Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

I think you right friend. I am new user here and i have no much information about this. I am trying to collect lots of information about different topics of crypto. I also try to search about your topic. I will share information soon about this.

yes dear you are absolutely right if the price of bitcoin is fixed then we will unable to get a lot of profit through this currency so for gaining profit the price of currency should be volatile otherwise it is useless for us to earn bitcoin and keep it for a long time because by doing this we just waste our time so do not use any currency for trading and investment 

No doubt crypto currency is most fluctuated currency to compare other currencies, especially bitcoin that's why so many traders invest in bitcoin, because its more profitable and always fluctuates now its really good time to trader because present bitcoin prices moves up and down so really great opportunity to earn profit and make a good money.

Yes of course. This is the reason why prices of coins fluctuate because it provides the profit or lose to investors. In Economics, it is said that the price will be stable of the demand and supply will be equal. At this condition, there will not any profit but lose in the term of trading fee.

Price volatility is the most remarkable feature for most of the cryptocurrency and if the price is fixed than how can it be different from any sort Of pre stable highly stable currencies

Thank you so much for this post, in fact,
Most people rely on cryptocurrency price volatility in order to make a profit.
But in reality, no one knows when a currency will rise or fall.
The crypto market depends entirely on the high and low prices of cryptocurrencies, and people invest money against the coins, so if the price of the currency is stable, no one will make any profit from it.

Certainly my dear friend, as I started in the field of investment due to the constant fluctuation of currency rates, and this prompted me to do some research on some currencies that could become valuable for their investment.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this knowledge, as all beginners need it

But my question remains: How can we anticipate the appropriate time that will profit us from selling electronic currencies? 

But not all times it seems comfortable
If the currency in which you are dealing always drops its prices, then you will lose
You must know which process you have to deal and buy when its price is low and sell when its price increases.

• +3 1

Yes am sure that is what everyone is always waiting for it to happen the coin in the market price should rise so that we can all make a lot of profits from them 

Hello friend .. Certainly, the change and fluctuation of its price is what attracts people to invest ... and the basis of investment is its high and low price ... Investment attracts people because it is easy to obtain money if you are well acquainted with it.

• +3 1

Until now, my friend, bitcoin has not presented a fixed price for so long, rather it is very volatile that to enter the trade it is important to be prepared and have knowledge so as not to lose our money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, that is how Cryptocurrency works. Its all about buying and selling coins when the time has come. But Cryptocurrency also requires a patient to do the trading and marketing, needed a strategy when you buy and sell the btc. Seems easy but actually its not. 

• +2 1

Hello friends,Cryptocurrencies do not differ from other currencies such as the dollar and the euro in terms of their effect on trading and investment, and I find that the future for cryptocurrencies to remain is investment, so we consider price fluctuations as a very useful thing for traders to stick to the cryptocurrency market. Thanks for read my comment.

Hey there,

That's a bit true but there is more to cryptocurrency than fluctuation in prices. Cryptocurrencies are like liquid gold you can buy and stack for months and years not for days, hours  and minutes.

That's another way of seeing cryptocurrencies...

Have a nice day!

Yes it will be harmful for all the traders and investors because they wouldn't get any types of benefits from this crypto because they will bot be able to buy or sell the bitcoin due to its fixed price so bit i don't think that its price will be fixed. 

• +1 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. You are absolutely right if cryptocurrency's was fixed then anybody did not buy it because then it was not investment. 

It was jus saving like you save your money in bank 

Hello dear friend, of course, in fact it adopts the cryptocurrency. You do not know when it will rise or fall. No doubt this is interesting and thank you my dear friend. All the best in the interesting and useful world of cryptography. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend the price of bitcoin is not fixed but volatile, most people rely on the volatility of cryptocurrencies in order to make profits and if there are no price fluctuations there is no need to invest

• +3 1

You're right, our interest in cryptocurrencies is returning
Its price fluctuation and its price fluctuation allows anyone
He possesses little knowledge to make money and profit

Yes, you are right to invest in currencies. It depends on the fluctuation of prices between decline and rise, and here you must be patient and monitor prices before buying or selling and not rushing.

Investing in cryptocurrencies is like investing in a stock exchange. The volatility of stocks or prices in fixed currencies is what makes it the focus of attention of investors

Yes it's very important to safe your money and funds, bitcoin  And the prices of the other thing not fixed it can be a up and down to the time will pass, as the same the bitcoin price can't be fixed it can be a high low up and down  .

Yes, my dear friend, I am well-versed in the Bitcoin situation. When the value rises, the price rises as well, and we benefit handsomely as a result. We would lose money if the value of bitcoin falls.

Don,t  worry mate. It will never happen. As we know that bitcon is digital currency. And it has volatile nature. That is why it is impossible that its price will fixed. So never think about those, which can not be happens. Wish you all the best.