"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

When we decide to convert Bitcoin on the yobit platform to any other cryptocurrency, we must study the currency's scheme and find out its minimum and highest value during the last period. And wait until the price reaches the minimum value, and then convert to it and buy it.

• +3 1

Yes recently I did trade some of my Bitcoins. But the commission as well as the interest incurred were very huge compared to the income earned. so this advisable to the users to trade only in large amount of Bitcoins so that you can avoid commission and interest to its very low minimum. It would be good if you have a plan and strategy with which you can gain more profits in the long run.

Sabemos si llegar a invertir con esa moneda aún no me llama la atención amigo o lo siento pero veamos que en el futuro se ve bien pero esperemos un poco más para saber qué nos depara el futuro.

Usually members transfer Bitcoin to another currency without sufficient knowledge of the losses they will incur

Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high, and this is one of the reasons for fear

The market should be monitored regularly before undertaking this process

• +2 1

On 26/5/2020 at 2:39, abualez said:

amigos míos Tomar decisiones apresuradas en la conversión de bitcoins que tenemos en la plataforma yobit a otras monedas debido a la imposición de tarifas al bitcoin es algo que estamos tomando rápidamente. Por eso, mis amigos les aconsejan que no tomen la decisión de la transferencia excepto después de un plan bien pensado y que calculen fundamentalmente las pérdidas y ganancias y el interés que obtendrá de esta transferencia.

I usually look at the graphs and prices for 1 week and when I am going to make a cryptocurrency exchange, I first check if there are open orders a little cheaper in the case of currencies of little demand, therefore I buy a little cheaper to avoid strong market ups and downs that usually happen.

It is important that you think carefully before converting to any currency other than Bitcoin, because the transfer has fees and thus you will lose part of the money and the price of the currency you transferred to may also decrease.  So you should think carefully before buying any currency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

Withdrawal fee for bitcoin in yobit exchange is very high that's why when i withdraw my funds i use to exchange it first to other currency. Like i always exchange it first in ripple to avail low amount of withdrawal fee.

Indeed that will be the great idea because when you want to withdraw your money that will be a high fee so that you will be not able to get some of the profit because that will cut in the fee so your suggestion is good you have to transfer it to some coins first..

• +1 1

I think it is not a good idea to hastily change cryptocurrencies to fiat currencies, at least in the case of my country I do not recommend it since inflation is overflowing here and the currency is constantly devalued, it is preferable to keep the capital in cryptocurrency and reinvest

• +2 1

On 5/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Yes, you are right. You should not rush whenever you want to transfer your money between the platforms. The first thing to consider is the price difference between the platforms. The second thing is to choose the appropriate process with the lowest taxes.

There are many ways to convert your crypto currency, many exchanges like  binance , yobit and many other legit ways you can convert your currency easily.

I agree with your approach if you are going to withdraw your funds from yobit you have to already have a plan that is already very well developed because any last minute invention can cause us to lose our capital, at least when I withdraw from yobit I change my bitcoin to litecoin and transfer them to my uphold wallet in which once the funds are received, I transform them back into bitcoin if I am going to make an investment or I take them to dollars if I am going to withdraw them for my use.

Rushing always leads to loss, especially in selling currencies, and then the currency rises and you become the loser

We should be patient, we should not be in a hurry to make decisions about cryptocurrencies, nor should we judge feelings into action.

Some sell their currency when they sell it and some keep it for future purposes and we can achieve a bumper profit and through proper study and quiet study we can also monitor the market situation to capture the market Rush is not unacceptable in cryptocurrency trading, we must wait for the right price.

• +1 1

Well this is indeed true its a commonly mistake by others this should be easily be prevented by what he just said. Patience is a key you will need for to see what to do or what alternative things you could possibly do so thats why its that important.

• +3 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:28 AM, George10 said:

You are right in your advice and as for me I prefer holding my earnings I get from this forum just in bitcoins at yobit and i only exchange them to other crypto coins with low transaction fees like XRP when I want to perform a withdraw.

This is interesting topic. Many people are converting Bitcoin into other currencies just of the lower withdraw fee. That's why they are doing this. And another's group of people are using these Bitcoin in the trading to earn a good profit. By holding Bitcoin we can earn easily. 

I am a new member of this platform so I can't decide anything yet. So first of all I must gain complete knowledge about the platform. So I'm still trying to learn about the platform

On 5/26/2020 at 7:55 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

yes the withdrawal fees for bitcoin are very high, but you don't need to convert all the time, convert only when you want to withdraw

If dear friend and colleague of this great forum, bitcoin commissions are very high, we agree but I would possibly advise you to use low-commission cryptocurrencies I personally used litecoin (LTC)
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

I think thats the trtuh , we are running to exchange everything in a rush so we need to really plan and put up a good strategy and the truth is everything has its own time and in the end we are always working to have strategies that work perfectly for all of us we need to keep everything working

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Of course, this is the right decision! It seems to me that before making a transaction, you should conduct an analysis and understand how best you can withdraw cryptocurrency, or exchange it into Fiat. Usually, I withdraw directly through Fiat, but then I realized that there is also a percentage, and decided to trade through litecoin, and surprisingly, the Commission was minimal, and it's just great! I'm so happy.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

bitcoin has a completely high transaction charge in each exchanger you visit and because of this i think it will be a great deal higher to convert to the likes of ethereum, litecoin or dogecoin seeing that they're additionally popular and feature lower transaction expenses in comparison to bitcoin.

In my opinion, the difference between the fees for transferring currencies between different currencies does not differ much, and we do not need to circumvent this way on the platforms, so I advise you not to exchange Bitcoin for any other currency

Yes, this is true, my friend. We must do a study several times before making the decision because cryptocurrencies are not fixed in price and fees are also not fixed in some currencies and are determined based on the value of the amount I always recommend not to rush

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I am new here I want to ask that if you Want to covert your coins into your currency than use perfect money for that