Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your crypto prediction expert you follow

In my field of work in this field, I do not have anyone predicting anything for me, so I follow these things myself and monitor them for a gain, so I tell you that Bitcoin will rise and get 50 thousand for one bitcoin, so we have to work hard to earn a bigger balance.

This is a great topic basically as for me I never knew we have experts who do prediction of how the market will go exactly and I never had one that I follow, but now I think this has given me more knowledge and I will search for one to be following and get more updates from the person.

Honestly, I don't usually follow many prediction experts because most of the time they fail and only generate misinformation. However, I like the way Max Keiser expresses himself, so suddenly I could be considered as following him. Many times he is right in his predictions and has a good program.
Anyway, I agree with what you say, it is essential to do good research and consult different sources before making an investment in a cryptocurrency.

I don't think about cryptocurrency prediction price, but yes I think about cryptocurrency prediction if will going up or will down. Because I think the prediction is deal to predict the direction of cryptocurrency not the exact price prediction. For that it is good to know the chart analysis history price.

Yes friend you are right we can follow predictions but we should always be ready to take risk of loosing because not all predictions are true and reliable and we should always make research and investigation to have more knowledge and experience on the link been send to us as to follow the predictors and we should also be careful with people we would follow 

• +2 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I am coming up with is not a repetative post that will get deleted I search from the prior search to make sure I can proceed.

Here in this topic I want us to learn from each other by knowing the best and popular cryptocurrency predictors you follow. We can know those experts and know the right expert to follow. I am sure their are newbies and many high members that are looking for some experts that they wi follow to know the present situation of market in other to know the right time to make profit. I will not be much hesitated to tell you the expert I follow because I am also trying to learn from you too. The experts that I follow his predictions is a great American investor called by name(Anthony pompliano he is most of the time namedby pomp). He  try in making predictions even through the halving. He predicts that the the halving will show sign of taking a bullish trend from 29th of April and bullrun will take it trend from 11-15th of may 2020 were it happens exactly as he said. From most of his prediction they are likely correct. 

Sorry to say more over here is a site know as the 30rate forecast it gives you the right predictions of the bitcoin price from this link you can view the site for more details http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

We don't have to only depends on predictions we still need to make more research for good confirmation about the right predictions to be accepted.

I will look forward to see your predictor is a chance we know our best predictors.  let's rock it!

I do not know exactly a lot. Actually I did not find them good. I really hope that there will be a good one in order to help us and give us correct predictions of currency movement and until you teach us about it

Let the newbies follow the junior members while the junior members should follow members and the members should recommendedly follow the senior members and so shall continue because of each one to gain the little knowledge of the others.

Predictions really help a lot and more to those that are short-term, although it is more difficult, I want to learn a lot about this and for this reason I prepare every day with a lot of effort but I know that not all predictions will always be correct so you have to be very careful about these things.

• +1 1

I don't think it is wise to follow one analyst or expert. They may have a fair idea about the market. But markets are dependent on various numerous factors including the unpredictable. So read the opinion of experts but do your own research at the same time.

It is something that experts will always know, which is why this platform is good, because it is everyone's aspiration to become an expert on any platform, this is always something that must be worked on in knowledge because that is the best way to know oneself. how and when to invest to know if a cryptocurrency will rise or fall.

• +1 1

I really do not follow any person who predicts the fluctuation of a cryptocurrency, since this same one can distract you from real investments, it is always good to have the knowledge, but really these people do not give me a good thorn, since sometimes greed catches them, and they make wrong predictions to earn more money themselves, for this I myself am I looking for the knowledge to create my own predictions of the flow of cryptocurrencies and their trends, this will help us more to grow in the crypto world, certainly not so fast, but yes, sure.

