Trading Bots? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Trading Bots?

trading with bots is indeed quite safe because the techniques we use have been set in the bot and we are not easy to change, but trading bots still have their weaknesses, usually when the indicators applied in the bot started to repair and the bot is unable to execute the price properly.

• +1 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:05 AM, George10 said:

I have also heard about these trading bots that can even trade on your behalf according to how it's been programmed but I have not used them before but many are saying they can be profitable it's for this reason I'm looking forward to use one In the near future when I will have enough funds to start trading.

I have a better solution for you and it is a currency that came onto the market called yobit a way to keep your digital money safe yobit is your solution
28 minutes ago, roden115 said:

trading with bots is indeed quite safe because the techniques we use have been set in the bot and we are not easy to change, but trading bots still have their weaknesses, usually when the indicators applied in the bot started to repair and the bot is unable to execute the price properly.

there is a new platform on the market called yobit that is a secure platform to keep your digital money safe

48 minutes ago, Eduardo12 said:

Without a doubt, it is preferable to work manually, as a bot can crash at any time and this can lead to loss of funds.

in order not to lose your funds it is better to use yobit as your secure platform yobit is your best option

23 hours ago, faresshabaan800 said:

i uesd bot of yobit it is very easy

Try to follow forum rules my dear friend by making at least a comment with four lines and it will contain 100 words character as the rule is stating it's not suppose to be too short.

Trading bots are very difficult to use, especially because they do not have the human skills to manage risk, therefore it is easier for you to lose a lot of money if you leave your investments in their hands, I recommend you better think very well how to make the investments and seek help from people who have more experience in the field.

• +5 2

It must be borne in mind that bots are very difficult to use, because there is no constant explanation of how their use is, in addition to the fact that since they are computers, the human skills and competencies that they should have are very difficult for them and are not managed in a good way the risk, then for these reasons a lot of money may be lost with those bots, that is why I recommend that you read more about the subject, ask other people with experience if that bot works or not, so that you invest in the best way way.

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Да трейд боты очень интересная тема . Она очень сильно упрощает нам жизнь, при помощи ботов мы можем зарабатыаать деньги одновременно отдыхая и занимаясь любимыми делами

Торговый боты это хорошая тема. Они позволяют автоматизировать многие задачи и значительно упростить жизнь трейдеру. Для торговли на форексе в Метатрейдере реализован собственный язык для написания ботов, очень бы хотелось чтобы что то подобное появилось для торговли криптовалютой на биржах

On 31.05.2020 at 06:04, jamesvince said:

Trading bot is not beneficial for us because few days ago I also used one trading not which named was jet bot but within five days my profit was 8$ and bot done loss of 16$ it means bot makes more loss then profit on this market. So avoid to using bot for trading. 

@jamesvince I agree that the program is programmed for specific algorithms, but the fact is that life itself is not algorithmic and anything can surpass it. And everything that happens in life is reflected on the charts of both the Fiat and cryptocurrency markets.

I had a friend that did it. He programmed bots and had a real good profit, about 1k$ everyday. But it is not for long. He was trading on olymptrade and they blocked him and his software. But anyway, there might be good bots. 

A lot of people think that trading bots don't work well but I would say it depends.
While the majority of bots have deplorable performance, some manage to have good performance.
You have to look for the reputation of each of the bots by yourself and especially look at both the positive and negative opinions to get an idea.

I especially think that there are times more favorable than others to use the bots.
When the market is extremely volatile with no trend I'm not sure there are a lot of effective bots.
And when the market is very bearish, bots perform pretty badly.

I haven't tried trading bots, but I think that to get a big profit, you need to analyze the market yourself to buy/sell in +.

Hi, is it difficult to write a trading bot of your own? If you don't start with the underlying architecture, just focus on the strategy itself, find a good platform, like fmz quant, is it possible to make money?

A trade bot can help you, as it is just a program code and a choice, and since bots have no feelings, they can be of great benefit to you. But I always rely only on myself.

On 30/5/2020 at 10:57, Cammer said:

¡Hola comerciantes!

He escuchado mucho sobre el trading intradía usando Bots de forma automatizada. Este bot coloca todas las órdenes según la forma en que se programó. Entonces, ¿alguna vez has probado uno de estos bots?

¡Comparte tu experiencia!

It all depends on how the bot handles the profit margins, since it may always generate more losses than profits, although in my opinion they are very useful as long as you really understand how it works.

I have heard about trading bots, most of people say they have qualities of an average trader, they win sometimes and lose sometimes, if there anyway a possibility of rewards and losses I would prefer doing by my own.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 30/5/2020 at 9:57, Cammer said:

¡Hola comerciantes!

He escuchado mucho sobre el trading intradía usando Bots de forma automatizada. Este bot coloca todas las órdenes según la forma en que se programó. Entonces, ¿alguna vez has probado uno de estos bots?

¡Comparte tu experiencia!

I never tried one of those bots but I heard the experiences of some friends and if they found it to be, the bot left them profits, I prefer to do it myself, the bots can make you win as much as lose

Yeah I'm honest, I've never tried these bots! I had already heard from them but they never caught my attention! Also because I have seen that many bots are not safe and can sometimes make a mistake that causes you to lose a lot of money.

Personally, I have not made the bot trade, I consider that there is a lot of risk with this, since it is only a schedule, but if the trade goes against the programmed we may have losses.  I think it is better to do a manual trader, so we are attentive to market movements.

Я слышал об этом методе торговли и вы можете указать минимальный и максимальный бот для операций купли-продажи, но я не предпочитаю использовать этот метод торговли, потому что иногда мне может понадобиться продать по другой цене, поэтому я предпочитаю использовать торговлю вручную

I have tried many trading bots but Yobit Robotraders is really successful.No need to pay extra for outside trading bots.It makes more sense for me to use it while the bot on the stock market is standing.

Clients can likewise program bots to act with specific examples or system they set. So on the off chance that you program a bot with some ideal methodology you will likely get benefits.

On 5/30/2020 at 4:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello traders!

I have heard a lot about day trading using Bots in an automated way. This bot places all the orders based on the way it id programmed in. So, have you ever tried one of these bots?

Share your experience!

Trading with bots requires a lot of skill, as it's not something you setup and leave for weeks. They need to be tuned constantly to accord for market changes. And in crypto the market really does change quickly.

I would suggest a lot of research of the possibilities out there, and do weeks of testing with small amounts before going all in on a bot.