"Contentment and greed"  - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

You are right that many people waste their time and money also by searching for sites that give a large profit rate, which are fake and deceptive and steal money, so I advise everyone to work in trading cryptocurrencies or looking for legitimate sites and investing in them.

Understanding organizational behavior has never before been as important as today a review of changes that operate in organizations supports this statement for my job satisfaction is motivation attitudes productivity effort goals and expectations greed is the excessive desire for wealth without wanting to treasure them and is considered a cardinal sin.

Greed is one of the most unpleasant trait of most human, they always want everything for themselves alone which is bad thing, in crypto currency wether trading or investing in it greed will lead to doom, it will make invest and trade coins you are not supposed to trade with and in the end loose your money

I agree with you, my dear friend, but let us say that this type of person may be looking for better opportunities, and from my point of view, I see no harm in that.

Just Avoid trading on website that are not well known find good trading platform like coinbase, kraken, binance and many more, Also avoid getting caught in the moment when you are losing take time to breath and step out of the computer to avoid more loses and it is not bad to cut with your loses to avoid losing more and if your not yet good at trading take time to learn there are tons of free online course that teaches how trade with minimal loses.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Is that sometimes when investing the problem is that some do not take the time to see or learn about that site or that investment that they are going or are about to make, that is why some lose their investments by hurrying and not waiting for the moment suitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many fake sites that steal investors' money because they offer fictional profits to people who covet big profits without looking for legitimate and honest sites that are better than fraudulent sites that lead to losing money.

ravenousness is your adversary in exchanging, and will quite often bring about you losing a great deal of your cash, figure out how to control your avarice and you will succeed

On 5/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

This post is good for us . THANKS dear. Greedees is bad thing greedness is your enemy.  We nature just want more and more things then i will lost everything.

." Greed is curse" so please don't do this just work hard and focus on your work 👍😇

• +5 1

I advise everyone to avoid investing in anonymous websites and platforms, even if the investment offers are profitable, it is a scam to attract more investors and steal their money in one go, the site, so I advise everyone to search for real sites and platforms that give reasonable profits without losing money.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 

Believe me, ravenousness is your adversary in exchanging, and will quite often bring about you losing a great deal of your cash, figure out how to control your voracity and you will succeed

• +2 1

These two elements are real and play vital role in our lives when a person is greedy i am sure his desires are not going to be ended and never gonna happy and on the other hand contentment brings happiness and peace of mind that is success. 

If you are talking about the greed it is one of the biggest evil if you are interested in trading or already working in it, a lot of courage is required in trading because the profits goes up and down very rapidly. Besides of this many of our traders friend just rush to trade without knowing proper check and balance of trading. While trading we have to control our senses.

• +2 1

Indeed, you are correct on the grounds that insatiability is perhaps the ugliest characteristic that squander our cash and in light of it we can't keep benefits in light of the fact that 7we lose it right away.

Exactly we don't be greedy if we do this we also lost the things that we have, we shouldn't have to do the things before thinking try to think properly and check all.the information about the sites in which you want to invest money but don't be greedy because something is better than nothing..

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. There are many peoples who invest on fake sites and lose their money wnd time in that. If we do not have any good knowledge about that particular site, then we should not do hurry on that. First collect information about that and then invest carefully.

The facts confirm that the longing to build benefits may prompt an exercise in futility in the experience of numerous deceitful destinations and that when we feel that the benefits that we accomplish are adequately not, maybe it ought to be adequate to build up the work that we ensure that it is genuine so we don't lose everything. 

Hello my friend. Not all is with gold. There are many shiny sites that tempt you to invest in it and it is in the end a fraud. Invest here in our secure platform and do not search for others. Let us work without greed to always advance our work

Well dear eagerness is human instinct its not fulfilled and needs more, that is the reason so numerous dealer's misfortune their cash, in light of the fact that in exchanging a few times costs comes in great condition, however avaricious nature says stand by some time and costs decline, so control covetousness is more significant in exchanging

Te goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary. Greed is curse don't be greedy to win more ultimately you will lose your money. 

Of course I agree with you that many new entrepreneurs lose their money by investing in fake websites and become more frustrated. We are harmed only by greed. When we are greedy for more, our present money also becomes more. I would like to say that CryptoTalk is an excellent and reliable platform. We can earn a good income and gain knowledge from here. We can make a profit by learning to invest and trade. So we should work hard in this forum and spend most of our time here studying.

Yes thats why i say that you must have the knowledge abouy trading otherwise you will waste you money rather making money. For trading knowledge and study is always important i always say that. 

It's good to be contented with what you have. Greed is an enemy of of trading and investing because greed has made many people loose their money. 

The truth is we need to work as hard and put together everything we have to work and put together and we have to work as hard and we have to really put up a strategy to which we build up a good coment and good content we need to really be sure on what we are doing

Yes you are right, its our greed which never let us to be successful. It forces us to search for the new source rather then working properly at one place. Everyone have this thing which never lead him to say that he have enough money now. And it becomes the reason of traping many people in scams. 

• +2 1