“Increasing fans of Bitcoin in light of the epidemic”  - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

“Increasing fans of Bitcoin in light of the epidemic” 

my friends.. During the Corona crisis that swept the world .. In your opinion, what percentage do you expect to increase the number of those joining the crypto during this period ?? I expect it to exceed 10%. 
Share me your opinion.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

18 minutes ago, abualez said:

my friends.. During the Corona crisis that swept the world .. In your opinion, what percentage do you expect to increase the number of those joining the crypto during this period ?? I expect it to exceed 10%. 
Share me your opinion.

Possible to reach up to 20% because I'm sure many people will discover cryptoworld also cryptotalk and they will work for them to have an extra income during this crisis. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that oil price instability and other factors as a result of epidemic attracted people`s attention to the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin as the most popular cryptocurrency, I think, got about 5-7% of new users 

• +1 1

I do not think that at the time of the corona there will be an increase in the numbers of people that will enter the world of cryptocurrencies I think that the opposite is true, there will be a negative impact on them as we saw earlier
But at the moment the financial markets are recovering, I think the matter is over

• +2 1

Corona probably brought into Bitcoin another 100-1000 people because they shut on their pc all day and didn't have what else to do. That was it. Unless we want to move forward we need major adoption to happen. This means that millions of people will begin adoption cryptocurrencies and actually using them instead of just speculating.

personally i feel about the percentage of using Bitcoin and crypto market have really increased due to the lockdown of the most of the countries.because peoples are not having more work to do during quarantine so they just start showing interest in crypto trading

Really I think there will be
It got better, but I don’t know exactly how much this friend did
So we will watch what the days have hidden

I think that many people have known this field at home because of  Corona Virus ! I think many people has changed their mind about it ! For me I think 15% 

i think because of this pandemic we could see upwards of 15% increase in the people joining the crypto space, because many people will find out about it from searching for ways to earn money at home

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png