"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

Hello friends I'm new here I want someone to guide me how to convert my currency because even though I get money don't have any idea of converting it in to my account, for that I need someone who can guide me to reinvest the money in order to earn much profit in cryto 

• +1 1

Personally, I am still a beginner and i did not recieve any earnings till now, but when i will receive my BTC earnings, i won't convert them immediately because bitcoin is so valuable and its price is increasing day by day. I will convert them to an other currency when i want to withdraw because bitcoin fees are so high.

You are right my friend, I think that it is not just a matter of the high commission for withdrawals on yobit, there may be actions that a person takes to buy other currencies to trade in.

Good advice.most of the people are coveting thir currency .iearn from this forum.all have some withdraw fees.in crypto there low Withraw fees.yobit is very useful and withrw the money with low fees.

Hello friends I'm new here and want someone to acknowledge to guide me how we can convert my currency from the little knowledge I acquired from people is very to reinvest your currency than to have the money in cash because you may end up losing the money

We shouldn't withdraw our btc as a btc, it's really important because btc fee's are too high and if we send btc our earnings will not be much. That's why you can use xrp, or ltc as a transfer coin. I used to use xrp because it's fast and cheap but i am using ltc right now and i am paying only 0.002 ltc for transfer fee.

• +1 1

The thing with crypto currencies is that their rates as compared to our native rates will be really high. It is because of the demand of these currencies in the market. So it is better for everyone to keep these coins in the way as it is. We must try to convert them whenever we need them urgently.

There is no need to plan or calculate profits and lose before converting our bitcoin to other currencies. We all know that the transaction fees for bitcoin is too high and we need to convert it to other currencies for lower fees.

Rushing to convert your currency depends on what you want to do at that moment, your might be in need of physical cash, or rather you want to convert from that currency before the drop in value. 

Is good to rush and converted currency beacuse scammer target that area to scam so when your earning is coming in make sure you convertbit fast so that another person will not pack your income thanks.

We can invest and convert money. Investing will help you to succeed. Bitcoin is more than any other coin. Investing it can easily be a profit. But i'll be able to make a good profit, so you have to invest in caution. You can make a lot of profit by converting the currency if you work here.

• +1 1

This is very important to every beginners that are always in haste in converting the bitcoin they earned in their Yobit account to other currencies to be able to withdraw it. This act is not advisable for a beginner as this will always hamper you financially and won't make you develop yourself in cryptocurrency trading and investment.

• +1 1

On 5/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Thank you very much for this useful information and at least I can confidently know the strategy of withdrawals and the charges they charge on every transaction in converting bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, withdrawing Bitcoin normally accompanies high charges for all trades. On the off chance that you intend to pull out on a Bitcoin wallet I propose to just do that each a couple of months, to diminish the complete charges you will be paying. Something else in the event that you intend to pull out to another trade you can purchase swell, litecoin or waves and sent these coins all things being equal. 

There is no need to rush. Anytime you're ready to cash out just go to your yobit convert your earning to any coin of your choice and then send it to your local currency. As for me I'll hold all my earnings on yobit and do the transfer at my convenient time.

The reason why people convert from btc is because of the fee on btc if  you want to withdraw so instead people convert to ltc since it has fee is less

Although the costs for exchanging various currencies are smaller, many individuals exchange Bitcoin to several other currencies, however citizens should select the right currencies in order not to waste any cash while making a move.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, many members are quick to transfer and withdraw their currency, so they do not make much profit. We should save our income for a few days and when the rate of deeds goes up and we expect to get some profit then we should transfer or withdraw our currency which means we should sell our btc and get it in the national currency. That way we can earn a better income.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a very important currency and it is responsible for the market. When it rises, all currencies rise with it, and when it goes down, all currencies fall with it. It is also important to maintain it.

Hello mates I don't think the best way to convert currency is by rushing you need to calm down and read the market structure first before converting currency, because rushing might lead you to a regret when realizing that the price increase after conversion 

Friends, as all investment should not be taken lightly and the exchange of our currencies is not either, I would advise that you first investigate well before making any decision to obtain a greater profit and that you do not feel lost to achieve your goals faster and it does not take you long longer than I thought in my case I prefer to go slowly but at a safe pace.

• +1 1

Dear l am newbi on this forum. I have don't know about withdraw. My friend motivate me to join this forum. So i am also thankful you and the senior person to give me such information. And know i try to withdraw my money through any where.

I have read the comments above, after reading those comments, my condition is that transferring money from bitcoin is a high fee.But I am new to cryptotalk , Inshallah, I will also know very soon about this. 

Hello friends ,

Conversation of bitcoins fee is very highly And withdraw fee for bitcoins in yo bit exchange is very highly fee .This is very good infirmation And valuable because every person don't know about so your words is very useful .

Thank you 

The most people were always changing their bitcoin to other currencies then I have been wondering why people are making the such of decision, is it because the rate if bitcoin is high, or other coins more cheaper the Bitcoin.