How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to avoid added to scam groups public/privately on telegram

Thank you for providing this information that will be very helpful to me. Without a doubt I will follow your advice and configure my teegram to avoid that they add me to these groups, it is something that happens to me quite often and honestly it is very unpleasant that they add you to a group without your consent I think it is very bad that they do that.

Dear friend, scammers are on every site.  Of course you have to act consciously.  There is more in the telegram.  So of course each step must be taken seriously.  Do not share any of your personal information with anyone.  Do not enter any fake site.  Use strong passwords.  Of course go through each step with awareness.

The truth is that today and how everything is happening we no longer know who to trust, the scammers always stalk us and sometimes we fall into their clutches without knowing it and when we realize it it is too late to me thank heaven they have not touched me yet My telegram group was recommended to me by a friend of years and I feel extremely calm

hello friend I want to tell you that thanks a lot for giving us information about getting avoid from the scammers on this forum your steps is very valuable we will apply these steps on our work I was the victim of scammers last time I remember you steps is very useful thanks alot again you are very beneficial please keep sharing and guiding us we are a beginner and we are very thankful to you

Many people  share there telegram  link and says that you will earn by investing  10$  and get 100$ people  are come in there under and they scammed in a way that we can't  imagine  that how much greedy are they can do anything  by doing  scam.but we protect ourselves  from such scam.

I do not need to do that for the long time because I am not been added to any of the groups and channels you are talking about but still you can find that the people do not do it if you are using the app for your personal use only.

Thank you so much for useful sharing.I did not experience any scammer till now because i choose persons or deal with persons consciously .Anyhow if any one suffer by scammer you gave better solution to them and me as well

Thanks for sharing with us how to avoid been added to public telegram group. There are lots of scammers now on telegram who will give you fake offers or promise to double your profits all are lies and don't trust them. 

Good morning my friend .. 🙋🙋your topic is really important and effective. We must all avoid scammers in all matters, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies. We have noticed an increase recently, especially on the Telegram application, so we can restrict the contacts we want and thus protect our money from theft🌺🌺

Good post and you share on the post that we can save from scammers and do not face this type of Chelange or problem here so I appreciate your post. 

Your topic will provide comfort to many people who are being disturbed by fraudsters because with this easy information we will be able to stay safe from the fraudsters.

• +1 1

In telegram its better to set everything in private because most scammers are very sketch they will direct message you sending Investment or Forex signal then ask for money they normally want you to send your money to there address so its better to hide your number picture and our personal Details indeed 

Thank you for this useful and valuable post that contains many important information and advice for all members. Indeed, we all have to be wary of fraudsters and scammers as well as of suspicious sites.

You might get added to some groups without your permission and you might not know that they ate scams. So the best thing to do would be to stay away from them especially if they are asking you to invest in their platform.

• +1 1

What a nice and useful post you've came up with,I've seriously learnt something from this content and I'm sure most of the members will also gain from it,and I think if we can follow this steps them we can minimize the chance of getting scammed

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and beneficial information as we know the telegram groups are full of scammers and I think telegram is a basic place of the scammers . And your post will be very helpful for all members to judge the scammers and they can avoid them after reading your post.

It is another way to reduce the risk of falling victim to scammers, I applied this method immediately after I read your topic, really, I can now get rid of the random groups that are added to it.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information, but as for me I do not use Telegram much in my daily life, so I am not exposed to such situations, but of course I only choose my contacts to add me to private groups and thus I guarantee that I will not be added to such groups. Fraudulent.

• +3 1

Your topic is good, my friend, and I hope that we are not exposed to fraud, especially when we are beginners. We need help and information about cryptocurrencies. I am glad I read your wonderful post.

I congratulate you, my friend, for this wonderful achievement in developing this detailed guide that helps us protect our business and our websites from hacking and theft ... I will work with your directions and advice and apply what you dictated to us in your useful post .. That is because the number of fraudsters and deceivers has become a lot today.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post, which limits the possibility of fraud on these sites and helps the novice to understand the mechanism of dealing that must be followed to protect himself from any harmful project on this platform.

Aligram is also a popular social media platform, the purpose of its creation is good, but some scammers are involved with hackers and scammers, reporting last week if there was work to be done but people may have been scammed before they reported and since we are so anonymous in Telegram, This is why this platform is not secure but you have mentioned really useful tips to avoid these scammers, thanks for sharing this topic.

Thank you very much for this useful advice, we may not fall into these processes as members, but junior members will fall into them, so it is important for them to know how to protect themselves from these people, and I will definitely do that as well.

In my personal opinion, we must stay away from unknown websites and unknown groups, and by that I think that we will stay away from fraudsters who are spreading in the world of encryption and the Internet in general, which will keep us safe

My friend, we must take some precautionary measures in order to stay away from counterfeit currencies, fraudulent groups and all the people who send us random mail by deleting and ignoring them. 

• +4 1