• +1 1

I don't think I have any expert in following his prediction, I'm more focused on what I'll earn with the value of what I'm having, but that doesn't mean I don't work with predictions because it can make you to calculate your risk ahead of time and avoid any unforeseen circumstances

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me i don't follow any cryptocurrecny expert because no expert is worth to follow many predictions were given by many expert in the field of cryptocurrency but sorry, their prediction don't always happen only a very few among them.

I do not follow any cryptocurrency expert because when you follow an expert you cannot make decisions at your own and you will be dependent on others

3 hours ago, Lokeloke said:

I don't think I have any expert in following his prediction, I'm more focused on what I'll earn with the value of what I'm having, but that doesn't mean I don't work with predictions because it can make you to calculate your risk ahead of time and avoid any unforeseen circumstances

I never traded following the prophecy.  Because not all predictions are accurate.  Many wheel traders make predictions for their own profit so be aware of the predictions.  However, by following some predictions, you can make a good profit.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:22 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I am coming up with is not a repetative post that will get deleted I search from the prior search to make sure I can proceed.

Here in this topic I want us to learn from each other by knowing the best and popular cryptocurrency predictors you follow. We can know those experts and know the right expert to follow. I am sure their are newbies and many high members that are looking for some experts that they wi follow to know the present situation of market in other to know the right time to make profit. I will not be much hesitated to tell you the expert I follow because I am also trying to learn from you too. The experts that I follow his predictions is a great American investor called by name(Anthony pompliano he is most of the time namedby pomp). He  try in making predictions even through the halving. He predicts that the the halving will show sign of taking a bullish trend from 29th of April and bullrun will take it trend from 11-15th of may 2020 were it happens exactly as he said. From most of his prediction they are likely correct. 

Sorry to say more over here is a site know as the 30rate forecast it gives you the right predictions of the bitcoin price from this link you can view the site for more details http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

We don't have to only depends on predictions we still need to make more research for good confirmation about the right predictions to be accepted.

I will look forward to see your predictor is a chance we know our best predictors.  let's rock it!

For me, I don't follow coding forecasters. I've followed a lot, but I've lost my money and haven't really been able to make a lot of money. I think it's bad despite the paid fees.

Everything I got in the forum is because of babubu609 he introduced crypto to me and I follow him step by step till I also become senior in the forum. I will also want to say that he is one of the top most contributing member of the forum 2020

I don't follow any cryptocurrency predictions, I am trying to also be an expert of my own, I would know and take the risk on my own, it all depends on the way we view it, the best thing is try to read the marked by ourselves

Dear to me, I don't follow a particular person, but I follow a group on the telgram called the Satoshiat Community, which gives us predictions and predictions that always work, so it's great to take the recommendations of other experts. 

Crypto currency is the best for trading some currency are stable and some are unstable. I like bitcoin it's trading volume is very high. You can take a good profit if you invest in bitcoin. My prediction is bitcoin will be reach at almost 100k in the end of this year 2021.

I personally don't like any forecasting sites for upcoming cryptocurrency predictions I just like exchanges like Jobit and Uzirex which show me a good currency prediction and I only deal with such predictions.  You can benefit by working here with your mind and you can learn English from here.

My friend I want to tell you that I predict about the cryptocurrency at this time the price of the cryptocurrency will be rise in the future and specially the Bitcoin is breaking record is price in the future so Bitcoin is most important for the trading

In fact, I do not follow a specific person, but I follow reliable and good news sites, as well as news, in addition to technical analysis. I decide what I will do.

This is an excellent post without a doubt it helps a lot to those looking for this type of content, it is good to know which ones are the best predictors in this world of cryptocurrencies, but it is good to know that the predictions are not always exact and that they can be wrong some time for some false news or event that happens in the world.

