Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Have you seen this amazing new feature of giving maximum of 5 reputations?

The interaction should be based on how much benefit or harm we think the post has caused
This matter is what is called objectivity. This objectivity should be the basis for giving us admiration or negative evaluation

• +4 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The reputation is given according to the testimony provided by the published topic to the reading member, that the study of the subject depends on the proposed version, it must be understood regarding cryptocurrencies, and if there are errors, the publication is negatively evaluated and put forward with a participation for amendment.

• +4 1

I have seen this feature a while ago and am very happy to have it.  Moderators here try to sort the topics according to their reputation score.  In the near future, this feature will be very effective in improving the quality of members' posts.

This point just proves that this forum update their server from time to time because before reputation cannot be given in different values but now it can be given.

It is really amazing for giving reputation to our posts as we know that we are giving reaction to be able to earn btc satoshi for the useful posts been made because without reaction given to our posts we can not earn our rewards of the work done 

It is really my friend, a very big feature that the officials showed in this forum in 2020 that the speed and giving the reputation to the limit of plus 5 is very distinctive that we give more reputation to people who deserve there are legendary posts and topics that deserve to give them plus five in general, and we must We give all the reputation and feedback to the people who deserve it in general Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
I've noticed this and I think it's a good opportunity to evaluate others with a good reputation if their posts are worth it ... But the concern here is in people who disrepute others for no reason

There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. we can give the low ratings in the post then why do we need that scam or bad post reactionwould make a better point, which isn't true. Still we might be overdoing it with reactions lately.

• +5 1

will be drawback of this feature. There are many members which give bad reputation to other for no reason. So now it will be easy for those bad people for spamming. if we can give the low ratings in the post then why do we need that scam or bad post reactionStill we might be overdoing it with reactions lately. I was in favour of having less. 

• +3 1

In fact, this update is more than amazing, sometimes there is a topic or reply to a member and you like it very much and you want to give it more than one good reputation and this was not possible before but now you can give it up to 5 good reputation. And vice versa on the bad topi.some times as a new members to the system we have to follow the due process thanks you,you are well come.

Hello my friend
It's a nice feature I admit, but it raises a bit of anxiety because we cannot give more than ten hearing aids in one day, so it must be given only to those who deserve it.

For me, I do not see the big difference because reputation is placed on participation in order to indicate the importance of participation and its quality.

It is a good feature as you can evaluate the topic according to its quality and the information it contains. We cannot give a topic containing one idea the same as evaluating another topic that contains several ideas and information.

Reputation means the quality of post .When you find someone best quality post than gave home good reputation from +1,+2,+3,+4,+5.It is the best feature of this forum .I really like it.

My dear friend it is good and also bad for us if we get +5 reputation then we also get -5 reputation which probably rise more negative feelings for beginners on their posts. so, always give positive reputation on those post which deserve for it, but  I think we never give negative reputation on someone post. we tell them about their mistake instead of give him negative reputation.

Yes, I think that it is a good idea, my friend. Even if you get +5, this is an evaluation of writing a topic, and it is not the number of members who have been given a good reputation by them. Therefore, even if you got +4, for example, only one admiration is counted for you.

There were people who cheated on their integrity. Most participants have established several profiles and have begun to respond positively to their own posts on that other site. I believe the forum is knowledgeable of the situation and is attempting to address it by adding these reputation-enhancing functions.

Yes, I have seen the amazing feature of giving ratings to post, that is however a challenge on is all to make sure that we use both the positive and negative rating because the moderators out them there for a very good reason of knowing that definitely we are going come across some post that are not Worthy of positive rating.

It's a very useful feature, now we can rate posts or comments according to their importance.
That is, if you read a topic that contains useful information, you can estimate its importance from +1 to +5
And if you read a topic that is not important, or that violates the rules, or its content is fraudulent or harmful to the forum, you can estimate how bad it is from -1 to -5.
The rate of evaluations obtained by each post must be positive in order to be paid for. If the rate is negative or zero, then it is not paid for.

There will always be a post that will deserve an extra point and it's great to be added that extra rating, we can already see a variety of reviews through these ways to evaluate each participant in these forums.

The responses are sufficient to distinguish or feature a post that we preferred from another part. They serve so we notice an input on how our substance is seen before different individuals and now it is fundamental for the installment framework dependent on evaluations.

I think the forum is aware of this problem and is preventing it by implementing the reputable best features, it was

There were reputation cheaters so some users created multiple accounts and started giving positive feedback to their other posts from another account.

I have seen it also, it is very interesting to extend I don't like giving it to ordinary post until I come across a good, quality and useful topic that is too important, worth of giving the highest like, then I give the +5. Vice versa. 

Yes, I saw this feature and it is really good because through it we can give the topic a response as much as it is good.

It is a fair system and it will work to raise the level of the work system here, by forcing members to publish articles with high meaning and useful content, in order to avoid giving them negative reputation points, and this will work to differentiate between articles that deserve or not, so it is good to have such a feature، but we have to use it with all honesty and safety