The quest for an additional profit ...  - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

The quest for an additional profit ... 

I do not like sites that pay in dollars, payment in cryptocurrencies is much better, as there is a minimum payment and this requires you time to reach the minimum and this is not good, as well as paying via Paypal or CoinBase, and these sites block many countries so I do not prefer working on this site Working here at Crypto Talk is much better and paying instantly to your account in Yobit.

From my own angle, I'm not really aware about it but with gradual steps in following the comments, I've really understand a bit.

I always advice we should be following each comments gradually for more understanding.

This crypto campaign is the best way to earn money without having any payment issue even you will get every related information do your work all things are transparent. 

i don't have idea on that but am sure before you will or get access to that site they will require a lot of informations but to me I will advise you to stay and focus on crypto

Yes, we are all looking for an additional gain. We think that I can search and earn money wherever there is a site. I hope cryptotalk will save us money. I am thinking of going to the page you suggested and trying it.

Sincerely I have no quest for making more and more profit.i really doing my work with sincerity and honesty.i am just desired of getting the payment by which I just fulfill my daily needs else expect nothing.becaus greed is a curse.so always try to stay in limit.

Dear friend I am not familiar about this website and I never prefer any site which want your personal information and referrals for earning. I always prefer crypto because it give me knowledge about trading investing and cryptocurrency so I am very happy to be a part of crypto.

Hye dear website you mentioned has heard about them before. In fact, there are many websites from which we earn but they mostly consist of fake I think crypto talk is the best, do you get knowledge along with money

• +2 1

I tried many ways to profit online before entering this forum, some of them give real profits and some give fake profits, meaning that money is withdrawn from the wallet after a while, but even sites that give profits give very simple profits that are not worth the time you spend collecting them. .

Dear fellows don't be greedy in making good profit.try to do your work calmly and peacefully.make good working performance and try to so your best in increasing your working ability.

On the off chance that you furnish us with more data so we can Google it and conclude if to attempt, additional cash is constantly invited, you said overhauling would you be able to educate us with more subtleties, how much will I pay to redesign my record and how much will I get paid back?your post I going in YouTube and saw a decent measure of installment proff of this site.

I haven't heard of this site before to be sincere even i am new to cryptocurrency world to be informed on the site but i feel with all the characteristics you have listed about the site like time taken to login don't make the site a reliable one and the payment on sites like this dosent even encourage to participate in it.

In the event that the page stacks moderate it could be a trick and not exclusively won't pay yet in addition may attempt to request individual information and attempt to take reserves. I just utilize steady and expert stages as Cryptotalk and that's it. I have discovered nothing in a way that is better than this discussion and no preferable trade over yobit and I have been in crypto for some time.

Everyone turns to profit, no one finds a job without profit. No matter how much you invest, you are only investing to make a profit. No one wants to do anything without profit. In order to get extra profit, we have to think about profit and capital. Only then will you benefit.

No i have not been hear about a forum webtalk. And don't know anything about this. And the best method to find more information about this is that forum cryptotalk. And in which many members will tell you about the things that they know and tell you properly. And also you can get help from youtube. Because youtube is also a good teacher.

I also heard about this types of applications. But there is problem. They require personal information, second they require invite people or referrals link system for promotion, third things, which is most important, is that they have registration fee also. But if we compare it with crypto talk then there is no referral require for promotion, no registration fee, just work and earn money by posting.

This is good because if the profit level increase the forum members too will be happy and will always strive to do more so they can earn more in the forum and it is a great joy to see something like this.

Friends.  We need to make more profit and money by maintaining and investing time and balance so that you can save a huge amount in the future.This forum looks the same to every member.  This forum is not biased.  A great achievement.  I will try if I can get any benefit as suggested by you.

I do not recommend it because I have not heard of this site I can not say anything here and I believe that now there are many sites that can be fake sites but friends who know give useful information so that we can find out how to make more profit

On 5/22/2020 at 4:11 PM, abualez said:

My friends
last week got scattered , due to a site called webtalk that pays its members, for writing comments, likes, and referrals of friends just like cryptotalk. 
But 
it is paid in dollars.
 I have tried this site it gives its members very little profit unless only the account is upgraded then you will be there Profits for sure.
The page loads to enter very slowly and
 requires time to log in.
 Although the advantages of withdrawals by: Pyoneer, Paypal and Coinbase are less for $ 100 withdrawals Have you heard about this site? Is there another way to win without an upgrade account ???

@abualez first of all hopefully you are good my friend and you are 100% right here. And thanks for sharing this information with us because it will be helpful for Crypto Talk numbers. on the other hand I will try to apply these experience in my own method working because according to me it is very useful. Wish you all the best my friend for further future posting material. 🥰

• +3 1

Thank you so much for your information there are limited resources which are giving us free dollars or cryptocurrency. 

We can earn by many ways but I prefer to learn about cryptocurrency so that we cab become a trader and investor and can earn a lot of profit. 

• +3 1

I didn't participated with it and i will stay here in this forum and that you say to check that it's not profitable to work there because i think the best forum.

I have not heard of it at all, and I personally do not want to write or try any new site or forum because I am sure that CryptoTALK is always the best and I am very happy to work on this forum.

This site is the best because it connects directly to an exchange with many cryptos that is Yobit, now regarding the methods of payment by cards are not available in many countries, if you want to deposit money or withdraw, you can better use WAVES on Yobit, take it to an exchange that uses P2P, so you can trade with real money.

Hello, I found this site as an additional resource and then when I started to get more information about the subject, I was interested in reading, but it's good that for writing in the forum they give us a coin.

• +1 1