How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

My friend of course we have the right to express our true feelings at work here, and we can give our opinion in all the posts that are here, and no one is upset about you, so take comfort in giving your opinion. 

• +4 1

I am not too Old in this forum and in learning stage as I joined this forum some time ago and since then I am truly expressing what I have learned from here and what I know about cryptocurrency and its relevant information. Greetings for you!

hello friend I want to tell you that I am very happy and I am very luckiest guy to join the pot of this forum provides many services we can learn a lot of things from this platform and we can invest money in a legal way but first of all we should to need we should need to know how we can work on this platform this is very your platform but the number of scammers are therefore you should avoid from them

Yes, we must help beginners and alert them to their mistakes when they violate the rules and report unhelpful posts that cause a decrease in the quality of the content.

My friend, when working in the field of cryptocurrencies, we should not focus on feelings because when there were no people making negative assessments of wrong or repeated posts, the forum would have become full of negative and unhelpful things.

Yes my dear friend if the situation need to Express my feelings then I will Express it. In my opinion we should Express our own feelings in every where if it necessary. 

I think feeling can't be share its only show through your action.Feelings have no physical form.Its only show through your action.Strong feelings can break strong heart 

You do good job to encourage new members but always its not good, because still also some members doing spam, if we don't say anything then they can't change, present we see this forum works strictly so its also our responsibility to do something and support administration to clean this forum.. 

• +3 1

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Dear no I am just doing that thing that is correct and if the topic is good I agree with them and if the topic is bad then I am not giving them bad reaction but I am also not doing the comment in the topic and I think you should not do the wrong thing you should always do the thing that you like.

Hello my friend
I think that the evaluation of the topic is very important to know the importance of the information contained in it and to encourage members to write more and I am not talking about useless topics here.

• +3 1

Dear when I saw useless content then I try to give reply him or her and give guidelines . And if again he repeat his mistake then I report his post to moderator and when his post become to deleted next he care . I meant that the people will not mistake again and again. 

• +3 1

Well although some of us might be afraid to express our real feelings and believes we still have to do it because that is the only way that people would understand that not everyone loves certain things. We don't have to do what the majority is doing. So feel free to make your posts even if you have to speak against someone's opinion

Hi my dear friend, My feeling is very nice.  Because I can read a lot when I come here.  I can gain knowledge, and I can earn from here.thanks

Expressing your right feelings is good .When you found someone post that is against the rules you surely should report but if you found someone post very simple i don't think so giving negative reaction is necessary that person can get discourage from that instead of giving sad or negative reactions we should correct them .So it depends on you how you want to response.

We work and we are very much appealing in the topic we are talking about, that means we are expressing our and we are giving our real opinion. 

The mistake should not be tolerated, especially when it comes to violating the forum rules.  We must report every member who violates the forum rules because we are thus preserving the reputation of the forum.  Silence about the mistake will lead to many mistakes later.  The moderators here are making every effort to make this platform a success.  When we point out the error, we help the admins as well as help the members improve their posts and not break the rules.

• +5 1

This is absolutely true, we are here in this forum to learn from each other and share our ideas with each other, so we must respect the opinions and ideas of others and not criticize them because they disagree with us only, because each person has a different opinion and a different idea, so as long as his idea is correct he has the right to spread it.

My friend, I do not know how to describe or express my feelings, and this is because of my great preoccupation and my great thinking. This affects my personal life very much. I hope that I will reach what I want in order to stop thinking

Our eye, my friend, is that we give the reactions in the right place. We must express our idea correctly so that the benefit reaches everyone.

• +2 1

expressing how you really feel is very important so that other membranes can avoids there mistakes and it is our right to like or dislike a post or a comment

Indeed, my friend, you have the right to say this

You have to answer him with the full truth that you feel

But don't get discouraged by your friend's muse at work

All the best to you my friend, I support all the members, old or young in the forum, to support the forum and promote its work to the highest levels.

All thanks to you

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I thought about this point before but I figured out that this forum is for discussion, writing wrong ideas and force  others to accept it is not right, if these type of people don't accept discussion I don't reply to their topics at all to avoid getting negative rating, would prefer to leave it to admins to deal with that post or topic.

I am tried to expressing my own feeling.I think if you express your own feeling ,then it will be a better place for you.Writting will be much more easier for you.I am enjoying working cryptotalk.

Welcome.Feelings are important for anything.  If you do something without feelings, it does not get perfection.  And if you don't like any post here, you can't comment on it and you can't give reaction.  You have to work with feelings.  Then the work will be right.  It feels good to work at crytotalk because everything here is positive.

Many people in this platform are new and some are old ones who do mistakes , firstly we should tell them their mistke and guide them properly but if they do not follow the forum rules regulations then we should not avoid this thing because it is jot good for platform. We should report them.