How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number

The best thing in yobit for getting profit is invest box because without any trouble and without any worry we can get profit daily even it is less amount but in investment it is good for long term and after long time we will have such amount which is profitable..

You can plan here.  Whenever you can understand something good here.  Only then can you get some good ideas about investing here.  In fact we have to have a lot of cooperation on how we can make love here so here we think the new members will be able to cook something better at night if they get the chance then here they have made a lot of good things about it.  They will be able to do it easily. If they can acquire educational knowledge well, it will be easy for them.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Dear your profit from youbit exchange depends on a lot of factors. First thing is how much money you invest second is the price of bitcoin and the third depends on youbit for on which projects they invest your money in. To get a fixed amount of profit you need to have experience and practice. Try to engage in the exchange and learn how it works with time.

You can invest your talk coin in the investment box option in yobit platform with this you get 1% of your capital on a daily basics and you can get your money when ever you chose to

Dear you earn from certain income from yobit then then you should gave your time to Investbox foe the better plan and the percentage on the coins are different. 

• +1 1

If you invest a good amount of money than you will surely get benefit with that because the yobit platform give us a very good opportunity to earn with the invest box it give us so many profit without facing any lose 

I believe, to begin with, is you need to arranged an objective as well as ultimately, it may need the best methods that you should know very well what you do the best concept of all of them would be to have confidence in exactly what you do therefore this is exactly why you have to produce a profile as well as ultimately, it will incentive a person significantly, therefore, that is my situation.

Dear friend if you want to get a good profit by the investment at the yobit platform then first of all you should select the best cryptocurrencies for the investment to get the good profit and knowledge is also very necessary about the investment or trading.

Thank you mate for creating this useful topics I am still new member on this forum and I don't have any idea on this forum, but I have learn from others comment on your topic.

On 5/28/2020 at 7:37 PM, abualez said:

My friends, can any of you give me a well thought out plan for monthly profit by investing in yobit platform in exchange to get  as profit per month, for example, $ 150 .
 Who can mention how profits are calculated in this way and how much is needed to implement the plan ????

Dear @abualez am sorry honestly I don't have much ideas to take calculation of our earning in cryptotalk but I think there is app in online that you can download for making calculating of crypto and you can use opera browser when you take amount of your crypto that you have, from opera you convert it to which country currency you will change to, then you use your phone calculators multiple the totally how much your profit hold.

Welcome my friend, yes, it is true that there are many coins in the yobit investment fund, and we have to know well what to choose from them and guarantee the profitable currency as our daily income is from 3 to 5 dollars

On 2/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Sp19a1ma019 said:

Dear you earn from certain income from yobit then then you should gave your time to Investbox foe the better plan and the percentage on the coins are different. 

Yobit platform from many certain way that we can earn profit such as making trading of coins, passing informations to social media websites and claim many available crypto currency and as well also invest our talkcoin or convert our satoshi to talk token put them investbox grow our earning by 1% bonus reward in every twenty four hours per day.

It has to be your own decision. You need to find a strategy that would be profitable and also give you your targets. Once you find a strategy, make sure to stick to it and be consistent. One thing that makes so many traders fail is the fact that they don't know how to control their loses.

To obtain the maximum profit you have to take risks in trading as trading is the best of earning profit. Yobit also has a wonderful feature of invest box in which you can invest different coins and can earn profit on daily weekly or monthly basis.

We need huge amount of money to invest in investment box for good profit and investment brings risk because no one knows what may happen tomorrow so invest wisely but it has low profit and Yobit investment box where on our investmentYou can invest interest here

I think that investing in the Yobit platform will bring you a good financial profit if you invest your money here. But you should know more about trading and how it is done and about currency rates. There is also in trading profit and there is loss, so you must have a strong knowledge of it in order to avoid loss .. Good luck  is yours

There is lots of investing posts on this platform 

You can search that posts and read them

After reading that posts you are able to invest on yobit platform 

Yobit is secure platform 

You can invest your money for future purposes 

Everyday prices change so we can't make a accurate plan for our investment 

Yobit is a very good forum and I am using it and it has very good features and also use some of its features which give us a lot of money and I have used this investbox and from there  i take good profit daily basis 

Yes, there's an investment in yobit exchange where you can earn profits. You can invest in yobit investbox and receive some percentage of the amounts of coins you invest. If you invest talktoken you get 1% of your investment every day. 

In fact, I do not have accurate information about your question, but there are pre-set and suitable investment plans, with high daily interest, you can try the USDT or Talk investment plan as their profits are very suitable.

Dear friend, I want you to enter the investment fund on the platform and I choose a currency that does not have many restrictions, choose the profit rate that suits you, and do a search for the level of safety of the currency you chose in order not to lose your money

In my humble experience, the profits are not immediate, you never know how to calculate them, in my case I had patience and after a while I managed to stabilize myself and be able to make a profitable monthly profit, if you can wait it is better to gather knowledge with the supply markets and it demands luck.

Due to the price fluctuations, you can not create a proper plan to get income with certain numbers. I suggest you to create your plan on yobit because yobit is a good currency exchanger and by this your earning can not effected by such fluctuations. So you avoid to take risk such type of planning because in some cases you loss all your money. 

You can not make some good profits on any coin or in any way if you do not make the efforts for that so if you are not working you should start doing that and you should never think about the easy money.