" Restricted countries"  - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Well, I think some countries were banned because of the global sanctions imposed on them, and these companies also banned some countries, It is also possible that these countries themselves prohibit the use of encryption and encrypted speech for their citizens.

Yes very right Information post my bro it is exctly righ I think yes there are many countries that are banned due to some issue and binance also banned the US due to the law and rules regulations.

• +1 1

from using exchanges like binance and coinbase because of the laws on those countries that make it illegal to use cryptocurrencies or at least exchange and trade cryptocurrencies, it has nothing to do with exchanges, the more customers and the more countries have access to exchanges it means there will be more money for them so you can be sure that they

S,  exactly,  the moderators have listed the names of those countries that were banned bit I have not come across any post stating why they were banned,  though my country is not ban,  still we need to know so that we can be safe. 

The reason for the ban is the many sanctions imposed on these countries, but you can buy a stable proxy and enter these sites because many of our countries are under harsh penalties.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 7:46 PM, Lewis Gregory said:

This is very sad I not know which country banned from this cryptotalk why this banned it is good for earning money in cryptotalk alot user is banned if countries is banned they are very unhappy user not do post in cryptotalk.

You can easily see those seven banned  Country  name in yobit  cryptotalk  campaign ..  Actually  those country  didnt get banned  without  any reason 😉..  The beginning  of this forum there were lot of spammer from those country which were lead our forum into trash..  So Forum  authorities  took this decision  @Lewis Gregory

5 minutes ago, Lewis Gregory said:

and In this time I ask if country banned now user of banned country come to cryptotalk? Because this cryptotalk give good information if user want in this cryptotalk learn information

Ofcourse  there has lot of members  now coming in forum from banned  country  while getting  payment ..  As far as i know forum still giving some payment  to banned  country  members  who work here goodly all the time, create  good quality  post as well topic..   Main point  is need good quality  post as well often  need to create topic @Lewis Gregory

Dear friend, Indeed, several countries have banned several countries from dealing with their sites on the grounds that Bitcoin is illegal in some countries, so they could be in danger of working for crypto money. and your thought is good. and this post is helpful for me.

There are places where there are banned some website  sone.cryptocurrency It is not special at all, they have their own Rule regulations due to which they do not allowed  some countries. 

Well I think not all countries are allowed to make comments a post on cryptalk I think about like 7 countries are being mention in yobit, those countries May be doing some unlawful act here.

The reason why those countries are banned is still a misery to most of the members because I have never seen any post about why those countries are banned, so I think it is a decision best known by the moderators.

many of the restricted countries were mostly known with large number of spammers and the act of copying and pasting just to make sure they complete their daily posts

Binance exchanger and Coinbase are among the top exchangers in right now and for that they won't like to go against any countries rule. I think the reason why binance restricted some countries from making use of there site was due to rules and of the countries because every exchanger have there own laws which users must abide to.

Indeed iam additionally notice some trade not permits a few nations to do exchanging, I think this trade keeps nations law since certain nations prohibited crypto absolutely, so this trade likewise limited this nation clients

I know why crypto I restricted in some country. What is the reason that it is banned in some country. Many countries banned yobit bitcoins etc but don't know the specific reason of banned it and why have restrictions on it

On 6/1/2020 at 5:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

I also noticed that many coutries restrict the other countries from using their platform of trading.I think this is because the legalisation issue.Which countries don't legalise the cryptocurrency trading in their coutry,users from that countries can make a legalisation issue in that countries website.So they follow their own safety issue and don't let the users enter their websites.

Many countries were restricted due to a large number of members from that country engaging in some form of systematic crimes and offenses that are against the forum rules 

I don't have full information about this restricted country, but form my own view i think they have breach the law abiding crypto currency and they must face the penalty which involved restrictions for a while. 

I think the reason is that most of these companies are of American origin, so there are countries that have conflicts with them. It could also be the need that some countries have to keep their inhabitants out of cryptographic knowledge.

I think the reason is that most of these companies are of American origin, so there are countries that have conflicts with them. It could also be the need that some countries have to keep their inhabitants out of cryptographic knowledge.

The greater part of these are US based organizations, which implies they need to agree to US laws and guidelines, and there are numerous nations that are under an embargo from the US government so they need to confine those nations from getting to their administrations.

Some countries have banned cryptocurrencies in their countries. In this way they are keeping their people away from knowledge. They don't kmow the importance of crypto. Most of the people are their unemployed they are kerping their people jobless. Hope they'll unbanned crypto soon i wish crypto remain forever. 

I can't really say much about countries restricted from this platform and I can't really say much about the reason why such countries are restricted from this platform. Though from what some members posted here some of the countries are restricted because there are a lot of scammers in that country. 

Unfortunately many countries have restrictions regarding Cryptotalk, there are ways in which you can take advantage of it but we are here to support those people to solve. At least there are many people who need to take advantage of this good forum!

On 6/1/2020 at 5:44 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, many platforms prevent some countries from trading and the reason is that there are global sanctions on this country, so the platform prevents users from this country from entering.

Yes you are right friend I am agree with you as we know the cryptocyrrency is banned in many countries therefore these exchanges or platforms did not allow to these countries and their people to do the trading and investment at these platforms.

This prohibition is related to laws that prohibit cryptocurrency transactions in some countries, so coinbase and binance cannot function in countries that have these restrictions. Most of them are companies in the US, they must comply with existing laws. The multitude of such limitations has hindered the development of cryptocurrency a bit.