Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

I agree with you but i will say why we give us our email firstly we should avoid this type of scam by close their website just trust on crypto website  or if we mistakely join this type of website then you must be leave at the same time or if you don't know how to do then contact gmail help center.

We have to be aware that it is an important point to be careful; in this way, our accounts can be hacked, but we do not know this point until you talked about it, thank you. There are many fraudsters who have to beware of them and pay attention to our accounts, and to be always wise.

Truly, this is right. You ought not utilize your essential email address and secret key, and they should be changed when you register in new and less notable locales.

this is good .
I ask everyone to take care and beware of dealing with untrustworthy websites that ask you for your email address in order to steal you. Email is considered personal information and you should not share it with anyone.

Yes my friend, it is a a common mistake done by most of the people that they don't care about their personal emails. We all know that there are so many spamming websites which are created for the spams. They required for emails to create the accounts. I also suggest that before creating any account, you must have to search about the website either it is trusted or not.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

In other word, don't be a rush to register with any platforms that offer to let you earn. Ask sround about the site whether members know about it and they can tell if it is okay or not. 

Thank you, my friend, for your advice, I do not trust all sites, and I do not place e-mail except in very reliable sites. Sometimes if I want to enter an untrusted site, I put another mail that I do not need.

There are several ways to avoid being scammed on some platforms first if you do a contest and win so many coins of some value and they charge you something to give them to you from my point of view it is scam if they ask for reruns so well most of the time they are scams other things is when A new coin comes out in the telgram every time offers appear but many times they are scams until the official website says so, do not trust...

On 5/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague for advising us on this kind of scams, surely many users who will be grateful to you for providing this information since through emails it is a gateway for hackers
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

In General, I try not to use the main mail on dubious resources. In addition to spam, I once came across a phishing site on an online Ethereum wallet. Be careful with such links.

Hello thanks for suggestions. I am careful not to give my email to unreliable sites and I'm trying to put in strong passwords

Thanks for your advice dear Friend and I agree with you that we must be careful about it as There are many scammer who are in wait of your one mistake so Be careful and open a strange link and never ever share your private information of your account with any stranger as it could cost you badly and you may be scammed on the name of more money.So don't be fool and be careful!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

To avoid fallen as a victim of scammers, just as you know security at any where is given utmost priority, then same should be apply here you have to be security cautious, vigilant and watchful. Never ever disclose your confidential details to strangers it meant for you and you alone.

My own advice here is these, please let all becareful with who we do chat with most especially when it comes to trusting a friend whom you only meet online, however we saw scammers creating links saying you can earn double of payments please let all be vigilante there are all scammers idea of getting there target and lastly avoid anything you see relating to cryptotalk in telegram because it very decisive and dangerous to our account. All the best!

• +1 1

It is satisfactory opinion as a beginner power gadget that it know how to be a hassle to make it to a new email, calm it is for all time optional not to consumption the alike news item that we purpose for ourselves with crypto apps It is all the time develop to enjoy one that doesn't obtain your genuine luminary both a name by having the dispatch has partly the mandatory figures.

Thank you, my friend, you provide great advice. I always rely on hiding my online account away from strangers. This way, I can be more secure. Everyone should also secure accounts with strong keys.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, The Game said:

My own advice here is these, please let all becareful with who we do chat with most especially when it comes to trusting a friend whom you only meet online, however we saw scammers creating links saying you can earn double of payments please let all be vigilante there are all scammers idea of getting there target and lastly avoid anything you see relating to cryptotalk in telegram because it very decisive and dangerous to our account. All the best!

@The Game that's true , we should be very careful because scammers are very smart, you have explained really deep that if members can work with your advice they will somehow feel a bit protected, more of this kind of post is need in the forum, keep it up mate

yes, you ought to keep away from the usage of a unified e mail for all websites to keep away from fraud , add to that a totally crucial word for novices. avoid anybody looking to speak privately with you or fake that will help you, as i fell into this entice at the beginning of my work.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

I have made this mistake earlier before I even start doing cryptocurrency. I receive spam emails every hour on my main Gmail account and go through the stress of blocking from time to time. I had to abandon it for other usages. 

As small as it looks, this is important and it should be taken note of.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I suggest you to do not trust anyone in this social media or internet world. I think you know that some fake people are cheated  with us so be careful and done your work.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear members, 

I advise to avoid getting scammed. So for this you have not to share any information means personal information and information of your account because if you do so you will be scammed by scammers and they will be hack your account parmanently.

• +3 1

Thanks for your advice, we should all be careful as to which site we give our information. You can get scammed through your email address, we need to be careful not to share our emails to unknown site.

• +5 1

My advice that don't trust on anyone specially online trading people lie about everything they told us something else and do totally opposite from that .so be aware from then don't depend and trust too much .

• +4 1