Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Of course my friend, these types of ads that promise you a lot of money in such a short time are scams and there are people who still fall especially beginners in this World. 

Regarding your comment that you say you earn $ 1 per hour in ptc, you can give me more information 

• +2 1

Sometimes they advertise such thing that is totally impossible, they just do that to attract people, maybe they can help you to income a good amount, but not as much as it is shown to the ads.

If we think deeply no sites can offer 1000$ in per hour. This is not possible at all. This kinds of advertisement have no base. 99% are fake or can be sacm which attract people by offering this. And 1% of them may promote their site. No one should respond to these kinds of advertisement without researching properly.

Hello friend, .I have worked with neobux, quite a while back it paid well, presently just a wage, it does not merit chipping away at them except if you need to do it to have some benefit in a couple of years, just as a stash of little coins, today there are numerous who don't need They pay you, a ton of exes search for you not to do it, I left them some time prior, those ptc destinations are not my trust.

You are right. No legit site offer such amount of earning. I also didn't trust on have you wonder the advertisements  from ptc sites, did any of them seems legit to you....

Edited by Mrrobert
  • +1 1

There are many advertisements that full of scams and I don't recommend to fully trust all of the advertisements, maybe some legitimate and some are not so you should be wise when it comes to believing an advertisements.

• +2 1

Most advertisement from ptc site are not legit most are waste of time, we will just have to try because not all are scam, I have tried a few but I wasn't fortunate ,but I will not relent I will continue trying till I finally fall in the legit one someday

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi there mate. If somewhere or some people tell you that they will provide you with a lot of money in a short time, it is most probably they are trying to scam you. Since the crypto world is an unregulated environment at the moment, it will be too hard for you to take your money back if you get scammed in some way so it is always advisable to be cautious. Have a nice evening and good luck in your earnings.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Actually i am a new member here. So i do not have enough knowledge about ptc site.I was joined in this site about a day ago.So i do not any experience and information about this site.Please can anyone share with me? Because i am very interested to know this site. 

I don't trust on ad of ptc in light of the fact that these destinations are not confided in locales for me because of phony promotions on there and we need to dodge for utilizing ptc destinations in the event that we needed to make sure about our wallets from hacking purposes in light of the fact that numerous fakes advertisements given by these locales.

thanks 

1 hour ago, Hamid_Nisha_002 said:

Actually i am a new member here. So i do not have enough knowledge about ptc site.I was joined in this site about a day ago.So i do not any experience and information about this site.Please can anyone share with me? Because i am very interested to know this site. 

On which site did you created an account ? On the most of PTC sites, they do not care about the safety from the malicious adware, they just focus for the high traffic to get revenues so I ask for you guys, please install a good quality antivirus software before visiting any sort of PTC sites. Also do not forget to enable firewall from your antivirus software. 

No it's not possible to get $10k per hour. This is a scam and this the best way to scam. And they traps innocent people by these types of tricks and some of innocent people those don't more about this can trust on them and at the reason they can lose their money.

Ptc sites pay per click to see advertising from advertisers, generally these sites pay very little, those who are serious and responsible, I have worked for a while these sites and unfortunately more than 90% are scams, they do not pay what was promised and they want stealing your money, most are cheat sites, and they require you to deposit to supposedly pay yourself. You have to be very careful with these sites, you have to investigate them, and ask other users for information to find out if they are legitimate, responsible and serious sites. We have to doubt the great offerings of these pages, always doubt, be suspicious and wonder why it is so good. Undoubtedly there are serious and responsible pages that you can trust, but you have to look for them with a magnifying glass.

• Useful or interesting 1

No they are so huge numbers of them however how they work it doesn't revive to me, so its significant for me to truly attempt to check what is befalling those destinations, sponsors are searching for ptc locales and most them will request that you join , yet per see is the thing that this locales search for and am not generally acceptable with that.

Hello members, trusting advertisements on PTC sites, yes I trust them in as far as advertisements are concern its a legit site, you can use anyone of you choice, either Neobux and its the oldest among all, or you can use clixsense, or inboxdollar, and they are all safe for advertisements.

The truth is that I tried to gain a lot of time with PTC, but I feel that I wasted my time getting to know this forum, since here the users mention that the payments are good and real and it's something that I also want to achieve, it's better to work here since you get paid for what you work, that is to say, it's meritorious.

• -1 1

I don't believe the advertisements that are given from PTC site because they are fake.I have worked on many PTC sites, I have seen the advertisements, I have analyzed them but I have seen that they are mostly fake and some make payments.

Hello! I love advertising) I think it's right to advertise your site. But I don't believe in ads where you can make 100,1000 or even 2000 dollars an hour. I think it's impossible.

Hello friends. This is not true, how we can earn 1000$ per hour. Even we can not earn in a whole day. This is totally fake news about earning. But some sites like crypto talk pay you. But same things is here work hard.

actually i can say this is i never met with the trick p.c destinations, notwithstanding the truth that i'm now not making use of them but, but i consider url shortener degrees are constantly get shut after a specific time regardless of whether they have been authentic

As I don’t assume at the promotions. While they normally swear net income which will normally seem to be at the same time realistic to remain facts. And even 90% of PTC promotions can be a bad deal.

Hi everyone,

My friend Teodor Muntean launched his PTC site last week, called Wiki-Clix.

Teodor is a member of APSense, a popular business social network with more than 100,000 members. Teodor has been a member of APSense since 2007.

The site is active, although it is considered in pre-launch.

PTC means Paid To Click. Members go there every day, they click on a maximum number of ads, depending on their membership level, and they make money with each click. There's a number of seconds you have to see the splash page.

You can also make money by getting referrals. Their clicks on ads make money for them and you.

I work closely with Teodor on ways to get the message out there that Wiki-Clix exists and is a good PTC site. Teodor has a lot of business experience. He has an offline eco and construction business since 1992, as well as being an online marketer for a number of years.

We advertise the site on Traffic Exchanges, social networks, social marketing sites. We will also promote it on forums dedicated to PTC sites.

Do you have suggestions on the best ways to attract advertisers to that type of site?

To give you an idea, there is a choice of ad packages. Among them, you will find a package of 500 clicks for $6, also $115 for 20,000 clicks. You can also get clicks from people outside, these clicks are free.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Have a great day!..

I don't trust advertisements from any sites, and I dont work in advertisements site because they pay little or no profits after completing their task. I'm sure no legit site will offer you $ 1000 per hour so I dont trust it.

10 percent are trusted.  Now most of the time ptc site show fake advertise.  Because maximum of website are scam and don’t pay us.  For trusted ptc website you can see review and search in google.