"Working in a group spirit" - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Always and in all areas of practical and digital life, working collectively is very important and more fruitful than working alone,For example, in the study and university projects, we work collectively to provide better and more accurate results

This is a great idea for investment, but we must have the factor of trust in people because Bitcoin will be transferred to one account, and I do not think that anyone will accept this because we do not know each other personally, but this may happen between friends in life and the project is good, and it achieves a lot of Profits.

A wonderful topic that we must share widely in this platform. Yes, we must work in the spirit of the community and cooperate by publishing useful and positive topics that contribute to improving this forum and making it more a platform with positive and useful topics for the rest of the members.

The idea is beautiful and we have to cooperate lucky in order to achieve a great profit and benefit. I hope the people with more experience in the subject of cryptocurrencies will support and help the less experienced people, so this idea is very nice.

The idea is good, but you need reliable friends, and it is better to have a personal acquaintance with them, and there must also be a program that divides the work equally

It is a great idea, working in a group spirit makes the members more active and determined to achieve more success, that in cryptotalk we also give an ideal model for working in a group spirit, as we help each other in gaining knowledge, and each member gets the benefit.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, we must work here like one team because our goals are the same and we all sometimes need help or some advice, so we must have the spirit of sports and work hard without getting tired or bored.

• +2 1

A great idea, my friend, but is it possible to explain how teamwork will work or how electronic wallets will be unified to avoid theft resulting from lack of trust?
I hope you will explain to us the method of mining Bitcoin individually as well, and thank you.

• +1 1

It is not such a good idea, some people are lazy , they like to rely on other people, and also some people have circumstances or study that prevents them from working equally like other members and it will be unfair to distribute the profit equally on people who do not work equally.

• +2 1

Working as a group is a brilliant idea, as is working alone. However, this is an online forum, and we don't know anybody who works here. If we find people who are trustworthy, we can begin group work; otherwise, we will continue working on our own.

• +4 1

It is a really great idea, but subject to controversy, as the earning sites differ in their degree of difficulty, one person may be exposed to the hardship of work, unlike the other, so it requires agreement and rotation between the project members, for the profits to be divided logically

It is a good idea. Team work always gives good and positive results. There is a famous saying that states: In the meeting is strength and in separation is weakness, in my opinion this method is useful and guarantees the success of the team and the exchange of knowledge and experience

• +1 1

Teamwork is always easier, but the problem is that each of the members of that team does things and if so, I think it is a good idea to have a community to help each other and get more benefits you can proceed if you have these clear points. 

That's a good idea my friend.working as a group is beautiful thing,we can share our experience and information. Also we get benefit from each other.we need to be patient and hard working in order to achieve well job.

My dear, thank you for this valuable benefit in general through the topic that you raised, and the participation that you raised is very good for earning money through Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency through the spirit of the community. We must all my friend that we work in a team spirit is the basis on which we gain knowledge and experience  Necessary from any field and gain in the end Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, working with groups that help us to develop useful information related to encrypted currencies, but the people you work with must be trusted because most of the people here are fraudsters and are working to steal others, so be careful and thank you

• +3 1

It's an idea very well already
I was hoping to join a group as you would
But if it really is, it will make us more money in the end if every member is alone
Please explain to me more.

I do not think it is a good idea because one person may depend on another in collecting digital currencies because not everyone will work the same, so working alone is better for you.

• +2 1

Yes, it is a distinct idea, but you and your friends cannot enter this forum and support each other, this prejudice may cost you to block you from the forum, please take it as a piece of advice I learned from the responses of some members 

This is a very good idea working in a group spirit means that we are helping each other .so this is a very good idea we should work in groups and and play our role equally and get benefit to everyone .Thanks for your advice.

• +5 1

Thank you for this idea, and I agree with you, working in groups is always more beneficial than working alone, but these people must have communication between them, there is trust between them, and it is better for them to know in reality and from one country.

Working within a group that is better for everyone We have to trust each other, but unfortunately the presence of some fraudsters and irresponsible people makes this almost impossible. Without them, everyone would want good for each other and working in a team spirit would make our performance many times better.

Working across groups is a very beautiful thing and enables us to achieve profits more than working separately, as each person from the group works on specific sites and at the end of the day the profits are distributed equally and frankly, the work across groups is largely done within the mining field

Yeah, that's a great idea.
Teamwork is very good for everyone
But we must choose the trusted person first and make sure that each person in turn fully ،
More profits can be made from individual work and distributed equally to everyone
I hope to find a reliable team and good luck to you.

Certainly my friend, any group work is successful, provided that each person works hard and vigorously and is not lazy and depends on others until the collective process succeeds in profit.

• +2 1