Soft Staking TRX (Kucoin/Pool-X) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Soft Staking TRX (Kucoin/Pool-X)

In this topic you can read how to simple and easy stake your TRX (Tron) coins.

1# Go to exchange: https://www.kucoin.com/

2# Deposit your coins (on exchange)

3# Click on Earn after on Soft Staking

4# Click on Transfer

After that you will get daily reward from staking, but you must to know that they change percent of reward.

For example before few days for TRX was 10% till 12% (yearly) but now is 7% till 9%, but however it's good too for TRX holders.

If you have any question freely ask here.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I know about this update , because I am old user on Kucoin .  this is pretty well opportunity for TRX holder if they want to hold their TRX for longtime .  I never trying it but I know this is really a great opportunity for everyone to make a good profit without any efforts .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

11 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I know about this update , because I am old user on Kucoin .  this is pretty well opportunity for TRX holder if they want to hold their TRX for longtime .  I never trying it but I know this is really a great opportunity for everyone to make a good profit without any efforts .

They have other type of staking too.

Pool X Staking: https://pool-x.io/staking

You will get double reward, but there are some requirements like minimum 300 TRX etc.

I am not one of the traders who love to get a Tron coin because I see that it is a project that is still under development and it is not possible to trust any sites that offer profits for the deposits designated for signing the space for Tron.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

There is nothing hard about coin staking, so there is nothing hard about tron staking as well, there are some wallets and exchanges you can stake that coins. I do not see staking from as a big profit, such percentage profit annually is small for me. I prefer trading. 

That is always question, to hold (stake) or to trade.

Why not both?

You can buy some coin (in this case TRX) when price is down and stake and when price go up you can sell your coins plus coins from staking.

Point is that you can do both, staking and trading.

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

That is always question, to hold (stake) or to trade.

Why not both?

You can buy some coin (in this case TRX) when price is down and stake and when price go up you can sell your coins plus coins from staking.

Point is that you can do both, staking and trading.

If you talk about staking and trading, I find myself doing to two, we all look for ways to get money. But later, I prefer to trade because the money I used to trade is from staking, so I left staking because trading is more profitable. 

Yes there are a few exchanges now that offer such staking services but in the case of KuCoin it was also just recently hacked so that needs to be accounted for as well when making your decision on which exchange to trust with your holdings.

2 hours ago, FIA17 said:

Yes there are a few exchanges now that offer such staking services but in the case of KuCoin it was also just recently hacked so that needs to be accounted for as well when making your decision on which exchange to trust with your holdings.

About hack, yes I read that and here you can find topic about that.

I understand what you want to say, it's not safe to hold your coins on exchange that's for sure (I have experiences with that). But I'm not sure, is Pool-X and Kucoin same? Because when you stake you stake on Pool-X website not Kucoin. If someone have information freely share here.

On 6/9/2020 at 6:43 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic you can read how to simple and easy stake your TRX (Tron) coins.

1# Go to exchange: https://www.kucoin.com/

2# Deposit your coins (on exchange)

3# Click on Earn after on Soft Staking

4# Click on Transfer

After that you will get daily reward from staking, but you must to know that they change percent of reward.

For example before few days for TRX was 10% till 12% (yearly) but now is 7% till 9%, but however it's good too for TRX holders.

If you have any question freely ask here.

I used to love trading on kucoin and all those features from staking to futures and margin were good but the recent hack got me so worried about having money there, so might be smart to stake your trx on binance.

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

About hack, yes I read that and here you can find topic about that.

I understand what you want to say, it's not safe to hold your coins on exchange that's for sure (I have experiences with that). But I'm not sure, is Pool-X and Kucoin same? Because when you stake you stake on Pool-X website not Kucoin. If someone have information freely share here.

yea when you stake your coins in pool-x you do it through kucoin so all your money will be going through kucoin and along it the profits from staking. but i have seen kucoin slowly opening deposits and withdrawals so there might be a good chance people will start using it again after reassurance about security.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I used to love trading on kucoin and all those features from staking to futures and margin were good but the recent hack got me so worried about having money there, so might be smart to stake your trx on binance.

yea when you stake your coins in pool-x you do it through kucoin so all your money will be going through kucoin and along it the profits from staking. but i have seen kucoin slowly opening deposits and withdrawals so there might be a good chance people will start using it again after reassurance about security.

Again on exchange?

Maybe it's not bad to find some other way for staking.

Thanks for informations I was not sure about this.

Maybe but it's difficult, I know example with Cryptopia they reopen exchange but after some time they close I dont know exact reason but you can guess. But in other hand I remember that Binance was one time and they put up with it well. One think is for sure, that exchanges is not same like when you hold your coins in wallet.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:42 AM, BullRunBit said:

Again on exchange?

Maybe it's not bad to find some other way for staking.

Thanks for informations I was not sure about this.

Maybe but it's difficult, I know example with Cryptopia they reopen exchange but after some time they close I dont know exact reason but you can guess. But in other hand I remember that Binance was one time and they put up with it well. One think is for sure, that exchanges is not same like when you hold your coins in wallet.

kucoin is now slowly going back up and i see the liquidity is slowly growing, I think the hard work from the CEO of kucoin is what helped in the fast recovery of the lost coins, also the collaboration of the coins listed on kucoin that performed a token swap also played a big part in this.

in the matter of staking your coins, maybe you should be staking off exchanges if you are working with amounts of money and afraid to lose it.

• +1 1