Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

4 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

Yeah i know this. If the price of bitcoin is fixed than all of us loss money trading it. For example when we buy a crypto currency than we have to pay a fee and when we try to sell it again we have to pay additional fee in short we lose money. Thank you. @betelihem

You are so so right my friend, if their is no price change then their will be no profit only lose like you said, so the only thing that can give us profit from bitcoin or other cryptocurrencys are through the price fluctuations.

Price volunteer us the most remarkable feature for most of the crypto currency.If the most price is fixes than how can be it different from any sort of pre stable highly stable currency .

I think the volatility in the price of the digital currency is the reason for its persistence. Which encourages many investors to deal with it and consider it as a private stock.

Yes, you are right. And I want to add because it follows a decentralized system unlike the monetary currency. And because it is exempt from fees and taxes. Investing in cryptocurrency can make you rich overnight. So I advise you to focus on your goal and strive to achieve it. And to strengthen it.  Confidence in yourself that you can do the odds

Also, there is trading the same investment. We can buy a currency when its price is low and sell it when its price is increased, but in the short term and frequently in the day I recommend investing because it is more guaranteed.

• +1 1

Needless to say, it's not static. Other than that, why is it a stock exchange, it helps to buy currencies at a low price and then sell them at a high price, and this is the reason why many investors invest in Bitcoin to make a profit, and because it gained fame due to the rise of its currency.

If in current time bitcoin has fixed their price so don't lose anyone his own money because many people's are just hold for a long time back. But if who purchased right now then they just get loss in this bitcoin.

That's what makes bitcoin and other crypto currency so good , the volatility which allows anyone with a bit of knowledge to profit. 

Look crypto currency price is goes up and down.  It is natural. If you want to invest, trade in crypto currency you have know the market conditions. You have to analysis the market. When the price of coin is down then you can buy. And when the price will up then you  can sell your coin.

Well the whole concept behind the cryptocurrency and bitcoin is that they hold value according to the money invested on that very currency. So fixing the value of bitcoin will give no value to it and it will be matter of time before it will fall to ground.

Look crypto currency price is goes up and down.  It is natural. If you want to invest, trade in crypto currency you have know the market conditions. You have to analysis the market. When the price of coin is down then you can buy. And when the price will up then you  can sell your coin.

I I agree with your point of view but i would to say that the cryptocurrency is totally based on the rise and the fall of the price of the coins in the market it cannot be fixed.

• +3 1

Bitcoin cost is unstable, which is the cost changes , and the variance of bitcoin cost is helpful to brokers and Investors, in light of the fact that there purchase when the cost is down and sell when the cost become high

Yes, through the fluctuation of currency prices, we will buy it when it is low, and we will sell it when it rises, and this is called trading in which we achieve perfect profits in the wonderful world of cryptography.

we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.Crypto currencies is most fluctuated currency to compare other currencies, especially bitcoin that's why so many traders invest in bitcoin, because its more profitable and always fluctuates now its really permanently, as this helps to buy currencies at a low price and then sell them at a high price and if the cryptocurrencies become stable then a large number of people stop using them

Yes, my friend totally agree with you. this is the stock that is investment.Although it makes big money, it is dangerous because of the rise and fall of bitcoin you have to be an expert in this to make a big profit.

• +4 2

My dear, the cryptocurrency market depends on the rise and fall of its price, and this is what causes profit to be gained, and certainly if its price is fixed, no one will want it. I wish good luck to everyone in this forum.

I agree with you, it is the daily changes that occur in the cryptocurrency market that make its trading movement stronger and affect supply and demand. It is a reciprocal process. Many parameters affect the market movement.

• +4 1

You are right, my dear friend, that the digital currency market really depends on price volatility between ups and downs. We must learn to trade properly so that we can anticipate the movement of the encrypted currency and achieve excellent profits

These ideas that I want to hear, from another perspective, of course, depend on profits or even minor losses on the fluctuation of the value of the currency, and therefore its instability is a reassuring thing, which is required !.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, most of the investors, if the price of cryptocurrencies is fixed, they will stop trading and investing in them because that does not enable them to make profits, the fluctuation of its price, its high and low, is what the traders seek and arouse their interest

Welcome, my friend, your words are logical and good. Of course, price fluctuation is important and attracts investors. When currency prices are fixed, this means that the investment is completely meaningless, like the examples that you mentioned in your topic.

Well I don't think so the price of Bitcoin will be fixed If it fixed then no one can get profit and people will leave this side as Bitcoin doing movement it's profit for some members while loss for some members as well..