Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Some projects may use the credential in the wrong direction. But in wallets and exchanges, identity information is compulsory. Before giving credentials, it is necessary to thoroughly research the project. We must give solid and reliable platforms. There are many popular projects.

• +2 1

Yes guys there are many sites which steal our personal information . We have to be very careful about these and should secure our personal data. These fake sites can sold these information to the third party in good money. 

• +1 1

Yes of course don't provide your identity because scammer are everywhere that used your id for different wrong source and damage your income so be careful from scammer best of luck

• +2 1

Yeah I agree with you . When ever some one asked about your personal information . So be attentive they might be scammers. And there are 95 percent websites that offer you free things but they are scammers. Mark my words 95 percent. So don't fell in their prey. I am telling you I experienced alot of scams . Therefore I am advising you to be attentive and secure

• +2 1

Privacy and security is a major thing needed in every site. Dont give any private data of yours to anyone. There are peoole who ask you for your data, donot give them any data. Respect everyones privacy. Keep your account safe by giving strong passwords.

If any of website is asking you to allowed that or this then be careful in it because their have scammer who hack your accout and look all the importants document and after hacked you face difficulty to earn money.

I agree with you that no one should give their personal information to any unknown site. This way of making money is very common nowadays. People mislead people by creating fake sites. They impress you by saying that there is a great benefit to investing in this site and your money will be doubly refunded. people get caught up in their's cunning. The best solution is to break your fears or problems into a series of smaller steps. If this site is to provide information, first take a good look about this site. That way, you can save money and yourself.

Edited by umar sandhu
  • +5 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

Hi you are right I will do agree with you so should take steps carefully we should never share our sensitive information to anyone otherwise scammers can do scam easily we can face a big loss so make your account secure

• +3 1

I think, there are a lot of platforms where they are taking your personal information to scam you so you have to be careful about your work and the websites that are going to introduce you without giving you job identity before you go for work without doing anything  Research and investigation will be better and more helpful in identifying things around you.

• +5 1

You don't have share your identity with any website that you didn't trust, because their are a lot of fraud stars that are using different air drop. So you have to be very  careful.

• +5 1

Yes we should make it sure that we are not sharing our information with the other scammers website because some websites are fake and these are created by scammers to get all information about us this is new way to get information about others and to block them..

• +5 1

Always be careful when you provide someone with details of yourself. Be it to a website or someone else. Always be clever and careful. You should always remember that you will be the only one who could lose. Act smart and be smart. 

• +5 1

I concur with you, Don't give your full character with legitimate data.

Since some trickster made phony site and they sell your data in darkweb.

So I generally recommend you don't give your KYC confirmation in any site or airdrops without research.

• +5 1

Yes friend you are right.  We should not share any personal information on any website.  This gives spammers better access to our personal information.  So we should refrain from sharing any personal information on any site or any app.  Thank you for posting a topic you need.

• +5 1

The best thing to do is to make sure that you avoid giving away loads of informations becuase there are so many people out there who are trying to get some of the infomation that one uses that is the best thing right now is to really keep on trying to work as hard and pull in something positive at that so to me we need to value every single power in what we do. dont even use some of the emails that  they send you, they just want to access your account and your coputer to get as much information as possible

• +1 1

That's the biggest mistake a member will do, we may all be members of this forum ,but some members have different view, you may regard some members as friends but there aim is to fraud you, so members should please not do mistake of sharing their identity to other members they regard as friends. Thank you all

Providing credentials may be objectionable. But there are many platforms related to wallets and projects on the internet. Most of them ask for credentials. It would be more correct to give it to platforms that are solid and reliable.

Who's don't know about this scam take a risk by scammer's so beware from these types of scams so follow and read the rules of the forum and begginer don't know about the scams and privacy and security of their wallet and I'd so they easily share their information about the a account.

Everyone has some personal issues that are not likely to tell or should not be told to anyone.My privacy is entirely mine. When creating account in a website, you have to provide some details about you, but I don't think those details will go to anyone else.Once the account is created, you go to your profile. If you hide everything by setting the privacy, it seems that the information will be more secure.Also, if someone wants to know this information from you, you should tell them what they will do with it.. In this way, I think this information can be kept safe if we are a little aware of ourselves.

Thanks for such a remarkable advice that will help us against scammers, to be sincere sharing of our identity online is very dangerous these days because they can destroy one reputation very easy in one way or the other without even knowing what is actually happening, so let all becareful on the site we do visit and always be vigilant.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you not every campaign we have to get ourselves engaged with mostly like the airdrops you said they are always request for kyc verifications and this is stealing of identity.

Recently so many great exchanges are being sued for not taking care of the customers Identification documents and some breaches were happened to them, only trusted companies should be given your ID document

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for such advice. This is true, that is  when we try to make money through online resources. But there is some platform where these types of problems didn't appears like trading. However, if any sites require I'd then first we research about this site.

all the sites that require KYC are fake sites. I do not know why they ask for such personal things. and it is very important that you do not provide your personal information to those scam websites. check it before giving your personal information are the sites are legit or scam