Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

There are many outlets that take your personal details to trick you so you have to be vigilant about your job and the websites you are going to send your identity do not go ahead for work without knowing about the job, even though you do some research and enquiry before going, it would be much easier and helpful to identify stuff around you.

This is one of the best warnings I have ever seen, you are right they ask for your identity and they already know the link to your account so all the data they need is with them to steal all your crypto. In fact people who fall into such traps are either beginners or greedy people, they get deluded by the sweet promises of some free cryptos or airdrop.

Actually I don't know much about it. But I appreciate their work. They made a good system to make money and gaining knowledge. Really appreciable !

There are lots of scammers in different websites. You have to be aware of these frauds or scammers. Some people create account by giving them their personal data for trading or investing in fraudulent sites without doing proper research. For that, they lose their money. Sometimes they can offer you to double your money for giving them personal information. Do not fall into these kind of trap. 

I agree with you, you are absolutely right because I am not yet on this platform, I am still learning and this post of yours is very informative post for me and it has benefited me a lot. 

• +1 1

That's right. When dealing in cryptocurrencies, we have to be very careful. There are a lot of people are crazy. Also, there are a lot of sites as well, so we have to look for the background of the sites that we do, whether they are fast or not

That's right. When dealing in cryptocurrencies, we have to be very careful. There are a lot of people are crazy. Also, there are a lot of sites as well, so we have to look for the background of the sites that we do, whether they are fast or not

• +4 1

You are right, yes .. this is the most dangerous matter in the world of technology ..

When giving our identities to untrusted websites in a random way, it will expose us to a great risk ... We may lose our accounts and all the important work that we have done on these accounts in one moment ..

Yes, I hope everyone has checked it well before sharing it with any site .. Thank you, my dear friend

• +3 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I am new member this post is helpful for me . Thanks dear for this sahring .yes many site wrong/fake  your personal record is very imporatmt . so be careful  from these site . 👍

Cryptotalk is good site this site benefits more you work hardly .😊

Dell and as far as I think it has a group meaning website that needs meaning identification and wife and besides I have also read that which has a lot of meaning in it just like that There are a lot of fake websites and there are enough websites in it. I don't give my identity to anyone anymore. Thank you.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend, of course, we have to beware of fraudulent sites that claim that you have won a bonus. What is here you must not register, enter this, the site or others, the important thing is to be careful, caution

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that we should not provide our identity to any website because there is a lot of websites that are fake and they can hack your data so to be very careful before to give your identity to any website and make sure that this site is safe and secured.

We cannot say not to provide our identity to any of the websites.There are trustworthy websites that maintains security policies and safeguard our identity. There are some other websites that use our personal information for malpractices. So make sure to have a research about the site and then decide to give or not.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

There is too much scam websites available in the market that can scam with you so dont provide your real information and identity to any website to save you and your data try to learn  how to find the real and scam websites then you can easily find the scams websites. This forum is real and there is no need of identity and informstion about our personal life so my dear work hard here to get earnings.

Giving your personal details in online site is very risky.you must know the authenticity of the site before revealing your KYC information.

Giving your personal details in online site is very risky.you must know the authenticity of the site before revealing your KYC information.

• +5 1

Truly this is valid, you don't need to introduce your character to any site prior to ensuring its dependability on the grounds that there are numerous locales and airdrops in the crypto world are tricks that are simply expected to take your cash by introducing your personality to these destinations

there are numerous fake locales that ought to take our information's by using KYC confirmation. We got to be exceptionally cautious with those destinations so that we will secure our individual points of interest from them.

There are many platforms where they can be used to provide your personal information, so you need to be careful at work and on websites where you may lag behind. Without you knowing Before doing anything, it's best to identify more of the things around you.

I don't like those kind of airdrop which asks documents verification because they are new project they can steal our personal data so that's why I always join that airdrop which are kycfree and they have potential to do something in future 

Salute to all my dear friends.At a glance you have asked a very difficult question.And from another point of view you have asked very important questions.

There are a lot of unique websites on the internet world. 

If you are working on a website So you are sure that if you share your data on this website, then they will not do any wrong thing with you. 

You can be sure that this website is perfectly fine and you can work on it and also share your data. 

If you are not sure that this website is fine, then you should never share your data on that website. 

This comes naturally with AML regulations, and only way to fight it is using DEFI. But even in those cases you might get in trouble retrospectively with the "travel rule". At least when you are managing significantSo it is best to avoid such sort of project if they are repeatedly asking for our sensitive documents and deposits to be safe. 

Obviously Mate, you says truth. There are lot of websites who steal our data and sell to third party or use for their benefits. First we should study about these websites than give them our data if they are secured. Save you ID's and password in safest place.

They can know much info about you if you give them your social media links, IP addresses and fingerprints from your browser. I suggest you to be careful when joining small or unknown Airdrops.

Edited June 1, 2020 by AkaCrafterthey get your personal information in the form of KYC and then sell it higher than 10$ that they paid you in tokens to many data farms, that's all there is to it.CZ

Yes mate , i agree with you on this . We should not share our identity unless we identify it is a genuine website . There are a lot of scam websites that want tk steal you cryptocurrencies . Through the KYC verification , these websites get a lot of knowledge about our identity . 

I think appointment websites are scams and offer us a good income but we don't get anything out of it. And they cheat with us and our time is wasted. We must not share our personal data and private key on any website.