"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

The Yobit platform offers us the advantage of investing in an easy way, and it is one of the best things that this platform offers. Just choose the currency you want to invest and choose the amount and start investing, as you will get daily interest and additional money without work or fatigue

• +2 1

On 5/26/2020 at 5:25 AM, Whited35 said:

There are several options available for you in the Yobit InvestBox,it depends on how much you can afford for the investments. USD, USDT,YODA and LIZA are the best currencies to invest. If you can afford 100USD , it can be the best option as you are getting $1 as a return everyday. 

If you want to make a investment in the investbox then I will suggest you the better option that first check it's volume . And some of the coins are useless. If you want to invest in the trading then the coins like ethereum,xrp , Bitcoin , altcoin are very beneficial

14 hours ago, daintybrat said:

You need to watch the movement of the values before you invest or trade. You need to make sure that you are making the right moves and that you have basis on those moves. If you invest in yobit without bothering to do research, you'll surely lose your money.

Yobit has already made the point clear for investor to choose the available coins in the Yobit's investbox. Here you can see something really important points in following screenshot. Yobit intend to promote some devs as well.

790245029_Screenshot(99).png.71740339883df8b5a71a6b510bc2906f.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is totally depended on your knowledge, experience, analysis and prediction. We know that the price of coin is not same all time.Sometimes it goes high and sometimes down.So with your experience you can easily select which is best for investment in youbit 

On 10/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, e1nskaaa said:

As far as i remember right yobit had bad reputation.

Hopefully it's not glued to them

it is, they just scammed vminer holder over

I mean there are few things that favor crypto currency trading and the first one is 

1. Low fees in trading 

2. Different and a variety of trading instruments

3. An investment box and also \

4. People underrate it but robotrade is one powerful took for trading that anybody should be able to make sure that they earn from it

• +4 1

Yobit investbox is such a great feature for earns profit on daily, weekly basis but its depend on capital because there are a lot of coins are there for investing. Idont have any experience in investing yobit investbox so in future i wil try it.. But before investing, research about coin in which you want to invest beacuse there are many coins that have no future.  But for me i like the long term investment so for that i select bitcoin, eth, bnb. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's not that easy! And that it would be dangerous!
I believe trading is a safer and profitable option for us!
But if you are insisting on investing within the Yobit investment fund, I advise you now to use the DLRS plan, which gives 10% daily!

• +4 1

I think you should try eth and xrp because in my opinion they are best for a long term investment. Follow the market movement and with these currency you can earn profit.Before investing in it you should research about it. 

• +1 1

I would like to invest in Ethereum plan but I am only afraid of the dice game and it is making good profit from it, even the members of this forum I have read many times that they are making good profit from investment from ETH and so far I have not invested in any other planAnd by investing in XRP, good returns can be made from it.

Am new here I actually don't know much about yobit and its investment. I will be happy and grateful if any expert here can highlight me more about yobit and its investment. Thanks

As I am a new member of Cryptocurrency I have not invested much yet. Because first of all I want to gain experience then I will invest very small amount first so that I want to know how complete my experience is.

I think the best currency that you should invest in with yobit,because this currency have lowest risk and much profit.Bitcoin currency is stable of the crypto.I think the best coin i see to be good for investment in a long term is bitcoin.

Hi dear I don't have much idea about any other currency but I would suggest that you should invest in bitcoin .

I currently invested some easy tokens but I have no idea how the change will be and when. The truth is that your comments have been of great help, but the question of which currency to invest and how to make it profitable is still in doubt.

Hi guys,

i want to tell you some,i am new member in this platform and i complete the first 100 post than i no idea about payment.when i complete the 100 and pay come so i tell you brother about my first paymenet.

If you are talking about the investbox I think that you should be fast to buy the newly listed coins and put in the investbox the same day. Speed is important. I don't know the plans others will have and when they decide to sell but if you will not plan to buy very big you can sell early and get a good profit.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 12:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,
to get a good income ????

Hello friend, choosing the best currency to invest in the investbox will depend on the money you count, you can see that there are different percentages for each investment plan, you may also notice that some plans require requirements for their activation and the time that you want investing, DLRS in its early days were a good currency to invest in...

My friend, you can invest in litecoin, or ethereum, as well as many good currencies whose price changes constantly to make a good profit, and there is an investment fund with many offers that you can benefit from as well.

Yes in the youbit you can invest in all currencies it all upon your knowledge of the currency if you have the good information about any currency  like when will the rate will up and when is going to doen then you can invest and earn profit  for long time i want to invest in btc. Because btc rates are  going up and will be increase in the future i think it will cross $50000 in just 2 years so enjoy and invest for profits.

I have a lot of investments in the investbox. There are some that I was able to profit with and there are some that weren't profitable. So it really takes a lot of tries to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Always have Turkish on the most famous digital currency! And I advise you not to invest your money in new digital currencies! This is because the possibility of losing your money is very high! So invest your money in strong and popular digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and LTC!

On 5/25/2020 at 5:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,
to get a good income ????

There are tons of coins that have been laid out there but not all of them would be profitable. So I would advice that you study a coins and understand the goal of the coin before investing into it.