Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Is this true? I do not have enough information, but our loss may depend on the currencies that we have, but the important thing is that the losses are of small value and do not cause collapse.

In fact, my friend, the beautiful thing is the fluctuation of the value of the cryptocurrency, which makes us invest now, and with the increase in the value of the cryptocurrency, the value of profits will increase and thus the money for investors will increase. I wish you good luck.

If the cryptocurrency becomes at a fixed price, no one will win, and then it will be like gold at a fixed price that does not change except with a change in a global economy, but this change is the way to our profit without it, our money freezes. 

Of course my friend, what increases the popularity and investment of encrypted currencies is the instability that he enjoys, because people invest in it and depend on its profit on the rise and decline of a currency, now everyone buys in the hope of rising, but in the event of a decline many will lose

Yes, dear friend, I agree with you on that. We depend here on the fluctuation of the prices of the cryptocurrencies. This helps us in profit. If they are not volatile, their price will be fixed and the demand for them will decrease

Hello everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation; it is the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors; if the price is set, no one will buy the coin so we won't be able to benefit from it; as a result, we are now investing in cryptos and buying some coins when the price drops and waiting for the price to rise before selling it to make a profit; we are now investing in cryptos and buying some coins when the price drops and waiting for the

• +2 1

Yes, but in addition to investments, cryptocurrency can be used in many areas. Blockchains have begun to be used for fair elections, and cryptocurrency is also beginning to be used as a means of payment.

To make a profit, the majority of people depend on the price of digital currencies fluctuating.They buy when the currency price drops and sell when the price increases, because if the currency price remains constant,no one can benefit.

Yes, if the price of bitcoin is fixed then there wouldn't be any profit or loss. It would be like buying some product having its fixed price. In trading and investment for a profit the coin must have fluctuations it will decide whether the coin will make profit or not. Here, the fluctuations of price tests the patience level of investor.

Yes, the price volatility of cryptocurrencies is a good thing for us because through this price disparity we can earn profits.So it is a good thing that we do not have to worry about the currency divergence.

Almost all types of businesses adopt this principle, whereby merchants collect goods in warehouses and put them on the market after their price rises to achieve more profits.
And this is how the cryptocurrency is, investors buy it and freeze it until its price rises and they sell it and wait for its price to drop again to buy back and repeat the process.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes, that's right, my friend.

Some would like the price of Bitcoin to be stable. But it is better if it increases and decreases that is what makes us profit. Ultimately this depends on supply and demand .

Yes, my friend, these price fluctuations are necessary in order to achieve profits as everyone can work and get money, but it requires more learning in order to avoid loss. Thank you.

To gain more profit in the world of cryptography it depend on the level of volatility in the cryptocurrency market, therefore if the price of Bitcoin is fixed the traders of cryptocurrency will always loss their assets and also the members of this will not find this platform to be profitable .

Dear friend, the value of cryptocurrencies is derived from these valuable things that I talked about, for example, gold, and just as the price of gold is not fixed and it is exchanged over time with cryptocurrencies that work in the same way and this is constant

On 5/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, Whited35 said:

Price volatility is the most remarkable feature for most of the cryptocurrencies. If the price is fixed than how can it be different from any sort of pre stable highly stable currencies ? Investors or traders might eye on profits just due to price volatility. Once price is down, they buy crypto to sell when the price raise once again. 

yes you are right my friend I totally agree with you just post good content like this then you will get paid.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you in this regard and I also believe that its price fluctuation keeps the cryptocurrency interesting but I have a belief that it can't remain fixed and it will keep on fluctuating with the time because no institution is controlling its price and it is electronically generated and its price change with the demand.

peoples invest money for coins best time, but actually no one know when coin rise or fall. this is the interesting thing, but there is morning after dark night.They buy when the price falls and sell when the currency price rises, so if the currency price is stable, no one will make any profits from it.always fluctuates now its really good time to trader because present bitcoin prices moves up and down so really great opportunity to earn profit. 

Absolutely if the price of the bitcoin is fixed then we lose because if we have buy thew bitcoin when the rate is high and the rate of the bitcoin is fixed that is less then we lose much and the value of the currency also decreased and many business are dump.

• +2 1

Actually i think There is all the time people buy bitcoin , the problem is there is Balance between offer  and demand, this what make the price stable , but if there is no one buy bitcoin , is mean price will get down . Thanks to all members plz give me postive points. That's it.

5 hours ago, ARSALS said:

yes you are right my friend I totally agree with you just post good content like this then you will get paid.

The contribution is not just to get paid here. Do you know why are you here on this forum? Just to earn or you have plan to contribute? So I detected my previous post that you have quoted and it was related to the price volatility, I wonder which thing have you found the most remarkable there? 

22 hours ago, april1221 said:

It is true that if the price of bitcoin is fixed, we will lose more than we will gain. The reason is because when we buy at a certain price and one day we want to sell it at the same price, then we will be charged admin fees, so the money we get will decrease. But on the contrary, if the price of bitcoin goes up or down, it is likely that we will make a profit, depending on whether we can be patient or not wait for the crypto price to rise.

You are right in order to get profit from investing or trading or even holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency they price of the bitcoin or any other coin should fluctuate in that way we can buy with little money and sell it with higher money.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody, we all know that the best thing about cryptocurrency is its price fluctuation and its the only thing that makes cryptocurrency interesting and attracts investors, and if the price is fixed then no one will buy the coin because we can't get any profit from it, we are now investing in cryptos and buy some coins when the price drops and wait for the price increase and sell it to get some profit, that's the only thing makes cryptocurrency good for investment, just like golds and diamond and coffee.

I completely agree with you that one of the most important characteristics of the cryptocurrency is that it is fluctuated and its price moves quickly between high and low and therefore the investors achieve great profits by purchasing this currency at a low price and then selling it at a high price.

We have to consider time and i totally agreed with this because the backbone of cryptoworld is the fluctuation price of the coins. All the way of earning by using crypto is available because of this, if at all the prices were fixed then trading, holding or investing might be completely valueless.

Bitcoin price can never be fixed while because is an exchange from different area of the whole world and everyone is doing this for the purpose of making profit so if it is fixed and the exchange goods increase in price what will we do about that.

• +1 1