Withdraw fees - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

Dear friend, I believe that the fees for withdrawing the coins depend on the price of those currencies. The higher the coin’s value and the price, the higher the fees for withdrawing it, and vice versa. And I think that this is the reason for the high fees for withdrawing bitcoin.

hello dear and yes you are absolutely right the withdrawal fee of other currencies is low for example the withdrawal fee of altcoin and etherum is low as compared to bitcoin the reason behind this is that the price of bitcoin is higher than these currencies do that why the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is high so before withdrawing the bitcoin i suggest you to first convert it into another currency  

It is indeed a good topic and deserves a good reputation .. In fact, it was a question that came to my mind, and from my reading of the responses of the professional members, I was able to get my answer. I thank everyone who answered this topic .. I wish you and everyone success.

The withdrawal fees actually depends on the currencies. Because the coin price is always in a growing position. And the highest price of the coin is bitcoin. And that's why the withdrawal fees of this currency is high than all. The fee is almost about 70$  But withdrawaing money will be actually less for the XRP,TRX,XLM or LTC. I use ltc to withdraw always

dear friend I want to tell you that there are some currencies which is offer just withdraw money with less fees that are xrp LTC we can easily use these kind of currencies for winter our money in that way we will able to more get more money for withdrawal

Dear friend @Choudhuryhussnain111 @Rashid11442255 @MaherHussnain of course each exchange has its own withdrawal fee and depending on the price of this withdrawal fee currency, bitcoin fees are always high on each exchange because bitcoin prices are high, but some low-priced coins pay lower Litecoin Ripple Dogecoin and some other altcoin fees, the Yobit exchange also charge a lower fee when we withdraw at Altcoin. Thank you 

Hey friends, coins have lower withdrawal fees compared to bitcoin.  The higher the price of the currency, the higher the fee for withdrawing it.  This is the reason why Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high compared to these currencies.  These fees are not in Bitcoin; there are many currencies that have lower withdrawal fees such as Ltc or many other currencies.  We should always withdraw with ltc because this is a very small fee currency and our money is not wasted. Therefore, most of the users prefer to convert their coins into currencies with lower fees to avoid losing less due to fees.

My dear friends, I apologize to you that I do not know about this because I have not yet withdraw. I am new here. Because, But I have read a lot of comments. Now i know a lot of about withdraw, itwas very important to me. 

My friend, the withdrawal fee changes with the change in the currency value
The higher the currency’s value, the more withdrawal fees become

Dear crypto members suggest me that which coin is good if i wanted to withdraw my money because i have hear about it that the withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very high so  gives me advice is leitcoin is good if i exchange it and then withdraw it.

If the exact amount of withdrawal fees depended on how many coins you withdrew, it would be expressed in percentages rather than exact figures. This occurs with some investment websites, and you were wise to inquire because some charge a percentage fee while others charge a flat fee.

This is true, most cryptocurrencies have withdrawal fees, as we note that these fees are directly related to the value of the cryptocurrency, so the value of Bitcoin withdrawal fees is high due to its high value.

It is clear that the higher the price of the currency, the higher its withdrawal fees, and these withdrawal fees depend on the prices of the coins, and the bitcoin fees are always high on every exchange because bitcoin prices are high, but some currencies with lower prices set low fees, such as litecoin and others.

I have gotten a lot of online income from my life. The highest income of my encrypted work is $ 500. I've invested by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and gaining a living. The Bank must request assistance from encrypted currencies to convert them into funds. General Chat Chat Loung I think the way it will improve in the future encrypted.

I think that the withdrawal fees depend on the price of the cryptocurrency, as there are high fees for currencies such as bitcoin, and there are low fees for other currencies such as XRP and LTC.

I think If friend there are several currencies that their withdrawal commissions are very low in addition to litecoin and tron you can also make withdrawals with the waves, dogecoin and xrp currencies all have low commissions.

There has to be some kind of tax or charge that you'll have to pay for the conversion, and it's different with every coin but every currency, and it reflects on what we're dealing with.

Thanks my friend for sharing this great information with us, it is very useful for me and also new members. I appreciate your post and this method is really good for low fee withdrawa take care and Good Luck.

• +5 1

I think every exchange takes withdrawal fee to the site. But fees are generally known with low fees and the majority use them for fee reasons. 

Yes friend litecoin and the xrp has the lowest fees and the bitcoin has the very high fees and we cannot afford that that why we are exchanging our bitcoin to litecoin and then we can easily withdraw it dear friend.

Each currency has its own fees and that the fee is related to the price of the currency, for example, the bitcoin currency, its fees are very high because its price is high, but you can transfer your balance to the litecoin currency with lower fees.

According to my information, the change of withdrawal fees for a currency is related to the change in the price of this currency, each currency has its own withdrawal fees and is not related to the change in the price of bitcoin

The cost is not constant; it can adjust at any time. However, the fee with the lowest fee is well-known, and the majority of people use it because of the fee. It's similar to how the price of ethereum varies depending on whether it's high or low.

As far as i know, the withdrawal fee of any currency depend on it price.. Becuase if you look in btc fee of withdrawal then the amount is 2usd which is huge and its happen becuase of btc price and demand in crypto world,Withdrawals fees are variable depending on the currency and currency price, where we find bitcoin withdrawal fees high compared to trx or litecoin.

So, conversion to these currencies is a way to avoid high withdrawal fees so far.

I am new to cryptoworld, so, I dont have much understanding about these things. I am just trying to understand the cryptoworld slowly slowly, but it is more hard than I think it is....