Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

I think that it is one of the updates and advantages that are good for everyone from old members to beginners because if a good reputation is given as much as five, it is a good motivation to do the best and continue to do it

Nice observation,I also saw the feature not too long ago and thought maybe i was the only one noticing that not until now that you've also seen it,but I think the +5 reaction should be given to the post that is very very useful, not low quality post

Edited by Jikansamu

We must give a positive reputation only to those who deserve it, it must be given to good and useful publications in order to encourage its owner to spread more useful knowledge. As for the negative reputation, we must grant it to publications that violate the rules of the forum or that contain information harmful to members

Yes this is an amazing feature. We can give ratings according to the sum of mistakes or quality . If the quality of post is so good then we can give +5 ratings and if anybody break the rules and do spam then we can give -5 ratings. Every rating is using for each reason 

I also like this new feature of cryptotalk, as what others say, this is better than the old system. There are many features now compared to before and we can earn more by creating new topics.

• +1 1

This thing is very important and is present here in the forum, through which we can give the topics the reputation they deserve with transparency and honesty,

• +3 1

I think this system will not greatly affect the reputation, since it only takes into account the number of ratings, regardless of what it is worth

We cam give maximum 10 reputation in a day. So if we give 5 reputation in one post, it's mean we can give reputation to only two topics. 

Further i think there will be drawback of this feature. There are many members

Right that is a good question on how to work I come to observed on how it work and find out that you can give maximum of 10likes a daily depending on how many positive likes you give to a post. If you give more than +1 for example +2 or +3... It still as one reputation but but you show how much useful the post is to you as the reader.which give bad reputation to other for no reason.

Indeed, it is a great feature. This feature allows the post to be evaluated and given what it deserves. As if we say that the post has 10 marks. Where +5 means the full score, and _5 for 0 and so on. I suggest that the wage be doubled with the increase in the number of reputation, as if the reviewer takes +4  The pay is greater than the reviewer + 2, and thus the payment is more fair, and this prompts the members to create perfect and distinctive content

Yes, this is true. In my opinion, it exists to express the intensity of admiration for the post. The more the number expresses a strong admiration for the post, and if it is the opposite, it gives a negative reputation as much as you see it.

My personal opinion about this feature is very deep because I see that it enables us to accurately provide our opinion on participation as there are a lot of posts that are of medium quality and cannot be considered bad or good and therefore having chaining degrees is a good thing

Now I am still in the first 100 posts, but I think it is a really great feature, as the forum administrators know exactly what they expect or what this feature will reflect on users and if there are defects in it, they will actually work on the development.

Yes, my friend of course I have seen it and it is really good for everyone and gives everyone its due, and it is the quality of each participation, so I really liked it and i would advise everyone to try it. 

• +2 1

I do not know precisely the benefits of this feature, but I think it was developed to help supervisors detect cases of reputation fraud because there are many people who randomly give a reputation for financial gain.

my friend I want to tell you that I am new member on this forum and at this time I have not any knowledge about any features of this forum thank you so much to share this useful information with us

Yes, my friend, this is good and fun. Every post will take its right of course. If the content of the topic is useful, it will be evaluated in the affirmative. If it is otherwise, the evaluation will be negative.

• +2 1

So brothers, I have seen your picture that you have posted. So I would like to tell you that as you have shown us in your picture, the aspect of each rapetition has increased to the extent that whoever likes it can give as much as five. But here he has given two kinds of reputation, one is positive and the other is nagetive.If you give someone five likes , it does not mean that you have got 5 likes , it means that you have given him five points. So this means that you can have as many points as you want, but you will have an one account worthy. 

Frankly speaking I have never notice this feature before and I don't think it appear on our profiles but anyway thanks so much  for putting us on notice,  This feature is a great actually. 

Edited by Manir

If you give a reputation of +5 to +1, then you are considered to have given one reputation, now we can evaluate the comment or the topic we are reading more accurately.  Also, now you can give a maximum of 50 reputations per day, I think it's a good feature  

• +1 1

This is a good thing to give a reputation, as a positive reputation is an evidence of the quality of the post, and a negative reputation is an evidence of a bad post. I hope that the members give the reputation more properly.

My personal opinion about this feature is very deep because I see that it enables us to accurately provide our opinion on participation as there are a lot of posts that are of medium quality and cannot be considered bad or good and therefore having chaining degrees is a good thing.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I see this feature for the first time because I am a beginner working here, but I want to know more about it, it is clear that it does not affect our personal file. I want to know what are the benefits of this new feature