A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

If you post on this forum, they are deleted, only useful posts are accepted. No bad or bad posts. The better you do here, the more popular you are from all the members of the forum. When we post, take care of the points, post it carefully, if our post is wrong, the moderators verify that it is deleted immediately. Moderators simply select the necessary posts by deleting unnecessary posts.

Yes my dear very very informative post I think you share it at the best moment I think. Yes you need to move green tick that is absolutely ok and then cancel not allowed and blue means under reviews.

• +1 1

Wow. This is really amazing. I haven't seen a post like this in the crypto system ever before. It will definitely bring a change in the way we use this crypto platform. Such modified or updated options can really build up the way one uses the crypto system. And it would really be helpful too.

I searched on it and the conclusion that I cculated is that if anyone of us follow these steps that's posts don't deleted. 

1...Keep the time difference by the rules we must have difference of 3 minutes between our two posts but I submitted my every post after 5 to 6 minutes. 

2.... With the difference of 5 minutes submit only 4 to 5 posts continuesioly then wait for 1 or 2 hours. 

3...Submit your posts in all sections

4....If you want to comment then check that the creator of the post is banned or not and comment on that post who having 50 replies minimum. 

There are three methods:

BLUE TICK: This is attached to the counted or acceptable posts where we comment or post without any hesitation. 

RED FALSE: This is attached to that post which will not be countable or acceptable. 

QUESTION MARK:This post mean not reviewed yet, which mean this post must be countable or not countable, that depend on content. 

• +1 1

Yes you are correct on this movement. If  we make useless and use full posts we will a future of next moment. So we should be kind in our work. And we should not waste our time to give good reply .

This is true that using this method useless post be deleted easily. The main thing with which our posts are deleted is irrelevent posts to the topic or less informative.

Edited by arbaaz chaudhry

Thank you so much for the information we should try to make useful posts on this forum and avoid repeating of the posts.

the feature which you have described is a very good thing from which we can estimate that the post is useful and we should reply to that.

Best and interesting suggestion. In recent time have of my post and topic is been deleted. So if this suggestions of yours is been applied it will guide our ways of making posts and creating topics to the forum. I hope the admin make use of this suggestions in less time to come.

Dear Friend, Well sometimes that's fine and if it does then I'm sure it'd be amazing for us. But the revised posts will definitely not be answered by anyone. Which means it's about to be the most illusionary time of the year, as well as the most illusory time. But it'd be cool if the moderator really looked at it.

Good method of teach us about the which post is useful and which is not be write comments on those post that are fifteen tick it's also mean you cannot comment before. 

• +3 1

Your concept simply too good. But i do not know moderators a way to banned a. Lot's os account everyday. Those spoil the discussion board rules, thy could be banned, that is additionally a discussion board rules. Your state-of-the-art submit turned into really disorder able.

I guess post that are not meaningfully we be automatically deleted due to the fact that they are not necessary and useful for anybody, most of the post should be genuine and accurate for proper and useful post in other to be recommended and be useful for future.

I think in every month moderators delete the useless topics to avoid from deleting comment we should reply to some older topics. That older topics surely accepted that's why we can reply those.

First of all your suggestion sounds interesting and it's very good solution which we can evaluate the quality of posts before reading them.But I do not think it will be implemented because members are commenting on all the section.

Hello my brother have not yet talked about such a function useful topics. but on the other hand we can read and get the most important topics and thus obtain knowledge.

I think it's a good suggestion.  I suffered a little from the deletion 😅😅, but with this thought in place, things would get easier.  I hope it will be implemented already😄.

Hello everyone, I believe that there is no specific function to detect whether a post is useful or not, what we can do is take as a reference, if the content of the post has a logical sense, according to the theme selected and apart if the content published helps us learn something new.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some members of the forum have trouble creating topics because they are new and have not tried to find out from others, then they make a mistake in replying to the topics and the moderators delete the posts.

You don't have to worry about that. Moderators and admin delete useful topic when they detect any thing. So you don't have to worry about that. We must be careful to reply on old topic and good topic. We must encourage others to create good topic and don't create duplicate topic.

• +2 1

@227plan Perfect point! I agree with what you said completely, if those marks where visible to every member in the forum would help to reduce scammers and low quality posts. No any member would allow to see his/ her posts with a mark for useless posts! So i believe we would work even better to increase value in our posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, if these features are introduced according to your thoughts and ideas, we will benefit a lot from it and will also save our time. But I don't think it's possible right now because we don't know what rules the owners and administrators of this forum are going to make and what they are planning to do to improve this forum and our benefit. But to avoid deleting posts, we should comment on the topic at least seven days old because I think after seven days when the payment is made, the chances of deleting the post are very low. But I like your idea, really great.

• +3 1

This is really helpful. I have never known of this feature. It is soo frustrating to make a post that will end up getting deleted. Sometimes we get discouraged and might not even post for sometime. So with this, the rate at whuch our post are deleted will be reduced because we will know wchich topics to reply to

It would've be more guideful and helpful to the varieties number of members presence in the forum.

As a newbie, I still recommend for this suggestion as it will actually be a guide to all the members.