We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

If we are employed for the 2 subjects because one is nothing without the other, as I learn I can transmit my knowledge to other people and have my own reward.

I think for the two, obviously, toward the start, so you learn and have insight and gotten obligated to the discussion to give back in kind and remain in it. Offer guidance and skill to new tenderfoots, it resembles business that benefits all gatherings, and all gratitude to the administrators responsible for the discussion.

I agree and yes. We are hired to teach and create topics for posting, if the posts are good and quality will get a positive reputation when we will be given 1000 satoshis. But when we just read about other topics, maybe we will get knowledge but we don't get paid. So what it means to get paid is when we teach or post our knowledge of cryptocurrency so that other people can learn, but people who learn don't get paid because they don't post any knowledge.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2020 at 8:21 PM, guatazoo said:

If we were being getting paid for teaching in the forum, that's means newbies wouldn't be getting paid, thats why the forum were did fair for paying anyone creating a useful post. 

The forum that's are paying users for teaching is publish0x which you'll be getting paid as publish the useful topic, so that's your payments will be depending on how many people have reading your topic.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Either we are teaching or learning crypto here, it should be noted that learning never ends and it is. A continuous process. There are lots of situations whereby we even get to be the most beneficial from this platform so we don't have to consider wether we are teaching or not rather than focused on making money for ourselves

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Of course we get the payment for teaching not learning because learning and teaching is depended to each other. If we don't learn, we can't teach people about the crypto currency. So I think learning is depended on us and if we learn more, we can teach more and we can make useful and helpful posts. 

Well I agree with your opinion friend you considere we are employees in this forum but I don't think but we are learns are teachers to post our knowledge you to earn money and it depends to you if you want to learn something about crypto or teach and share experiences in crypto.

from this discussion, and I discovered that binance trading site allows you to pull out a lot of cash without kyc confirmation, and all the taking in came from making posts about the and individuals will make it understood. and furthermore on schools we can't learn without thinking of something, its the guideline of learning. in any case, regardless of what I have large regard for the gathering, they are paying us just for composing. it have been around 4 years I begin hustling on crypto still didn't discover a site that pays this much cash for nothing

This gathering makes you to bring in cash and it depends to you on the off chance that you need to get the hang of something about crypto or educate and share encounters in crypto.

It is exactly the same because we do not give knowledge money, we only give money to study. 

.  .  So one inch focus should be that a lot of things happen that are wrong which we are promoting by mistake. 

So if you If you do not vote well then you vote for this and these things happen inside your mother's body. 

The answer to your question are definitely No because that's not your task in cryptotalk forum. You are only required to create useful and informative topics or create useful post and comments on topics. Also give positive reputation to users who deserve it. 

In fact we, as members of this forum, make money by publishing the posts we provide, we are at the beginning of our participation here, we were apprentices and we learned from other people's posts, also must publish things that new participants should enjoy, so we  I'm here to learn

Base on my own personal perspective, understanding I think you are wrong, we employ to be paid my friend. In this forum learning come first then after learning from several aspects of crypto currencies you also share your views, understanding, experience with fellow members gaining payments in both faces.

This is true, my friend. We work with this encryption to obtain money from what we publish in terms of information and advice to all members and gain them experiences and details that they may not know.

Yes, but I think that we must learn from others and teach them if we can so that we can get money and not just read publications until we get the return I wish success and success for all

Yes my dear they can't give us money in the form of reading skills but we give the reply then we earn money and it mean wo got teaching paid. Actually this form give us both opportunity money and knowledge.

My opinion is if you haven't learn one or two things before there is no how you will be able to teach others.and as we are teaching we are learning more.even if we are being paid for teaching I think indirectly we are earning for both teaching and learning.if you learn something good on this forum today you can as well use it to teach tomorrow

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You are very right friend, I generally think that both are good solutions because you not only have to learn but also teach the little that has been learned since we do not all have the same knowledge and it is something that helps the forum a lot.

We are utilized here to share some information in various territories particularly digital currency vai points or remarks it's more similar to showing one another and we get paid for helpful substance we carry in this way inspiring us to accomplish more.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are employ to pay for the teaching not learning but in the olden days they pay for but but even then teaching is more profitable than learning in this era we are no more payment for learning again.

• +2 1

Yes that's right 

Everything has a positive, you offer knowledge in this forum in exchange for giving you money, but that's okay there are a lot of things you don't know in some posts you can learn from

I believe that we can learn from this forum through the topics and posts made by the members, and also here we inform other members through our posts or our comments on some of the questions they ask

• +1 1

Teaching and learning process walks side by side. This is a combined and interlinked with each other. If one os teaching on the other hand he is learning too from his mates by their innovative ideas and approaches so big yes here we are for these both teaching as as learning process.