Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

Well said, my friend, we have to support cryptocurrencies more and more and publish them in all forums and platforms more and more as well, as the next is greater and more impressive.
My friend, we have to work very hard to get information first and money second
Be patient and never give up

• +4 1

According to me i think the main reason about it that scammers who are all around us, and many other scam sites may be the cause of this thing so we all need to clean scammers from this forum firstly but i am not sure about that i am right or not  because i don't have any knowledge about it.

I heard about this and did not understand why it was banned from publication. Because it is important for the world to see cryptocurrencies. Because it will end a lot of distant transactions, ease of trade, and exchange of goods between countries.

• +4 1

I do not have information about the reason for the ban. We must consult senior members, the elderly members, to get a clear answer. Thank you for your participation.

Cryptocurrencies advertising were temporarily banned from social media. Facebook, Twitter,Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn,mailchimpand Bing. It is also banned in Chinese platformlike baidu,recent,weibo. They prohibited the bitcoin advertising. 

I think that most of the companies that own these sites are under great pressure from the major countries and people who control the market price, so that these companies stop promoting the Bitcoin currency and thus harm their own interests and harm the price of their currency and deal in it.

• +2 1

Might be these countries are feeling risky to deal with such online currency but I have same reviews as yours. Hope so that these countries will soon realize its importance. Most of the scammers are affecting such true serving sites. A strict action needs to be taken against them.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, prohibited advertising is everywhere and you don't need to tempt fate that nothing will happen and you will not be banned for this advertisement.

It is most likely that the ban was carried out in some countries due to the inability of the governments to monitor currency trades and the buying and selling operations, and this negatively affects the economy and security of some of these countries.

👎I'm not sure what's going on with these social media platforms banning crypto ads, but I don't think it's true because I recently joined one drop and did minor tasks like following the airdrop channel on Twitter and sharing it on Facebook, and I didn't have any issues, but I'm not sure if it's true or not.

Hindi writing is very bad because these big social media network not doing good because cryptocurrency has a great value and they are stopping whenever possible to use it I think they are not happy with the use of cryptocurrency but like cryptocurrency and we use it.

• +1 1

Yes you're right but right now there are already cryptocurrency groups and companies share that information on Facebook YouTube or on many other sites 

1 hour ago, Amor33 said:

If that is true, then I think that it is not good for cryptocurrencies my friend, and on the contrary, advertisements about it should have been published on all social media sites, largely in order to reach all people around the world, so that they can identify and work With it ... to take advantage of this important opportunity at the present time .

@Amor33 I think that is not true, if you enter any social network you can see cryptocurrency conversations everywhere, likewise many governments talk about them and the truth is that growth has been excellent in recent months, so that news maybe it was false information,
Cryptocurrencies are the future and that is how everyone will have to see them.

I'm hearing about this for the first time, but I don't know the reason for banning the advertisement of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the prescribe social media platforms, so I hope this will be rectified and give the cryptocurrency to explore more.

• Useful or interesting 1

You're right, honey, of course everything about encryption and cryptocurrencies was blocked on social media earlier, which is really bad and makes us feel sorry, but later this ban was lifted and things got much better. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not a very important thing because these applications will re-publish the cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies have become an indispensable reality, there may be some pressure from some governments to avoid using cryptocurrencies, but with time, their use will become all over the world.

• +3 1

Not only cryptocurrency but facebook doesn't support the advertisement of any kind of banking or financial related projects and cryptocurrency is full of fraud projects at that, I believe it might change with time though as far as I know, I have seen cryptocurrency related ads on Google. Or I am I mistaken?

• +2 1

Banning ads related to cryptocurrencies due to the prohibition of dealing with them in many countries and has not become legal yet, so social networking sites do not publish advertisements about them, only the Telegram application contains channels that talk about the field of encryption, but we must also beware of them.

I think that due to the same government restrictions, these platforms prohibit the advertising of cryptocurrencies, it is a matter of taxes and anonymity, being anonymous cryptos become a problem for the legitimation of money and money laundering in the countries, so Most of them try to stop their growth, in these years it is expected that they will each adopt their own cryptocurrency to try to globalize their finances, but there will always be obstacles.

• +2 1

Yes, most companies are working to ban encrypted currencies because they cannot control their price and also cause losses if the currency is low and there are many countries that work to ban these currencies also because of the lack of profits and cannot be controlled either and thanks

• +1 1

I think that ad blocking is a matter related to fake ads for fake currencies and they may be fraudulent ads, and this is what made many doubts about the safety and reliability of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

This may be a clean-up movement to start again in an organized and coordinated manner to make it more widespread, famous, love and trust from people, it is currencies of great value and acceptance that any movement will be in favor of cryptocurrencies and their future

• +3 1

In my opinion, they should not ban ads and invite people to benefit from what they contain. Even if these ads are few, this is the best thing.

As part of the company's plan to limit the promotion of unreliable financial products, Google's director of advertising Scott Spencer announced that the company will ban any cryptocurrency promotional ads of various kinds including those of cryptocurrency trading companies as well as any form of gambling on its site, including cryptocurrency exchanges, in order to enhance the credibility of the ads on Google and
Google's ban on crypto ads is not the first of its kind, as it was preceded by Facebook, when the owner of the largest social media empire Mark Zuckerberg decided to ban crypto ads on Facebook because many of them are used to defraud many investors, amid radical changes made by the Facebook platform to its advertising policy, to include crypto ads

The reason for the banning of cryptocurrency advertisement by those prescribe social media platforms might be well known to be then alone, but as for me, I think that scammers use the social media platforms as hide out to carry thier duty, this is the main reason for banning of the cryptocurrency advertisement.