Banned advertising of Crypto! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Banned advertising of Crypto!

The most important factor to ban cryptocurrency releated ads from the reputed social media platforms can be due to the fact that many scamers miss used the platfor. I have seen cryptocurrency releated adda on goggole.       

Crypto have been banned from advertising in many platforms and this is a big problem as the market could be doing a lot better even from now. The main problem is that we could also be doing a lot better as most of the startups had good bounties in their marketing plans along with advertisements, now startups are too few and bounties not paying a lot.

As far as I know, cryptocurrency advertising was temporarily banned from social media.  Facebook, Twitter, Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Melchimp and Bing.  It is also banned on Chinese platforms like Baidu, Tencent, Webo.  They have banned bitcoin advertising.  The Japanese platform line and the Russian platform Yandex have worked out similar sanctions.  But they should realize the fact that it should be legalized and publicized

Well, I am new to crypto world and I didn't know about the banned advertising of Cryptocurrencies even in China. But now I think it has been removed because I have read many contents on Facebook and Twitter about Cryptocurrency. Now it is also promoting on YouTube through different YouTube channels.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The social websites prohibited crypto ads due to the fact nearly each advert became about an ICO ( initial coin presenting ) which most of them became out to be scam. ICO’s are forbidden within the america. And the huge social web sites are from america. So commercial approximately these crypto currencies where banned.

Yes friend  There are some rules in the forum that we have to abide by.  No advertisements can be given in it.  No other links can be shared.  One should refrain from any kind of political discussion.  If the rules are not followed then members will be banded from the forum.  So we have to be careful if we want to work in Eddy.  Thank you

I have not heard about this news till now so it's new for me but thanks for giving this update.I think they are trying to hide the truth that cryptocurrencies will become stronger.But there are so many articles about crypto especially on Facebook. Please use a reliable source for make sure.

• +3 1

When something that is not understand by many people then everyone against on this so Cryptocurrency is the same but in the future is also the name of Crypto. 

• +3 1

I think they are prohibiting because more and more fraud and scams might happen in these areas and the companies in which the name the scammer use their use name will be vulnerable also .This might be the main reason for it. Also it might be that cryptos are not much popular nowadays and in the near future we can see more and more advertisements.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:54 AM, Haso said:

What these sites do is very strange and I think that the reason for the ban is due to the fear of cryptocurrencies or the ban was aimed at listing their own currencies and doing their support by the users of these sites

I don't agree with you anyway. Some people violate the rules of this platform that is why they got banned. @Haso

I think the banning and restriction of cryptocurrency is not the way forward. If only people could realise the importance of cryptocurrency and the development it has brought to us, we will all gain and benefit from it. The government should also realise that cryptocurrency is not there enemy and they should learn to accept it with open arms and also encourage their citizens to be part of it by lessening the harsh policies most of them have placed on cryptocurrency.

Yes. It is a good move to ban such ads as it will prevent fraudulent ICOs from cashing on people’s ignorance.

Many people who get taken by ICO scams are noobs. They love the sales pitch and take it all in, hook line and sinker. But they have no idea on how to evaluate an ICO nor understand the business model.

Then there are crypto scams and related BS…where you buy crypto forward contracts with your debit card that has nothing to do with owning crypto, and get charged up to 20 percent more than the going rate. For a scammy ICO, once the crowd sale is over, they can pack up and disappear. By banning Crypto related ads, it forces genuine crypto companies to be more open to engagement instead of just putting up an advert. It forces them to get more creative and this also encourages them to come out with more meaningful content to make it on a SERP. Investors no longer have to hunt around for hours to validate information.

You have to understand how a search result is ranked in a search engine results page is to ensure useful content reaches investors. If you find the same press release carried over from numerous sources, you can very well deduce that it is a scam. Why? Scammers like it easy.

ICOs and Crypto related businesses will be forced to think out of the box to promote their wares. And this isn’t a bad thing.

They're doing the right thing for themselves ,because they knew ico is very dangerous in crypto world. Google prohibit crypto and ico proejcts, because many ico projects full of scam and if google let them advertise, it won't be good for google reputation, that's why it's better like that but if crypto world regulate little bit, it can change.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I was investigating a little about the subject and if Google and Facebook prohibit publications about cryptocurrencies because they say they want to avoid scams and they are also afraid of disappointing their followers in my fucking view, they prohibit it because they want to endorse their own interests And since there are many people who follow them, they don't want to lose them for us, the best publicity is word of mouth that helps us easier.

• +2 1

I do not know about it at all, why other companies ban its advertising, but no one knows more about it yet.But in Facebook and small companies, Crypto talk  advertising you. 

Of course, the Cryptocurrency Forum and Bitcoin should be legalized and enforced in all countries. As people's interest and investment in cryptocurrency increases and the importance and value of cryptocurrency increases, we can expect the ban to be lifted soon. And all countries where cryptocurrency is banned will also benefit from using crypto.

In my opinion, many advertising platforms still do not appreciate the value of their advertising for a cryptocurrency and the extent of success that they will achieve in the future from behind these ads only

Yes I don't think crypto currencies is stopping advertising in YouTube because they always get good movement, but I haven't come across the advertisement of it in Facebook.

In my view, it is very unfortunate that the cryptocurrency is not approved in many countries, so the advertisement is banned and I don't know why they all do this, so I feel bad and hope they can start advertising again in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have not come across any thing such , this is my first time I am hearing this, however, those countries would bann cryptocurrecy advertisement at the same time like that, then definitely something is wrong, because the banning couldn't have come at The same time.

I think due to some scamms that revaled sometimes before thats why advertising of cryptocurrencies has been stopped temporarely to security reasons to make people avoid from scams of cryptos but i think it would unban now because these crypto currencies are future assets for the whole world

I don't know about this, I don't know about this ban, because I am learning from here, I am learning about crypto, or I am learning about crypto from a member.

• +1 1

Dear friend they are not legalising cryptocurrencies because when these currencies become very popular it has an effect on the economy and the value of actual paper money drops. So governments are doing this to save their economies from a fall down.