" Restricted countries"  - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Friends I knew that there were restrictions in some countries but I did not know that it was also in other places I thought it was solemn here thanks to you now I know in which other places there are restrictions, thank you for making this topic very helpful.

I suspect as much these countries couldn't cling to the standards given by crypto or maybe it's some other inspiration to limited these countries from the crypto gathering I moreover read the sum of your comments for this data thank you for outfitting your reaction. By perusing the principles of this stage goodness come to realize that this stage limited a few nations on the grounds that 95 percent of clients of these nations make spamming posts and in the event that we consider different stages they likewise confined a few nations the most clients from that nations might be disregarding the standards of that stage because of which they are limited.

• +1 1

Truly iam likewise notice some trade not permits a few nations to do exchanging, I think this trade observes nations law since certain nations prohibited crypto absolutely, so this trade additionally limited this nation clients,

There are many countries that do not allow cryptocurrencies because they do not want people to educate themselves, they prefer them ignorant and poor to be able to handle them at will and as this platform in addition to making you earn money is teaching you something new every day and instructing you in knowledge of computer science, new forms of digital currency.

I have also notice that from the very first week I joined this forum. Then i come to know that most of this countries are banned because higher percent of the users are scammers. This is a good decision but I still believe  that there are still good ones among  them who may be contributive to this forum

It is true that countries that have sanctions that prevent these countries from trading, but Bitcoin is decentralized. These countries can use Bitcoin. I hope that the penalties will be lifted as soon as possible because these countries have a bad economic situation.

• +3 1

Yes dude recently i heard that there are some countries who are not getting benefits from this useful platform the only thing i dislike is that it should be demolish the restrictions from all banned countries so they can also get benefits 

• +2 1

Those restricted countries is important to find solution to the problems that we are having today so to me we have to be good in knowing that we can make mistakes that will lead to our countries being deleted but we need to be careful how we post this is really important for there is no other reason to it but to be careful really careful but right now there is every solution to be good in writing and spammers must be kicked out .

@Reostra77

@Mohssine @P A Ashif

• +3 1

Every country with their own laws and every organisation or app with its own law, so they have the authority to ban some countries from enjoying and using their services due to reasons best known to them

In some countries , the government does not allow bitcoin to be traded..In fact , I can't share the right opinion with you because I have very little idea about the new cryptocurrency on the platform..

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Yes my friend we can also see burning countries hear like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh etc. Many for the countries are hairband by crypto talk we don't know what is happened about them and why they are banned still now. So guys just concentrate on your work don't waste your time on these wasted things. and thanks for sharing this point with family wish you all the best for future working. 💞

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

The main reason of this is that there is no special rules and regulations of these countries. They didn't allow their people to do crypto trade. That's why these forum are restricted such countries. 

The reason is that many of these pages are linked to the laws of their country, for example Venezuela, it is a country that currently has many restrictions from different countries due to its government, I have friends in that country who do not have access to pages like Coinbase .

Many countries are restricting to the cryptocurrency because the blockchain technology clearly shows that the transaction which will reduce corruption but the country wants to have corruption. Most of asian countries have not accepted because the price of the fiat currency is really low and if cryptos are accepted the value of the price decreases again which makes the fiat currency disappear.

• +3 1

These platforms operate in the United States of America and must comply with the law there, and the banned countries are on the US sanctions list, so these countries are prohibited from accessing them. This is a sad thing.

Yes their some countries that has banned from this forum is seems like the country were full for scamming, this was good to banned those countries not to corrupt other members in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have an accurate response to this inquiry, shockingly it is exceptionally disappointing,

I was utilizing the Olympic exchange stage for exchanging, yet my nation was prohibited from the stage,

and now I can presently don't pull out my benefits, these stages should be accessible in all nations of the world.

thanks for your post......

• Useful or interesting 1

I have additionally seen this. Numerous nations are likewise prohibited in yobit stage. The explanation that yobit is giving is that the greater part of the clients from this nations are trick. Because of a portion of the individuals, the certified clients from those nations are not getting opportunity to work in this stage.

I am also notice some exchange not allows some countries to do trading.Because  these countries governments don't want their people to benefit from this crypto field.So,this exchange also restricted for this country users,

Yeah there are restricted countries in every field and even in this field of crypto currency. Most of the systems like this are European based companies particularly US based companies. So those countries which are banned in trading with these countries can never hold a chance to be a part of this trade.

Some countries have banned cryptocurrencies in their countries.  Because it means no rules.  Which can affect the country's own economy. So cryptocurrency is banned to avoid this risk.

Because there is many people want to work by rules and i wish this can fixed and i am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries.

@abualez @Vaiga123 @davy22 @Khakhi

well the reason why the said promise is the best to work and we need to work as hard and be good in what we are doing , the right idea is to clean out the countries where the most spammers were getting into there is a lot of effort to which we are able to be good in the right ideas we have today we have to grow and  we have to always keep on being good in cleaning the forum