Binance 70% trusted - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Binance 70% trusted

Without a doubt, binance is a powerful exchange platform that offers a wide 
variety of cryptocurrencies in its listings, therefore it is considered the most 
popular today, providing good security to its clients, this being a fundamental issue
 when operating in any Exchange since the guarantee and protection of our money depends 
on it.

On 21/5/2020 at 8:56, Babubu609 said:

El intercambio binance fue un gran intercambio que es popular para todos los que están comprometidos con las criptomonedas. Solo los nuevos miembros en criptomonedas encontrarán el intercambio muy extraño para ellos. Se dice que el intercambio binance es de confianza para todos y será el intercambio más grande durante el año pasado, el intercambio tiene el mayor volumen en la clasificación del mercado de monedas por liquidez, pero en este momento es el cuarto en la clasificación. Esto ocurrió durante el incidente que ocurrió cuando se pirateó el intercambio, lo que muestra que el intercambio carece de seguridad y necesita mejoras, por lo que me abstengo de usar Binance Exchange, puede ser 70% confiable en tipo de comercio o cualquier forma de inversión.

Estoy seguro de que en el futuro el intercambio seguramente existirá para tener una confianza del 90-100% cuando mejore.

Binance is a very reliable and strong exchange compared to other exchanges. It has a large number of users and attracts new ones every day thanks to its advertising and contest system that it runs very often. Binance is highly rated thanks to its very promising features making it the best exchange today. On the other hand, the exchange was hacked a while ago and many users lost trust in binance, but the exchange managed to regain the trust of several users through its good incorporations in the new cryptocurrency market.

I use binance every day, no complain. Its easy to use, has a lot of coins (really, a lot), so you can trade evcery day, and has a lot of opportunities to make money. I also like yobit, check it too.

The theft of cryptomoney at Binance some time ago undoubtedly exposed how vulnerable they were at the time, when they were 1 in the global ranking. A fatal error in their security systems collapsed the volumes of daily operations, I was particularly one who took all my cryptosystems to another exchange, currently they have been regaining popularity among users, but to tell the truth I do not trust myself, if it happened once, it can happen again; this fear will always be latent.

Given the recent rise in price of is own wallet´s token, Trust Wallet, binance will get more value in the long time, for a lot of users it is a great exchange, and offers a lot of services that make your tokens get value every day 🙂 .

Is possible Binance is on this ranking of 70%, because in the last months from the last year 2019 I have encountered a lot of promotion and publicity about Binance, if they did the investment in promotion and publicity that means they are looking to attract more peoples and growing their image.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, I personally trust, even though I already use a completely different exchange, but since I used Binance before, I can say for sure that I can trust it.

UAnA.gif.b23f0e12e98288724ab78b29dcc3c981.gif

Like it or not, binance is the world's number one exchange, 100% credibility, 100% support, 100% support. I respect the opinion of the people who comment, if they prefer to use another exchange, that's fine, but binance is above all.

On 21.05.2020 at 19:56, Babubu609 said:

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

I have a completely different opinion on the protection of the binance exchange. To make a withdrawal, you need to enter the code from the mail, the code from the SMS and the constantly changing code from the authenticator. I have never met such a strong defense on any project. Therefore, I believe that the binance can be trusted 100%.

• Useful or interesting 1

By my side, I have to say that binance it's almost a phenomenon (I mean, in a good way) it's incredible how every time that I see a newbie in the everywhere on cryptoworld in general, they instant-discover the binance exchange, no matter if they just have only 10 minutes searching about the cryptocurrencies, they just find it within seconds, (maybe due to biance's popularity? idk), look, I'am not complaining about this, no no no, I just want to say that there's many others good exchanges to discover and give it a try, (yobit for example it's one of the best in my humble opinion). So some of you rookies may want to research a bit more about this , but, this still is just a recommendation ^^.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

The binance exchange was a great exchange that is popular to everyone that is engaged with cryptocurrency. Only new members into cryptocurrency will find the exchange very strange to them. The binance exchange is said trusted by everyone and we'll is the greatest exchange during last year's the exchange has the highest volume in coinmarket ranking by liquidity but right now is the  4th in ranking. This occur during the incident that occurred when the exchange is hacked which shows that the exchange lacks security and need improvement with that I abstain myself from using binance exchange it can be 70% trusted in kind of trading or any form of investment.

I am sure that in the future the exchange will surely exist to have about 90-100% trust when it improve.

Binance is one of the biggest exchange in crypto market, I personally don't like binance. As their method are delusional.

• +1 1

I believe that Binance is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the world and it has earned that name due to the high trust and acceptability of its users over time, I really see great potential and it can mark a before and after in the crypto market

Binance is really a good Exchange, although not my favourite one, there are quite a few exchanges which can really be trustworthy, Binance is among them. I traded there for a couple of years, then moved to KuCoin. Things that I don't like about Binance is the aggressive trade of bots which don't let to get profit in trading. Rarely could I get а good profit in trading on Binance, in most cases I had a loss.

• +2 1

Binane for me is the best exchange platform there is. I almost always trade with them thanks to the large number of currencies that they host in their trading network.

Hello! Today it is the largest exchange of all in cryptocurrencies, apart from the exchange it also has many options to earn money passively either in staking, pool, swap, saving, that is a great advantage.

It seems to me that binance has a fairly good security system, because every time you have to enter a code that comes either to the mail or to your cell phone. He has a huge number of users and they 100% pay great attention to the protection of their databases.

The Binance Exchange is more than any other, but is not dependent on one exchange, due to the fact that any exchange does not need a full investor, as a result of this you try to trade an investing yobit exchange and distribute your own skill there

Perhaps Binance it is not the best but it has been solid for so long that it is undoubtedly at the top of the list of options; it has its pros and cons like everything else in life but its number of tools and possibilities far exceeds its shortcomings.

In my opinion, binance is 100% reliable since it gives you security for your money or coins and it is one of the safest in cryptocurrency marketing, that is why it is one of my favorites.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

Currently binance has constantly improved its platform and has very useful new features such as p2p exchange and recently released the binance smart chain which is a fast and secure decentralized digital asset exchange based on highly performance matching engine built on distributed consensus.

• +1 1

Exchanges can be trusted but there comes times when we know we made mistake to hold all our crypto inside and not in wallets, thus we have to remember this danger and what happened to most exchanges and they were hacked and had coins stolen and our accounts empty. We need wallets if we are not trading and we need to hold the private keys that give us access to our cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Binance is world's best Exchange and 100% safest and trusted trading platform. No doubt about binance Exchange.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

I am 100% trusted YOBIT this is the best exchange that I am found after do carefully research and search on the internet about the exchange that have the best secure website. I am know binance is great and all but I am also not very trust this exchange because I am read they are hacked and then the cz binance was asking to change the blockchain. I am lost when I am read about this because I am new and he was make me confuse asking for transections to be reorked.

• +2 1
  • +3 1