What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

What sanctions do we impose to users selling their cryptotalk account?

I am new in this site. I haven't seen any section in which people are dealing of their accounts. I can't guide you the right way of selling your account. But I will definitely learn from your post if there is any section for this purpose.

It will be difficult to detect them, but what is important is that the content of each account in the forum is useful and within the crypto domain, as here in the forum there are no real names and you do not know who is behind this account, so be careful not to buy cryptoTalk accounts from others because it may be just a fraud He can retrieve the account by e-mail.

• +1 1

I do not agree that users sell classified cryptotalk accounts that is wrong is against the rules, but I think it will be difficult to determine who the person is to be penalized, it would be necessary to make sure very well.

It is not possible to track such fraudsters, we just have to avoid dealing with any unknown person and not to send our money or our personal data to them so that we do not fall victim to their fraud.

No penalties can be imposed because the moderators do not know who they are dealing with May the same person change the password and prevent the old user from accessing for some reason should we block it?! 
So administrators should monitor the posting when there is an error they block this forum is advanced and cannot be deceived

Selling accounts is not encouraged because it is against the law, so if such a person is in a position to do so, he can be reported to the admin because we have no idea what that account would be used for here in these forums, which is why we would avoid such behavior in the forum.

Maybe they are selling their email address with the account too i suggest if they were known they are prohibited from creating any account at the forum

• +1 1

Dear friend, you cannot know if his account has been sold or not because he will certainly change the password and e-mail in order for the first user to not reach him, and if there are penalties, the moderators and members are the ones who decide that because they know all of us

• +2 1

Selling forum accounts is a method used by some in the services section or on social media, and some through this method are fraudulent, causing offense to the forum’s reputation. I advise not to trust them and rely on personal efforts and start from zero. 

• +1 1

If this is case is real, then this is disgusting and a stippp penalty need to be impose to such members because they took the bad way of improving the platform, I think the moderators need to handle this with full force and get rid of such members, thanks.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that the selling of account to a fellow cryptotalk member is totally prohibited and the platform is strictly against that, so we most make appropriate reporting of such situations to the forum moderators so that they will be penalise by the modern, thanks. 

You are right dear, I think there should stipp penalty to those members that sell there account, which I suggest that the platform moderators if identify should remove them totally from the platform, this is my thought on this fear.

It is a bad thing to sell our account that we revived, learned, and won money as well. I think that the most appropriate punishment is a ban, because he who does not appreciate the beautiful and the well-known should not be able to appreciate. I hope that this will never happen.

• +2 1

I know it's very easy to provide it with your email if a cryptolock account was sold to approve and then change password we should be very attentive to all the scam efforts that are present in the forum. Because the account is linked to another account on the Yobit platform and you will not be able to disconnect it again so that I advise you not to buy.

It is so unfair to sell old accounts that have good reputation to new users. This can be really unfair to the users who start from scratch to earn their reputation and reach senior levels.

That is a very bad thing to do, and the buyers are at the highest fault, since everyone has the right to register a new account, then I don't see why they should be buying already created  accounts with different Gmail address, so in my opinion, if anyone is caught selling it buying account, they should be banned for life.

In fact, I do not think that you can sell your crypto account, I believe that moderators should ban these scammers, so that the rest of the members are not exposed to fraud by them, I think that we must be careful and not trust anyone and not buy accounts that may Be fake

I think that it is difficult to know the people who sell their accounts in this forum,  because a person can log in from another device or another network, so they cannot be blocked because they entered from a different IP address.

• +1 1

I do not think that this is done easily it is not easy to give up your account if you worked on it and developed it a lot I think that this phenomenon will not spread anyway if the sale and purchase is not I think that the crypto will know about it and therefore they can not pursue it and punish the actors .

We can't change email address of cryptotalk account by ourselves. So those who are selling their cryptotalk account are selling their email too. No sanctions can be applied by administration as they aren't aware who are selling the account. But with change of IP address, their account will be banned. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Some people will probably wonder why do they sell their accounts, what is the point? Well, the point is that, if you have a very strong reputation, you can join some signature campaigns with it and get paid. Some campaigns requires you to be a hero member for example. I hope I could explain the issue and necessity.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png