"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

I prefer to store my bitcoin currency so that its price rises reasonably and then sell and convert it to another currency in order to achieve greater profits on youbit platform..

the way as to which i understood your post it looks like having to know how to convert bitcoin in which if you have in the yobit exchange as basically the fees on withdrawal is high as to which most will actually have in wanting to pay that such fees, as i regularly use the xrp as on having to exchange and then withdraw with its lower fees

• Useful or interesting 1

We have all considered that aspect in transactions because our earnings are in BTC, but the exchange has high fees which prevents us from withdrawing directly to our wallet, in my case I usually change them to TRX and withdraw to my wallet, although they can also use LTC or XRP

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I like your recommendation and I have felt that whatever I acquire from this discussion, I will hold it in yobit and when I want to move, at that point I will just change over that bitcoin to xrp and pull out.

I am new member of this platform so i can not decide anythings.

First of all i got knowledge about this paltform.And then decide the which platform is best for withdraw money.I am tryping to get complete knowledge.

Yeah, buddy most of the people that are working here are foreigners and they earn in other digital currencies, which is not available in their country. So they rush the foreign peoples to exchange their earning money. It is easy way to transfer money to the local currency of any other country.

You do not need to convert the bitcoin currency everytime. You can only convert it when you need it to withdraw as the price of withdrawal is high.

Hello mate, you are correct numerous individuals are race to change over our money. At yobit bitcoin pull out expense is high, that is the reason individuals are eager to change over bitcoin to usdt, I believe that is a smart thought.

Yes you are absolutely right, the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is very high. Therefore, we must stay calm and withdraw bitcoins only when they are highly needed

I get from this forum to other currencies but as you say it is better to leave bitcoin or at least part of it without conversion. Bitcoin is sure to rise in price. We have to make a careful decision because it is possible that our money will be lost as exchange rates on the platform. You can use many coins with low fee and then convert them to bitcoin to return to your base coin. I will hold it in yobit and when I feel like transferring, then I will only convert that bitcoin to xrp and withdraw.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

On 5/26/2020 at 2:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

I personally would use another cryptocurrency and not BTC to make transactions and this due to its high transaction fees so it is currently not recommended but you have to see the benefit because if we want to send to another place that is another currency and not BTC for the high fee that it has.

Well said mate. I don't think it's a good idea to rush in converting our currency rather we should calm  down and waits for the best opportunity before converting your currency.

Bitcoin cost of withdrawal expense is exceptionally hight. You do not ought to change over it pointlessly, change over it only in other coins like doge, xrp, and eth once you ought to pull back your cash. You do not require it to change over everytime you've got bitcoin.

• +2 1

Exchange our currency is exceedingly excellent and convenient platform for transfer our currency for the reason that it is extra careful and reliable in this avenue we change our currency in uncomplicated approach and with a smaller amount time.

Hey, my friend

In fact, my friend, we must be intelligent and plan and consult with those who are beyond our knowledge of these matters.Market conditions so that the appropriate opportunity to purchase can be exploited.  And if we sell it, we can make huge profits through proper and quiet work.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

I would say that there are some currencies lately and we can make a big mistake to withdraw in Ethereum for example because we have to pay a lot of price for this transaction.  There are many more coins we can use that have very low fees at the moment and a few of them are Latecon and Ripple.  This will help us to transfer cheap coins to our exchanges and waste our hard work to pay the final mineral fees. In cryptocurrency trading, we must wait for the right price and calculate the profit we will make as well as the fees we will pay.  And we will also monitor the market situation to seize the appropriate opportunity to buy and sell and with proper and calm study we can achieve a bumper profit.

Many workers convert Bitcoin to different currencies due to the fact the expenses for withdrawing different currencies are lower, however human beings ought to pick the splendid currencies in order no longer to lose any cash when making the transfer. 

Hay friend, I didn't convert bitcion to any currencies.

I not more know to convert bitcion to any currencies.Plz bro help me.

I am new in this platform.

The reason why the conversion to currency is high on this platform is because the main reason why members are here is to make money and cash out before any other thing. The platform gives us a chance to make money but at the same time I think new investment features should be introduced where members can invest safely and then get good and nice returns instead of cashing out always.

Cryptocurrencies are online cash that can be trade into genuine cash of fiat money. Surge to change over on the off chance that there's an opportunity.Yobit trade withdrawal expenses are low compare to other trade, but as it were bitcoin expenses high but its not matter since so numerous less expenses coins accessible in yobit

I agree with you , the fees on Bitcoin transfer are a little bit high on Yobit platform and this makes people to use another crypto currency like Litecoin or waves, but the problem with these currencies is that they change their value constantly and to a great degree, so you may lose more than what you have saved, that is why it is better to think twice and to choose the right time. 

• +3 1

Yes, we shouldn't do hurry in our decisions. If we make decisions of our business without thinking about the market then one day we will regret our decisions. So, be careful and don't hurry in making decisions.