Earn with Premise app. - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Earn with Premise app.

it looks a very good app to earn money but can you please explain how does it work..and ehat are the payment options available.and when we can withdraw our money .is there any limitations for thr withdrawal? bacause i want to start working in this app

1 hour ago, Shahud said:

it looks a very good app to earn money but can you please explain how does it work..and ehat are the payment options available.and when we can withdraw our money .is there any limitations for thr withdrawal? bacause i want to start working in this app

The tasks are easy taking photos and also taking  surveys, and you can work any time, the minimum withdrawal depends on your locations, and the payment methods are bank transaction mobile top up and also coinebase.

16 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah bro there are so meany scam apps, and some change to malware and they toke all data, its better to stay safe, because our phones are our wallets, but the app i mention is good, i hope you earn more fro it, happy earning bro.

Right we have many data in our phone specially as you say it's our wallet and dont want to lose it just to claim some free coins ,sure i will secure my self 

• Useful or interesting 2

48 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Right we have many data in our phone specially as you say it's our wallet and dont want to lose it just to claim some free coins ,sure i will secure my self 

Good job bro, by the way i get malware before 2 years and all my files on my pc was locked and i can't access them and they ask me 1000$ but the only thing i want from the pc was my school files so i try to format it and now my old pc is complicity damaged. 

Just now, betelihem said:

Good job bro, by the way i get malware before 2 years and all my files on my pc was locked and i can't access them and they ask me 1000$ but the only thing i want from the pc was my school files so i try to format it and now my old pc is complicity damaged. 

Waw sorry for that it's a really bad think,they ask you for 1000 dollars to unlock your files, it's the first time that i hear that.you use some software to recover your old files in your computer and get them back 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Waw sorry for that it's a really bad think,they ask you for 1000 dollars to unlock your files, it's the first time that i hear that.you use some software to recover your old files in your computer and get them back 

I get the app from crypto sites and they thought i will pay them but come on who will pay this much only for little files, there was some photos and i kept them on a driver, i couldn't find the encryption file.

I didn't hear about this application. I use many such paying apps but i am unable to earn money from these apps. I will try this app. But can you tell me how much we can earn money from it i mean daily. 

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

I get the app from crypto sites and they thought i will pay them but come on who will pay this much only for little files, there was some photos and i kept them on a driver, i couldn't find the encryption file.

Never fall in this mistake ,if you pay them once they will ask you all the time to pay .It's a good choice you do i hope i never fall in this problem 

I have not tried this application before, but I will start downloading and using it, but what is the way to pay for publishing photos, do I need a certain number of views or is there another mechanism to pay for publishing pictures

23 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Never fall in this mistake ,if you pay them once they will ask you all the time to pay .It's a good choice you do i hope i never fall in this problem 

Yeah bro you have to be careful its so sad when they get us, so its better not to have any money than getting scammed and also getting malware, thanks bro for understanding me, i wish you all the best.

did you try the app yourself? and if you did, is there a payment proof? and how much do you earn per survey or picture?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Premise earning application sounds to be great for online earning as described but I think it also pays little earnings just like other paying apps out there I Will explore more about it thanks for sharing.

Edited by George10
Spelling correction.

7 hours ago, George10 said:

Premise earning application sounds to be great for online earning as described but I think it also pays little earnings just like other paying apps out there I Will explore more about it thanks for sharing.

No bro this app don't pay little like other apps, that's what i like about it, and we don't need any transfer methods to cash out our moneys, we can use our location bank areas and we can receive our moneys, its best bro.

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

No bro this app don't pay little like other apps, that's what i like about it, and we don't need any transfer methods to cash out our moneys, we can use our location bank areas and we can receive our moneys, its best bro.

@betelihem I have tried many apps and none have paid me good. So, I will be good if you are more specific about this. Like how much can I earn weekly or monthly? 

40 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

I know this app, my friend refer it to me. They real pay good, you just need to answer questions which are very simple or doing some tasks in streets and you will earn good income. You can earn up to $ 5 per day when you will do their street tasks.

You are right bro, this app is best and the most interesting thing about this app is, its so easy to earn money ad very fast to earn, i mean i like it so much just taking simple surveys will give us much moneys.

1 hour ago, Rinku Das said:

This kind of application is only made by Survey and task, for me I just avoid this things. But it can help more people for earning money and also survey lovers are getting more benefits from it. By the way thank you.

Its best for me, i take every chance to earn moneys, i never choose any sites to earn a money because every pany is useful for me that's why i don't chose any earning ways, you  Are right most peoples don't like free earning sea but for its good.

19 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

I like this app for passive earning.As I done many survey related tasks previously.Also I like to take pictures with my camera.So I think this app can give me a good bounty.After seeing payment proof I surely use this app.As I think this is trusted app,I suggest all users to use this app.Hope I can get my payment in crypto.

Yeah pal, its very interesting app, you can earn in different ways and its very easy to earn it don't take that much times so i prefer you try it bro, i hope you find it interesting, and you can see more tricks on youtube bro just check it out.

5 hours ago, King98 said:

I hope you provide us with proof of withdrawal and what is the minimum amount of withdrawal and I will try it because it seems to me that it provides good benefits for users and this is the first time I hear about this application

Sorry i didn't provide a payment proof because my wallet don't allow me to screenshot, it says, you can't screenshot this for sefty reason, so that's why i didn't provide, and the minimum withdrawal depends in your location, in my area its about 160 birr,

Well thanks for your information and the work to be done there is also seems not to be difficult. So I'm later going to give it a try. And i have a query, are those survey available worldwide or only for some good countries like US? because i have tried many apps but many of them says survey isn't available for your country.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I tried it before so i did not know if it is legit or not since I stopped using it. Based on what you've said and comments, I believe it is legit paying but I dont think it is easy to do their task tho I know that you need to work hard to get paid. Maybe im not fitted those tasks given that's why I stopped.

Premise is one of the best mobile apps for earning cash. They have many surveys every day and they pay high, i remember i was receiving surveys for $0.2 to $5 everyday but unfortunately they blocked my account after i shared wi-fi.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:34 PM, Shahud said:

F it looks good them, have you tried using it before? If you had, how much were you earning. As for what know, no mobile app is good to earn money for now. Maybe there could be one later in the future or nearest time. 

I have tried many apps before, I do not see any app promising. I will recommend people to just be interested in what can bring them profits. Good examples are freelancing jobs and some paying forums rather than masturbating time on free giveaways that are not profitable. 

I have tried and work inside this application, but its problem is that it offers very low profits for the tasks that we accomplish so it will take a long time to be able to get at least $ 1 so I prefer to work within sites that provide greater profits like this forum

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:07 PM, Nezar said:

I have tried and work inside this application, but its problem is that it offers very low profits for the tasks that we accomplish so it will take a long time to be able to get at least $ 1 so I prefer to work within sites that provide greater profits like this forum

Yeah, the app pays relatively low moneys, but i link the app because they don't ask that much tasks, and there tasks are very interesting they ask me to take a picture of some institutes, and i can top up my mobile bill with it. 

• +1 1