"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

We must not rush into converting money into another currency.  We have to wait until the currency we want to transfer returns, or we collect our money or we can’t invest better this way until we get more money.  I think so

Yes dear when you earn bitcoin and transfer to another currency just hold on think about it ,get research and no need to pay extra fee on yobit exchange just covert when you withdraw your money

Unfortunately there are a lot of bad decisions that we sometimes make due to lack of experience, I remember selling Satoshies for a coin that I really did not know much about but I thought that it is cheap one then it dropped even more and I lost a large percentage of my capital. So keep in mind that not every cheap coin will rise up, and not every expensive coin will become cheap so it is better to ask experienced people before you make any move.

Although the yobit transaction fee is not that much,but some coins like bitcoins have high transactions fee,while some like litecoins have low transaction fee,so I suggest you convert your bitcoins to other valuable coins such as litcoin before withdrawal

On 5/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Many people do not calculate the fees for the transfer, which causes a large loss. It is not calculated because many small and novice traders do not pay attention to this matter.

Being hasty during withdrawal will lead to a loss. So everyone should must be vigilant during withdrawal. Moreover withdrawal fees for bitcoin is too high , so one should be selective in choosing the right coin during withdraw. Never do withrawal without any need because holding it and trading with it is more beneficial afterwards.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that from haste, only fatigue remains and in cryptocurrencies you have to be very patient to operate as to make any investment. Yes, it is true that the fees for Bitcoin operations are very high, but there are also currencies such as Waves or Litecoin that allow you to make withdrawals for their low commissions.

You do not have to rush to transfer money. Over time, the value of the netbcoin may increase and your profits may increase in this forum and try to avoid a ban.

I think we should convert bitcoin when we want to withdraw be  and the withdraw fee of bitcoin is higher than all other cryptocurrencies therefore we should prefer litecoin or waves coin because these both currencies have less transaction fee.

I think the refund fee is lower than yobit. So this is not a big problem. If you want to convert high amount of BTC then you need a good study for this. You can withdraw money through yobit by working in this forum.

I never pull out with bitcoin on yobit trade it's actual high and nobody do that in my opinion,you can utilize numerous coins with low expense and afterward convert them to bitcoin to get back to your base coin

My friend I want to tell you that this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high and everyone want to to gain the good profit with the Bitcoin and the investor is know about the the price of the Bitcoin will be reduced after sometime that's why they claim their money

Do not rush to convert currencies, you may lose a lot against the currency of your region in front of the Bitcoin currency Try to transfer part of your currencies and keep the part for another in a wallet.

Do not rush to convert currencies, you may lose a lot against the currency of your region in front of the Bitcoin currency Try to transfer part of your currencies and keep the part for another in a wallet.

• +1 1

Yes, your advice is good, and another reason why I think that it is not proper to be in haste to sell our Bitcoin is because that hasty selling can be the reason towards the decrease in price of that currency, we need to have a plan of withdrawal and investment.

I think the same that you should not rush or do things in a hurry because if we do them in a hurry we could make a mistake or something that we regret after having done it or we would have said we would have waited and waited for the opportunity.

• +1 1

Dear I am agree with you when we need to withdraw then we can change our currency . And btc withdraw fee is much then other currencies. I always change btc to other currencies. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin exchange transaction fees are very high and I think that if we use a currency that has low exchange transaction fees such as litcoin you can easily go for other currencies as well as you said that if someone plans to save with bitcoin  Over time it will be their choice because many members do not have enough stability to save their money on this promotion.

In fact, bitcoin withdrawal fees are high, but you don't have to constantly change, convert just when you need to withdraw, or use other cheaper currencies like LTC or DOGE.

• Useful or interesting 1

If we really need btc, then we should convert it with a less fees and send it to the main wallet and then if the wallet support exchange then exchange it or you should use some exchange sites that really takes less fees. Thanks for the post.

I see that you are right, my friend, and I will take your words into account, because a short while ago I withdrew my money for bitcoin, but at the same moment the currency fell, which led to my loss of many profits

• +1 1

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. My friends taking hasty decision in converting bitcoin that we have on the youbit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin. Rushing you convert your bitcoin to another currency is a bad idea espacially now that bitcoin is massively increasing so do not rush watch your coin. 

Best of luck 

Yes there are many sites whose change the currency. Just like Bitcoin is converted by yobit with low fee. There are other many sites to convert its on money 

Yes, my friend, we must have a little patience before making any decision regarding buying and selling encrypted currency, in order not to make a mistake that exposes us to losing our money .. We must consult the senior members on this matter because they have enough experience to help us .. I wish you good luck

Yobit trade withdrawal expenses low contrast with other trade, yet just bitcoin charges high yet its not make any difference on the grounds that such countless low charges coins accessible in yobit like litecoin swell thus many, however by and by I use litecoin on the grounds that this coin charges low 0.002 LTC and don't withdrawl consistently take some time week are tens days then withdrawl your assets.

we are taking quickly. To change currency to crypto   So my brother advise me not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally.. One just need to b smart and sharp