How to know if I have the highest reputations today - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How to know if I have the highest reputations today

i don't care as much about my reputation, i feel it's nice to have but not necessary for my and not my priority, but it's nice to be able to check if i had high reputation in a day

I think that to get a good reputation on the site you have to publish important and useful topics and I think that publishing a topic related to new and effective ways of profit may be the best way at the present time

There is a leaderboard that you can see the highest reputation in the day ,and if you have the reward you will see it in your profile page i think you will have a message about that

Good post, i believe there are many members who needs to see this but they didn't know how to do it. The leaderboard is also a good way and the easiest to see who are leading with good reputations everday.

• +4 1

Good job I think I have learnt new thing today I never knew you can view the member with the highest reputation untill now .each day the highest reputation is announced I think only the winner can view it in his or her profile page.

• +2 1

Fortunately, I am already familiar with this forum feature. Popular contributors are displayed in the front page of forums according to certain time span like Week, Month, Year and All time. So creating constructive posts may also help us to be there.

In fact, there are many people who are not interested in the subject of reputation, but I think they should take care of it because it is one of the necessary factors to know if that person has good information or not.

Thanks for sharing your post yeah reputation does matter a little bit but in my point of view we should be using understanding and meaningful topics . If we do so then people will automatically like your post or comments and thats how your reputation will be increased

Hello my friend frankly I have been talking about this topic by one of the members before and I hope you use the search button before writing and publishing any topic and for me I think that focusing on writing useful posts and supporting the forum is more important than hearing

It is a great feature in the forum and it shows us people who enjoy a high reputation, and in order to get this high reputation, you must create important topics in encryption that are useful to all members CryptoTalk and then you will get a positive reputation automatically

It is good by having a lot of good reputation but we need to focus to have a good quality post. If we focus our mindset on creating good content we can get a lot of good reputation at the same time.

Yes, every day there is a new person who gets a medal on your page. Most people have earned reputation points, and every day there are three centers and I got the second position in advance. This is a good thing that motivates members to create good posts and get a good reputation.

Thanks for sharing that, it helps to motivate all the members to work hard and create more good contents so that we can earn a lot of reputations here in cryptotalk.

Since a lot of months l use this forum and l'm so familiar such as features of this forum. However, thank you for sharing this information for us, maybe there are also some members, who didn't know this feature.

Thank you, my friend, for this good explanation, in fact I have known these things since the beginning of the forum and I have sometimes known my rank in the forum through the dashboard as you mentioned. It's good for members to see their rank on the dashboard because that gives them encouragement.

i think i already read aame topic previously whiich explained about thr knowing of reputation gets in a songle day.anyways your topic and explanation also good and it will help to some members who are freshly readung about this first time

This post is very useful for the beginners of the cryptotalk. I don't think the good reputation matter but you should be careful about the warnings and bad reputation because you can get ban. So, always share useful post you can definitely increase your good reputation.

• +1 1

On 6/6/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hello everyone !! I want to explain some simple steps to locate our reputations without checking our profile I don't know if you are aware of this feature in the forum. Many of us here don't know about it  You can follow me friends from my steps:

- First you need to go to the cryptotalk homepage.

- you will find the a few word written like ''popular contributors'' from the names you see written carefully   scroll down a little you click on ''show more''

- Here you see the the list of the popular contributors(just here at the heading is written as the leaders board) writing at the last left end of the page you scroll a little you may see a two box containing some option if choices there click on it, it appears with an option all you need is to click on  " today" were the second option you select " all areas" there appears list of today's users that have the highest reputations if you are among those having high reputations you can see it there. If you are not among this users you need to work more harder this will motivate you dude.

All this are easy steps my friends from the logic you can still use the same process from the options giving to know how much you have been contributing in the forum you can locate your weekly, monthly and yearly reputations depending on how much old you have been in this forum.

Best of luck my friends happy Posting

Thanks for sharing this information. It could really help us to improve our contents in cryptotalk because if we knew that we are receiving lots of reputation points, it could boost ourselves to do more research to gain more information too.

• +1 1

The content creator of this topic has simply described such a good information . Before this I didn't know we could see our reputation from homepage . To see the reputation I used to visit my profile again and again. In profile I would be able to see only my reputation but from here we can actually see who has good reputation and who creates really useful posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

About this, the leaderboard, you may be told that you won there via email, or even * don't be lazy * you can reveal this in your personal account or on the board as you mentioned.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this, the more I write contents and send, the more I observe the increase in my reputation, it shows underneath my name. Moreover,  I am only concerned about how to learn new ideas and knowledges about cryptocurrencies, and also how other members would benefit from my contents by making my contents a useful and quality one. Reputation matters though, bet the usefulness of our contents matters the most. The more useful our contents are, the higher our reputation becomes. 

• +1 1

This should be the real purpose behind the users of this platform: to reach the highest number of reputations for your post. Then only the users would be able to increase their content quality and be motivated to come onto this platform on a daily basis. The list also motivates us to become one among them. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know that, but frankly, I did not understand you, how can I verify that. This topic needs clarifying pictures, and the talk is soft. This is my opinion. There are topics that need more explanation in addition to illustrations. Anyway, thank you for your effort in explaining to us.

Very good information because we can keep tragets to then to specific position and we will do hardwork even those member like me whose positions are really low can get motivation to work hard and to show the good result.

• +1 2

It is a helpful post for all the new members that don't have much knowledge about the forum . Thank you for this Explanation. I always appreciate such posts that contain good content and provide good information and knowledge to the new members.Its good to create such topics. And Topics like these that are useful in any means are the ones that get good reputation. Stay Blessed!

• +2 1