For me, I follow a very famous Arab analyst in the Arab arena, and his analyzes are always correct and his expectations succeed. He is called Faisal, who is from a Gulf country and has a free channel on the telegram that contains about 40K members. He also relied on other channels but of unknown origin.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 💲Мы рады объявить, что наш сайт теперь доступен на платформе мониторинга криптовалютных обменников kurs.expert! Теперь все наши пользователи могут легко отслеживать актуальные курсы обмена криптовалют и находить наилучшие предложения, используя передовые решения от kurs.expert. Платформа известна своей надежностью и удобством использования, предоставляя безопасные условия для обмена криптовалют и значительно упрощая этот процесс для наших пользователей. Присоединяйтесь к нам сегодня и начните пользоваться всеми преимуществами нового этапа в развитии нашего сервиса!
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – On Monday, 24th June, for the first time since 3rd May, the price of bitcoin fell below $60,000, reaching $58,468 at one point. Ethereum, meanwhile, dropped below $3,250. “The market is struggling to digest large sales,” Bloomberg quoted Caroline Mauron, head of Orbit Markets. Although it is difficult to pinpoint the exact source of the current selling pressure, several contributing factors can be identified. The issues in the crypto market reflect the overall instability in global financial markets and uncertainty regarding monetary and regulatory policies in several leading countries, particularly China and the USA. Moreover, in mid-June, the German government began selling a large quantity of bitcoin (approximately 50,000 BTC) that was confiscated in January. Bearish sentiments intensified following reports of imminent payments of about 140,000 BTC to creditors of the bankrupt crypto exchange Mt. Gox, which are set to begin in July. Popular trader Bob Loukas believes that in anticipation of this event, the flagship crypto asset’s prices reached their lowest level in the last eight weeks yesterday. Additionally, it became known that bitcoin miners' reserves reached a 14-year low as they were forced to sell a significant amount of coins to cover operational expenses due to the halving.   – In the absence of positive signals, the demand for spot bitcoin ETFs continues to decline, with major market participants slowing their activity in the derivatives market, further creating downward pressure. According to 10x Research, throughout the past week, US spot BTC-ETFs recorded investor outflows, with net outflows exceeding $105 million on 21st June. Earlier, Ki Young Ju, CEO of the investment company CryptoQuant, calculated that over the past two weeks, bitcoin whales and miners reduced their positions on over-the-counter platforms by $1.2 billion. 10x Research analysts believe that bitcoin will now need to find a new price range to stabilize the fall and then look for growth catalysts. In the medium term, according to 10x Research analysts, BTC is unlikely to return above $70,000.  It should be noted that according to JPMorgan analysts, the cost of bitcoin mining is $53,000. This support could become the lower boundary of the price range. However, back in March, JPMorgan did not rule out that after the April halving, bitcoin might temporarily drop to even $42,000.   – Popular analyst Matthew Hyland noted that the total balance of bitcoin on centralized exchanges has reached a multi-year low. In theory, this could be seen as a bullish signal, but the flagship of the crypto market is not yet showing upward momentum. It is expected that the publication of key US economic data in the coming week could serve as a vector for the further movement of cryptocurrencies. If macro statistics increase the likelihood of the Fed starting to ease monetary policy and the first interest rate cut as early as September, this could support risky assets, including bitcoin. Experts from Cryptology believe that the chances of bitcoin hitting an all-time high by the end of September are quite high and that the current situation is a phase of accumulation.   – Andrew Kang, co-founder of the venture company Mechanism Capital, stated that Ethereum’s price could correct by 30%, falling to $2,400 after spot ETFs for ETH are approved. In his opinion, at this stage, the main altcoin attracts much less attention from institutional investors compared to bitcoin. Based on this, ETH-ETFs will be able to attract only 15% of the funds compared to what BTC-ETFs received at launch. Kang noted that to increase Ethereum's attractiveness to investors, its ecosystem needs to be positioned as a decentralized financial settlement layer, a global computer, or a Web3 application store. At the same time, selling funds on new uses for Ethereum will be difficult since the asset is perceived by investors as an overvalued stock of one large tech company.   – Unlike Andrew Kang, SkyBridge Capital CEO Anthony Scaramucci believes that Ethereum's price could reach $10,000-12,000. As for bitcoin, the entrepreneur anticipates it could grow to $170,000-250,000. The main driver here will be the institutional adoption of cryptocurrency. Scaramucci called the approval of spot exchange-traded ETFs a significant regulatory barrier breakthrough for attracting new capital. According to him, this will soon result in digital gold comprising about 3% of large players’ portfolios.   – Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has been listed among American brands most often impersonated by scammers to deceive their victims. According to analysts at Mailsuite, from January 2020 to March 2024, the Coinbase brand was used in 416 scam schemes and phishing attacks.  Mailsuite studied 1.14 million incidents in total, in which scammers impersonated a well-known company or organisation more than 249,000 times. Among traditional firms, Facebook/Meta was the most popular American brand among scammers, mentioned in 10,457 recorded fraud cases. Next were the US Internal Revenue Service (9,762 incidents), Apple (9,110), Amazon (8,919), Steam (4,833), and Microsoft (4,518). Internationally, scammers prefer Japanese firms, with mobile operator au (18,964 cases) and railway company JR East (18,250) leading the list.   – The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning about fake law firms promising to recover lost crypto assets from scammers or government agencies.  Scammers pose as authorised lawyers from government departments, including the FBI, and offer assistance in recovering previously lost or confiscated digital assets. The FBI recommended being wary of such service advertisements, especially when pseudo-lawyers demand advance payments and request sensitive financial information and personal data.   – Former Goldman Sachs CEO Raoul Pal predicted significant growth for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in Q4 2024. Speaking on the podcast "The Wolf Of All Streets," the financier noted that risky assets like bitcoin usually rally during US presidential elections. "The final quarter of an election year is a real ‘banana zone’ for all assets. It’s always like that," Pal optimistically stated, adding that the ‘banana zone’ for cryptocurrencies in the autumn is much more pronounced than, for example, for the Nasdaq index.   – MicroStrategy founder Michael Saylor is convinced of the potential for the first cryptocurrency to grow to $10 million, supported by China and other factors.  He believes that in the future, governments, especially China, will fully accept the first cryptocurrency and integrate it into state infrastructure.  Calling bitcoin a "perfect asset," the entrepreneur explained that digital gold acts as a "corporate machine" that will allow companies to "live forever." He is confident that firms investing in bitcoin can last longer than those "mired in corporate ailments of the past." "The average lifespan of a corporation is about 10 years. […] We’re talking about eliminating corporate mortality; we’re talking about easily increasing economic viability by ten, a hundred, or maybe a million times," added the MicroStrategy founder. Saylor also called all economic tools that appeared before bitcoin outdated. "Before Satoshi Nakamoto, economics was a pseudo-science. All economists before Satoshi tried to develop economic laws using shells, glass beads, bits of paper, and credit instruments," the businessman emphasized.  Recall that MicroStrategy is one of the world's largest holders of bitcoin. In June 2024 alone, it purchased 11,931 BTC.   – Founder and CEO of tech giant Dell Group Michael Dell expressed interest in bitcoin in correspondence with Michael Saylor. The situation has caused a stir in the cryptocurrency community for several reasons. Dell was among the top 10 richest people in the world in 1999 and 2000. He periodically appeared in the top 20 afterward. At the same time, the entrepreneur himself has positively commented on the digital industry. In 2021, he publicly stated that blockchain technology is highly undervalued. His company, Dell Technologies, accepted bitcoin as a payment method from 2014 to 2017. However, this option was later removed due to "low demand," as explained by the company. Now, the billionaire posted a statement on his page regarding the value of bitcoin and published another note on this topic.   – Ahead of the US presidential election, former cryptocurrency advisor Carole House has returned to work with Joe Biden’s team. "It is an honour for me to return to the Biden administration, where I hold the position of special advisor on the White House National Security Council," House wrote on her LinkedIn. In 2022, Carole House co-authored Biden’s executive order on cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Her return to the White House signals an improvement in the US president’s attitude towards cryptocurrencies.   – Matt Hougan, CIO of Bitwise, which manages cryptocurrency funds, cited three reasons why long-term investments in both bitcoin and ethereum have advantages over investments in bitcoin alone. These are: 1. portfolio diversification, 2. the ability to profit from vastly different ecosystems, and 3. economic benefits.  Given the difference in capitalization levels between bitcoin and ethereum, Matt suggests investing 75% of capital in BTC and 25% in ETH. According to the report, from May 2020 to May 2024, the return on such an investment portfolio was 3% higher annually than one in which bitcoin alone accounts for 100%.  However, Hougan acknowledges that in the short term, a portfolio consisting solely of bitcoin outperforms a diversified one. Additionally, investing solely in bitcoin carries less risk due to its higher market capitalization and features such as limited coin issuance and gradual reduction of inflation to zero. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Уважаемые клиенты!   Мы рады сообщить вам о новой выгодной возможности! Теперь при оплате наших услуг криптовалютой вы получите бонус в размере 10% от суммы счета!   ✨ Ваши преимущества:    • +10% к сумме оплаты: Используйте бонус для оплаты новых услуг или продления уже активных.  • Удобство и скорость: Быстрая обработка платежей без лишних комиссий.  • Безопасность: Обеспечьте свои транзакции надежной криптографической защитой.   Не упустите свой шанс сэкономить и получить дополнительные привилегии! Ваши бонусы уже ждут вас.   С уважением, Команда Proxy5.
    • Пресейл токена AIR            Aircoin — хайповый мемкоин на блокчейне Solana. Проект готов наводить ажиотаж, а Blum и Pixelverse запустили маркетинговую компанию в своих апках. Старт пресейла: сегодня в 18:00. Hardcap: 111,111 SOL. Лимиты на аккаунт: 0.1 — 200 SOL. Следить за предпродажей можно здесь, начало очень скоро. Выглядит неплохо, посмотрим, что из этого получится. Следим за проектом: Website | Twitter | Telegram   Но я бы посоветовал с этим проектом быть повнимательней и все хорошо анализировать.....
    • Курс BTC упал до $62 250, обновив локальный минимум. Альткоины из ТОП-20 в среднем просели на 10%. На фоне падения рынка индекс страха и жадности за последнюю неделю обвалился на 20 пунктов и сейчас находится на отметке 51 (нейтрально). Зафиксировать позиции можно с помощью сервиса обмена криптовалют cryptonet.pro
    • 🔝Bernstein о перспективах биткоина🔝 Эксперты Bernstein пересмотрели прогноз стоимости bitcoin, ожидая увеличения до $200 тысяч к завершению следующего года и до $1 миллиона через десять лет. Основной причиной будет увеличение востребованности bitcoin-ETF. Специалисты сообщают, что вложения в биткоин-ETF к следующему году достигнут $190 млрд. Bernstein также прогнозирует, что капитализация криптовалют утроится и составит $7,5 триллионов. Они ожидают, что биткоин достигнет капитализации $3 трлн, Ethereum — $1,8 трлн, а суммарная стоимость Solana и Avax — $1,4 трлн. Этот рост будет вызван институциональным внедрением и развитием экосистем.
    • Дорогие клиенты! Предлагаем Вам сделать выгодный - Обмен Tether BEP20 USDT на Альфа-Банк RUB. Готовы сделать быстрые обмены для Вас!   Контакты: Сайт: Monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • Приветствуем!Для Вашей выгоды снижена комиссия на направление Bitcoin на Альфа банк Cash-in.Ждем Вас у нас на сервисе обмена криптовалют Imperial.exchange.Рады сделать обмен для Вас в любом другом направлении.Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • 26.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.5%  USDT   +3.5%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex