The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 33 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

Yes my friend, BINANCE is undoubtedly the best that exists so far because it is a very veteran exchange which makes it popular, maybe in the future the YOBIT exchange can be on that list if the forum continues to grow it will be as popular as BINANCE.

There is no doubt binance is a good exchange and it has low fee and charges. But apart from this, there are many more exchangers which are very tremendous but people take very little interest there but trading there is very good. You can check that at coinmarketcap and coingecko. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Absolutely correct this is the best quality of the best exchanger sites. They do not charge any extra or high fees on exchanging the money into any currency. So dear mate yes you are right.

Of course that's true. Because the best exchange doesn't have any extra funds or time to do nonsense things best exchange has always focus on there main goal.

Clearly, all exchangers and their posts are empty staff that may mislead other forum users who come across these topics in search of information.I wanted to exchange a provider for Kiwi, and half the site has no provider!  This combination rolled over a long time ago.

On 6/9/2020 at 5:22 AM, Nab said:

which they consider to be the exchange that charges the lowest interest rate and that good trading can be done to earn good returns, they consider Binance to be the best.

image.thumb.png.acb72bb068a4b877c0f41beb28411da9.png

Binance is the best exchange all over the time and since I know the Crypto world I only saw once binance was ranked #2 within two days during to less activities on the exchange. 

Some notable exchange sites charges very high commisions on trade, deposits or even withdrawal activities while other's are moderate (like the yobit) and some are low(Binance)

• +3 1

According to my research there are two main exchanges who charge lowest fee.

1. Binance. Up to 0,1 % in fees.

2. Kraken. From 0% up to 0,26% in fees.

You can choose one of these exchanges.

• +3 1

I am using yobit and binance these are best plateform  with low trading fee. Trade on these plateform is much more profitable. These plateform offer secured trading with low fee.

• +3 1

Binance is the best trading site of all time. It cost low trading fee and exchange fee. It its quite safe and easy for trading than any other trading site. And you also can start trading by low cost. I think this is best of all exchange site.

• +1 1

Binance is all the time number one in all marketcap and statice website also the huobl is a good one i think they have a good future. Currently i only use yobit exchange for all my trading and investing needs as l see it to be the best since i started to use it but i am looking forward in trying out some reputable exchange recommended out there. 

• +1 1

You are right guys. This trading platform with low transfer and withdrawal fees and supports a lot of exchange currencies have godd review. And this platform is very popular in addition to Binance platform.

Also Yobit platform is good platform and its withdrawal fees are also low..

Clint, still and will remain, is the first in the world in terms of use, speed, safety, and flow of work, despite the emergence of many competitors and their abundance, but the types remain out of everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The first place in this category of low-cost exchanges to make transactions is binance, it has a very good interface, not as fast as expected by the permits at the time when we withdraw or drop the assets, but it is always safe and secure. Reliable, in the second category is Yobit for its fast and easy-to-acquire trade, this exchange has been in the market for many years and is working to lower its commission costs in famous currencies, but it does not charge anything if they are currencies of low category.

• +1 1

Many people use the Binance wallet in exchange, this wallet is very popular, because it is more secure, has low fees, and also has an easy-to-use interface, I recommend it.

• +2 1

Hey mate,i think they have a good future for this one just keep in eyes,i have use binance for a while and it seemed good with a low trading fee of 0.1%,they are good exchange,also they have a low trading and thought but also secure,thank you.

Personally i didn't have any problems with exchange.  I use exchangers that are listed on BestChange. And you can also use Binance wallet in exchanger because it is very popula and it is more secure. 

Binance is a good idea for those who are looking for a secure and less rate exchange. Im also using it since a long time ago. Now a days I'm using coinbase but they have catalog of exchange rates. 

On 8/6/2020 at 23:22, Nab said:

que consideran que es el intercambio que cobra la tasa de interés más baja y que se puede hacer un buen comercio para obtener buenos rendimientos, consideran que Binance es el mejor.

image.thumb.png.acb72bb068a4b877c0f41beb28411da9.png

Binance is the best that exists, without a doubt it is the best because it is very safe and easy to use, besides that the transactions are very low and that is what makes many people want to use its exchange.

Binance and Bittrex giving lowest trading fees and if you use  binance coin then binance exchanges charge more less for trading. Binance is all the time number one in all marketcap and static website also the huobi is a good future for this one just keep it in eyes

Dear members of this wonderful forum I think the yobit and binance platform are the best two switch platforms that charge low withdrawal fees, and I found that most customers deal with one of these platforms for this reason because we always want to provide withdrawal fees for ourselves

I believe that the Yobit exchange platform is one of the best platforms that you can trade through, and it is also considered safer and does not charge much interest, so I recommend trading through it.

I was hoping to see yobit in this chart because for me it is the easiest exchange and i like binance too i hope that yobit would take a place in that chart too  i would be happy about that