"Working in a group spirit" - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Team work is better than individual work and gives better results, but the problem here is that we do not know much about each other, and I do not know if we can trust teamwork with people we do not know. Maybe one of them won't do his job and as a result he will profit from the work of others, but it's a really great idea

Yes, my friend, we support you with the idea of working in the spirit of the group, because working collectively provides us with a much greater return than working individually, and I, in my turn, work and your friends work in the same way

It is a good idea, my friend. I think teamwork is important for everyone because it gives good fruits and more profits. Cooperation is always beneficial. I wish everyone success.

Friends , cooperation leads to success . When we work in group we exchange our ideas it's added to our knowledge . When we encourage others in returns others encourage us . So working in group give you inspiration to work more and more. 

I think it is a good idea to work together and work honestly. We can reach the goals easily and quickly, but everyone must work honestly and do their specific work in order to benefit the team members

• +3 1

I think that such a project is good, but perhaps one person will do more than the other, and thus people will profit from the fatigue of others ...

• +2 1

I think this forum has really kept up with the big guys because we are a team that most of the people are educating the people that are starting out so that they can develop easily and have faster results, remember that this is super important when it comes to getting results thanks to the whole Cryptotalk team.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think its a good idea.  Because working as a group it'll be fun and our work progress will be pretty good. Also those who are not goof they can learn fast this way. Instead of larg amount of people, we can creat a group with some people and work together.

Yes Team work always lead to the success because when one of member of group do something wrong other tell him you are doing wrong and then he learned a lot of that .so team work makes you better earning and learning as well as.

• +3 1

Yes , this is true when you work in groups or work as a community, you can do a task betterly and can achieve more suitable result. Because you learn from each other and can help each other through every thick and thin.

Yes, teamwork is good and achieves greater gains and strengthens the spirit of cooperation between us, but we have to make sure that everyone performs his role to the fullest, so that the benefit is spread to everyone.

Sometimes teamwork is better than individual work and gives much greater results 

But you can't divide currencies equally and some people work harder than others .

• +4 1

I understand that you will be doing collective work on different websites though? I guess that teamwork always produces better results as one can help another when he is stuck but who will be holding the cryptocurrencies you collect and how will they be distributed equally? Also some platforms require more work and different skills. I don't think that the people involved in these would want to share their prize and get less in the end

Dear you have a withdraw of this site. If you have this then you share. Because mostly are scam and they fraud to the all peoples. I lose the money in investment website. It is a free website then you work easily.

Yes, my friend, working in groups that give advanced information and many profits and are distributed to all members equally, but we cannot trust anyone within the coding world, so it is better to work individually so that we do not lose our money and thanks

• +2 1

Yes, it is a very good idea. Working with a strong team spirit attracts me, but I must make sure that everyone on the team does their work well and in a moderate way.

Yes, my friend, working in groups that give advanced information and many profits and are distributed to all members equally, but we cannot trust anyone within the coding world, so it is better to work individually so that we do not lose our money and thanks

• +5 1

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend, it's a great idea, but we have to pick the right people to succeed, because if we have someone who's afraid we might lose everything, we all have to be understanding. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. Wishing everyone good luck.

It is a beautiful, logical and useful idea for everyone, but in my opinion, before all that, you should ask yourself whether these people can trust them because in the crypto world everything is hypothetical and you should not waste money with fraudsters.

May God bless your time my dear friends:

Putting together the idea of teamwork is a very beautiful, attractive and beneficial idea for everyone

Team work requires a lot of patience and self-confidence and in others, the achievements that can be achieved through group work can bear fruit better than individual work, which always achieves the best for everyone.

Hope fully you will be useful  in your project but  most of all you need to be deducted and patient enough to hold the coins till the every end to make sure that you enough Profit out it.

Hello my friend, I'm new here and trying to work with a group, but if the goal is to share knowledge and information, that would be a good addition to learning from others and benefit from their experience and their knowledge that they have, but the problem lies in making sure their goals and intentions of teamwork.

This is good in wanting to work in a group, but I do not say that the problem I see in working in a group is wrong because it is not, but there are times or almost always that the people in whom they make groups always end up doing one or two things and that would not be a group but it is what I think.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Is a nice idea to have a plan for development but what I want us to understand is most of the times you don't just trust people just like that if a matter is arise you need to make research and investigation to know how true or how sure the issue is before you start to develop interest in it