How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

This forum is simple but we are the ones making things difficult for each other, we don't have to be giving junior members bad reactions instead we should correct them because we are being paid for teaching others in this forum, so let us work as a team to achieve great things.

you are right my friend,  we have to be creating a good contents and attractive posts so that members can comment how they feel about it.  Although many make alot of mistakes and we all feel when we make it. 

• +1 1

You are right, there are some beginners who respond to the topics, but they do not show their true feelings about the content of the topic, and this is wrong, to be honest in our feelings, we must read the topics carefully so that we can comment on them in proportion to the content of this topic.

My dear, in my opinion, the work that you are doing is the right one, so you should not be sad or despair, in my opinion you do not have to tell the wrong person that his work is correct, but he must know his mistake and learn to correct it

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not notice this before, my friend, but I think that all members are committed to putting the correct reviews in their right place by putting positive reviews on useful posts and putting negative reviews when the member is violating the rules.

• +3 1

I think that each one of us is free to express ourselves, if you do not like a publication you can react in a negative way, people should not get angry about this.

No, my friend, express your opinion transparently, we are here to learn, not to make money, ask and ask your ideas and discuss, and the supervisors will hold accountable those who give a bad reputation for no good reason. 

There is no one in this world who express there real feeling. I always try to express the real me. No matter how hard it is for me to say your inner world,  mostly people talk or express their feeling according to your mood , because they know  if they will TC , they  get theirs means in batter ways

We are here in this forum to learn from each other and Share our ideas with each other, so we must respect the opinions and ideas of others and not criticize them because they disagree only with us, because everyone has a different opinion and a different idea , as long as his idea is correct he has the right to spread it

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

It's good what you do friend, we must be fair with the use of our evaluations. We have to be honest and assess accordingly this will help to have a better level among users and the forum continues to grow.

I really dont care about the people react to my comment ,I talk with honesty and explain my opinion without any fair,any one can like or dont like my opinion but we can talk about it,i dont like people who give a bad reaction when you dont agree with him ,the forum is for talking so let's talk .

we can teach each other because this form is created for sharing ideas and teaching learning moment so keep sharing information with one another and learn from other and each other by posting or new topics this is good platform for learning

Expressing real poetry, not cheating, and not lying in expressing an opinion. This is a great and useful thing, and also sharing our experiences in this forum is important for the sake of other members, especially newcomers who need to learn from the experiences of the elderly.

Thanks dear friend yes when I first came to cryptocurrency I knew nothing and I didn’t understand how to discuss it.But I have gained a lot of good knowledge again after working here for a while now I understand it.And I have more experience than before so I feel very good working here now.

I am frank, since I entered this forum, I have felt great joy and relief first, because I am acquainted with a new currency in addition to the information I gained on this topic.

This question is a very unique question.  I am very happy to be able to work on this platform.  I can easily earn money by working here. So I am very happy to work in this forum. I have shared my feeling of being happy with this. I have told everyone to be successful by working in this forum.

No one can judge you even if I am wrong..in fact, as a beginner, I hope that the responses are real because this is for me and in order to gain more experience ... I respond according to my experience far from emotions and I hope that it is real and from my understanding of the topic

Yes, my friend, you must evaluate the publication in a real and correct way without bias for anything, even if this matter annoys it because you are actually advising until it guides to the right path and becomes publications of value and benefit

Dear Friend
I read your post carefully and liked the courage to bring up the topic. I may be new here, and I still have a long way to go until I have enough information to help me better understand cryptocurrencies and their trades.
But I want to tell you,
Anything fake will have no value
So present your opinion frankly and bravely
Greetings to you

I am a beginner, but I may read some comments to understand the situation better, but I do not imitate anyone or steal anyone’s words. I really care about discussion and give my true point of view or knowledge because I believe in mutual giving and loyalty towards any work offered to me.💎

Your words are important. Our reactions and comments on any post or topic should be objective and honest, and not be drawn after emotion. That is, a good post should receive a good evaluation, and a bad post should receive a negative evaluation.

We should not  take anything perdonal while giving reacts.Just follow the rules and think wellbeing of the forum.Goeed contants should be appriciated and poor contant should be reacted negative.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I believe that we should leave feelings aside during work because feelings do not indicate the path to truth and success.
If you see any post that has a breach of the rules, report it immediately. This is your duty here as an active member of the forum.
Welcome to people who have a sense of responsibility.✌

I liked your clarity very much, and in my opinion that we must correct some of us’s mistakes and not neglect them. When we interact positively or negatively, we have to give our honest opinion. If there is a mistake, we agree with it, but we fix it and warn the person about it in order to avoid the mistake in the coming days.

• +1 1

Of course, everyone should tell about their true feelings without being fake and made, because that leads to the development and improvement of the forum towards more brilliance and creativity