"My first investment on the yobit platform" - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My first investment on the yobit platform"

I suggest you do invest in youbit exchange because it is safe and secure exchange . But my friend invest and trading profit depend on your knowledge and experience  you can get more profit from trading and investing if you are active because coin price will be go up and down .

• +2 1

I invested first time ever DLRS in yobit which is cause of loss for me. Like this when I made my first investment on Ybit that I was very hurt from there. But after taking loss like this, I put Dogecoin in the yobit Invest Box again, which proved very beneficial for me. In this way I also benefited from the loss. Advantage and disadvantage is part of trading, we should not do fearful trading here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, it is totally depends on you. Because when you invest your money, then you should investigate everything of that currency. Atleast twenty hours require to study them, then you gain little information about that currency. So first search about this currency and investigate, then invest your money. Best of luck.

It all depends on you whether which cryptocurrency in n your point of view is safe for investment purpose. So you must choose by yourself carefully. You can also choose invest box if you are not an expert.

There are many currencies in the investment fund and many plans as well. If you want a guaranteed investment, you have a ruble or dollar investment, it is safe if you want to get a fixed percentage of profits

Good luck! Yobit is good Platform it provided us great opportunity to invest in simple and easy way.investment is profitable but you should have proper knowledge about in which currency you're investing.if you haven't any knowledge about investment then there is risk of lossing your money.

I think bitcoin is the only coin you can get lots kf profit if you invest on investment box. But you can also invest talk token there also. But it is not profitable if you compare to other coins. However if you wanted to invest you can.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,
to get a good income ????

@abualez yes my friend your post is is an authentic and I got some experience from it but I was not having any experience about investing on yobit. I just collect my reward by working on crypto talk and withdraw in my local money but I will try to invest there because I think it is very interested. 😍🥰

Fromy experience I will suggest you to invest in eth. Because at present the price of eth is increasing day by day. So there is a big chance to earn money from eth. Also I will suggest you to invest a small amount first. 

In fact, the important thing is not the type of currency, but that you are well-versed in investing and trading, you must monitor the electronic stock exchange for a period to learn how currency prices fall and rise ... so as not to lose your balance,
good luck.

hello my friend, I'm a new member in this forum until yet I didn't invest, I'm waiting to learn more about cryptocurrency and this business, I hope that every members reach to their goals in the new year

You will lose your money in the other trade and this is not gambling and so i suggested to. Learn hard before investment in investment and herefore create an investment plan that suits your ability so that you can achieved good profit.

My first achievement was the registration process that I did which was quit an experience, when given my first 100 post I found if very stressful, but after the whole thing an I started earning from yobit, I forget the whole stressful part to hold the achievement I got. 

On 5/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, abualez said:

My loyal friends in this wonderful forum, I hope you will direct me on how to choose the best currency for investment on the yobit platform in invest box and how much do you appreciate the amount that must be in order to invest it ,

In my opinion bitcoin, ripple and ethereum are the best currencies to invest in. As you asked about amount so my advice is that you should invest the money which you are ready to lose.  

• +1 1

Yobit is a popular platform for investing.  Where I first invested 1 LTC and later I got much more profit from it in a short time.  As a result, it is hoped that very soon large investments will be made and more profits will be made.

Cryptocurrencies in general have varying prices, once you find them high and once low. You have to be careful in dealing with them .. On the other hand, the Yoda currency is currently low and I think that its rise will be at the beginning of the year .. Do not take my words 100%, but you must be told.

You have to determine which coin has good daily trading. Dont buy any coin that has little or no trading volume. You will get it at a good price & probably at a good daily % rate, but when you want to sell, you wont be able to, because there are no buyers. Take DLRS for example. It pays 10% daily & is cheap. But no volume & no buys. So your stuck with it. At the time of this writing, CBC is good to invest in. It pays 5% daily, you can get in with very few coins & it has good daily volume ( for the moment ).

What I do, is search the coin I want to look at in Investment Box, in the search box, left hand side of Yobit page. I look at the daily trading vol, the chart pattern, last price, etc. If I like what I see, I buy at least the min amount & then place it in Investment Box.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

To choose the best currency, this indicator depends on your knowledge and experience with currencies, as they are in a disparity between high and low. For me, I choose Bitcoin, as it is in constant development and we can rely on eth on its side in investment

Hi Friend Cryptocurrency is the platform on which we can earn without investing . So i think so we don;t invest on Yobit or crypto  without investing we earn handsome amount 

Companion, to pick the suitable cash to contribute, what I propose is that you explore about that money as much as possible and furthermore that you find out if it is advantageous for you to put resources into that money you picked.

Hello guys my first investment at the yobit platform I think I not do invest myself but when my work done by cryptotalk and daily basis my earning start then I think that money my first investment at the yobit.so it is easy for me i think.

• +2 1

On 5/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, abualez said:

@abualez I recommend investing in the forum's currency  " TALK"  not because I am a member of this forum, but it has a bright future in the coming years and its price will increase a lot, that what I think.

• +1 1

I can't invest money on yobit. I also work on bit coins. It is easy to get money then other apps. It can't take much time of you. 

You must define your investment plan in the beginning and determine the currency that suits you. You can choose Yoda or Dogecoin, but the interest rate is 1% per day. You can take a look at ready-to-invest plans or create your own plan, but be careful that you should put a good amount if you choose Dogecoin and set the alarm for counting. Descending to withdraw profits.

• +3 1

As we know there are many cryptocurrencies available in the invest box of yobit exchange platform which you can use in the field of trading to get a good profit as you can trade through ETH BTC LTC and XRP etc But for these you have to invest in more entitlements. But I would advise you to invest on XRP.