Earn with Premise app. - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Earn with Premise app.

2 hours ago, tienda said:

@betelihemI have already heard about this Premise application, but the majority of comment reported their high minimum payout and the low rewards. About the rewards no problem, but I think if their payout is higher will be impossible to be patient for reaching it, how many users bored about waiting at the end quite the such application! Will be better for you adding information about how much they pay for survey and the minimum payout.

As we all know apps and sites like this pays little moneys, we are not doing that much works so they don't pay much moneys, but the currency's depends on your location, in my location they pay based on the survey providers, starting from 0.50 ETB and that's my country's currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:19 PM, A. Ahmad said:

Premise is a task marketplace app that helps you earn money for simple tasks. Take paid surveys, share local information. Earn money by completing simple tasks and get paid! Share an opinion or take photos in and around your city to earn cash rewards through PayPal or Bitcoin. 

You are right we can earn from premise app by doing so meany easy and interesting tasks each and every day, i like the photo taking and earning options, but like i said mean times they pay based on our locations in my location's thay don't pay with bitcoin and also not on paypal.

Hay everyone,this is very good app this is easy  to use. I have earn many income from this app.i have bought many things from this income through online shopping.

3 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Hello my friend, I want to ask you: Is this application safe and effective in a good way? Have you withdrawn money from it? I hope that you tell us if you try it

Yeah the premise app is legit and paying app, its an old app that pays for its users for doing some tasks, and yeah i have gatted a payment from the app, the payment system differs from area to area, in some country it pays with bitcoin and paypal.

There are different ways to earn money from the Internet by downloading applications or by watching some ads or expressing your opinion on some products to reach the best picture of the product or downloading some applications on your device and sharing it with your friends and among these applications is Premise
 By registering in it and answering some questions daily.  It is a good app

• +2 1

I see people talk about this app and it's quite impressive to know that it is such an outstanding one, Based on my research about the app, I got know that; it is a kind of app that you get to earn on it by taking pictures around your location and vicinity and you get to share your knowledge about your community and environment.  The app offers its users some tasks to fulfill life collection of data around by gathering information about the neighbourhood you live in, these are some of the tasks you get to fulfill in order to earn well on the app. 

On 5/26/2020 at 9:08 AM, Whited35 said:

@betelihembrother, do you have a clue why we have to turn on our location while registering on this app? I am asking this question, I want to be sure first that it would not be used on my smartphone to track activities. 

Same question am about to ask him too.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, betelihem said:

NO they ask you to turn the location on because they as you to take photos of different things around your locations so they want to make sure you are not cheating, they ask you to take a photo of "read cross, a hospital, a shooing center" and when you take surveys then the surveys are from your locations that's why, 

Hello, how are you sure they not tracking their users through location? You don't work with them so you have no clue if they do or not.

According to me this app is good but not too best for us.lts a good site for online earning but don't give largr earning.

To withdraw money there are many payment methods.

I don’t know this apps legit or scam!!!! Bit i will try it. It many payments method i like crypto currency.because it's so easy and said. 

Dear friend this application information first time see and cannot use before. I thinks this application is legal and pay properly. So many scam application available and cannot pay properly. I think download this application and see its earning feature. Thanks for share this information.

I tried it along time ago,I did not know if it is legit or not since I stopped using it. Based on what you have said and comments, I believe it is legit paying but I don't think it is easy to do their task tho I know that you need to work hard to get paid. 

• +3 1

good post, thanks , the big question is why to turn on your location, what do they profit from this? and is this app specific for certain countries? or anyone can use it? have you really earned from it and redeemed your profits or it is just a number on a screen , hope I do not bother you with my questions. Regards

• +3 1

I have not tried this application before. I will try it and it seems that it contains more than one way to earn, but most importantly of all, is this application reliable and does it pay members because there are a lot of fake applications that never pay Is there proof of payment

I used this application so wonderful app ever i can earn money there verfy legit app you can earn up to 5$ per day by using that app everyone can try this app

I've been using the Premise app for a long time. Currently, there are not many research and review tasks due to the pandemic. They even closed this section. I got my first payment last month. Should I continue to use the application? At this rate, the amount of earnings will decrease too much.

Bro i have never heard about that before but if you are saying so then i will surely install that app and work on it if its true then my prayers are with you

Simple app used to earn money by completing easy task. Its a entertaining app earn money and enjoyment are side by side. You just need to download it make registration and start earning by completing task. Its a very easy app and has fun to use. 

• +2 1

4 hours ago, luis2020lemus said:

The app is good but they have raised their minimum withdrawal a lot, which is now $ 15, the surveys pay very little, which is one of the easiest options to win, you have to spend a good time to win something, the rest is very reliable, it pays what promises

Oh did they rice the minimum withdrawal, wow that's not a good thing, but most times when a platforms rice there minimum withdrawal amounts they will increase there payments too, but i think premise app is worth trying that's why share it on this forum.

• +2 1

I did not use this application, but I heard about this application before from some friends who use it and they said that it is a good application and it is okay. I will try to use it in the coming days if I get the opportunity.

• +1 1

No idea about this app as I came to hear about it the first time but I would try it and you made a lot of clear things but I will also search on my behalf to clear all the doubts. Let's see what happen

On 5/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, how are you doing today?

Most online money earning peoples know this app, its called "Premise" its best app that you can earn for taking photos and also for taking short surveys, its so easy to earn from this app, all you have to do is turn on your location and create account and verify your phone number and done you will receive a lots of tasks, the best part is this this app works worldwide and they have so meany payment methods like cryptocurrency, mobile to pup, and also bank transactions, try it guys its good app, i hope you will like it, if you have any question about it then you can ask me, 

wwwwwwwwwww.png

There are so many photo selling app.  But most of them are scams. Premise app is best for earning from selling photos. It really pay us. It has various types of payment. You just upload photo. If your photo attract buyer They select your photo and say price.  

Edited by ABIR21
  • +4 1

Well first of all thanks for telling me about such application surely I will try this application and would also recommend other members to install it. Let's see what happens but it is going to be a great fun