this thing offers us an immediate ban from this forum Thank you very much.

• +2 1

It is good to evaluate topics and give them their rightfulness
Even if it is negative or positive.
Through that, you find the value of the subject through evaluation, and I hope that the evaluation is correct and that there is no fraud in that

Hello mate, I joined the cryptotalk forum not quiet long, so I don't know much about the cryptotalk platform but I hope to learn from the senior and experience members of the platform so that o could one day become an expert in the platform. 

This feature allows you to express how much you liked the post or how much you disliked it, when you put +5 for someone, it means that his topic has won your admiration very beautifully.

But for positive interactions, whatever the number after the plus sign, it is considered one support.

I think those numbers just indicate the amount of benefit that people gave in their participation. 

For example, 1 out of 5, first 5 out of 5. 

That means it's very useful and I don't think you'll lose 5 points from your survey limit of daily ratings you'll lose only one.

• +2 1

It's a good feature already and reputation of the publication enables us to know how important it can also give a negative reputation. I always see it on members ' comments . Good thing it's only limited to 5, so there's no exaggeration, and we know the upper limit, so we know how good and important it is.

Hello my friend, in fact, reputation points today have become important in order to receive profits, and I believe that we should not monopolize the reputation points of the publication that only benefits us or something like that, we must give the reputation points to a good post in appreciation of the work of its owner as well, as I suggest that We have to support and help each other to make this forum sustainable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The +5 reputation feature is already in place before I join this forum. We can voluntarily give a positive reputation on any informative useful post in the forum. This is a very useful feature.

Wow! I really didn't know this before. I never give less than +3 if i happen to like someone's post. This really added to my knowledge of how things work on this forum. Thanks a lot! 

It is a good way to categorize posts if they are positive and helpful, or negative, and useless in the forum
However, there are a main point that our opinion must be given with full transparency in order for us to properly evaluate the publications.

Thanks my friend this is a new and beautiful feature, if effective it will help give a good reputation to members and contribute to minimizing those who are disreputable with the intent to offend members.

• +4 1

Dear friend, thank you for this important participation ..
I noticed that, too. This does not appear in the profile.
 I don't think this feature is reflected in our profile because I give a reputation however it is not reflected in what I give If we can give low ratings in the post then why do we need a scam or bad reaction after that
Good luck to all members, thanks

• +3 1

I think this is implemented in forum before some days withing time to time we see good feature here this is real a great improvement and development of this forum. 

Yes, my friend, I noticed that since my entry into the forum, but I did not know what is the benefit of rating 5 and what is the difference between it and 1 Does this affect our work or only for the sake of reputation

Yes i have also seen it and the reputations systems don't only let you understand what you are doing but tells you how much the qaulity of your post. When you have many positive likes it motivates you to do more qaulity posts. But when you receive negative that means you need to improve the quality of your post here.

Edited by Gamble

The forum has provided us with the advantage of granting ratings to different degrees according to the quality of the participation or the topic, so we have to be honest by granting these ratings and granting them only to those who deserve them, whether negative or positive.

This functionality is fantastic, and the forum's moderator is doing an excellent job of keeping it up to date. I've seen other forums, and they only have 10% of the capabilities and options that this one does. The user interface, in my opinion, is very user-friendly and makes it ideal for beginners. The credibility system is fantastic.

• +1 1

Giving a positive reputation from +1 to +5 is something that members control according to the amount of information and interest they have gained from the post that you want that reputation to give and it doesn't change anything in the amount of payments for that reputation, but a positive reputation should be given to those who really deserve it.

• +2 1

Yeah, giving reputation or ratings has been existing for long periods of time. You can either give positive reputation or negative reputation. Useful posts and topics are given positive reputation. 

Well this feature is completely different from the reputation, is another way to earn profits through ratings, but be sure to give negative ratings only to offending people or useless posts, because it is very annoying.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

What do you think is the  use of this reputation included to reputation system? Let's learn together.

Yes, it is the point to ponder, dear friend! It is reputation feature which every member should learn about. Your given rating would be counted as single, no matter it is +1,+2,+3,+4,+5 or -1,-2,-3,-4,-5. This number from 0-5 or - 1-5 dictates the quality of the content and we should use it wisely. 

• +2 1

Yes, I saw this feature and I think it is excellent when you see a post that you like and provide useful information with clear writing and related sentences, you give it +5 and when you see a regular post, you give it +1. This ranking is excellent for determining the level of the post.

It is very moral as it is an appreciation when you do something successful or an alert when your participation is not understood or not properly useful in order for you to improve it.

Yeah, it's that good water lost I liked the ending the maximum and minimum facilitates work a lot on developing assessments and we can find out how much this comment helpful than letting your need we have, and vice versa I hope always adding features as good as this forum .

It is good to have this feature because it likes to give different evaluations according to the post and comment because there are excellent comments that deserve a rating of +5 and other good or normal ones that deserve +1 or +2 and even negative reviews. same idea.

• +3 1