Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Bitcoin Will Never Reach 1 Million

Is any asics for btc still existing? I doubt they earn a lot of coins per month. I don't see any reason for increasing btc price in near future. Even 25000$ is too high price

yess 25000 usd is realy high price and up to 17500 usd very hard. Because 17500 usd is very strong resistance point.

I forgot to mention in the previous comment. All markets are unstable until the US election. Regardless of how independent they say, investors do not come to crypto money exchanges before the stock markets fall.

Возможно биткоин когда то то и достигнет цены в один миллион долларов,но это будет всего лишь памп,после чего он очень сильно обрушится.

• -4 1

That is really true. Everyone should talk by thinking about the reality and also do some analysis. It is not possible for Bitcoin to reach 1 million at this moment. Though you never know the future but in reality it is quite impossible.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, gloria10yqj said:

When global regulations support bitcoin, of course the demand for bitcoin will be high and the price will certainly rise. they will create another rally and will take advantage of the halving for that. Bitcoin will become rich people and they will have a lot of money in their accounts.

the halving is now gone and the price still not even over 20,000$, people should come to peace with the fact that 1 million is an insane price that bitcoin will never reach no matter who supports it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

No one can say with certainty that this will happen. But at the same time, it cannot be denied that this currency is gaining quite large momentum over the years, and who knows what will happen in ten years, perhaps some incredible event will occur that will contribute to the already large growth of bitcoin. Yes, a million is a very high value compared to the current price, but no one can be sure what will happen tomorrow.

Good luck and have a good day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my comment, support me with a like ❤️ please

Если вам понравился мой комментарий, поддержите меня лайком ❤️ пожалуйста

Well, in my own opinion Bitcoin will never reach 1 million by I will hope it will -) But I think it is more fairytale than reality -) 

• Useful or interesting 2

It may not reach a million but it can be approached because each time it is more difficult to extract it and that makes the price rise more and more. There will come a point where it will not be possible to extract more and it will be difficult to get btc, due to the shortage it may increase its value

I think that at some point if it will raise them, it is a ternology that revolutionizes everything and every time investors see it as a good asset to invest

Да,врятли он достигнет 1 миллиона $,ведь даже никто не ожидал,что он будет 10 тысяч $.Для криптовалюты,по моему мнению это будет через чур.Что же тогда будет со всем остальным,все обесценится?

everything is possible nobody knows what will happen as well as it can go so high it can go down but I hope it goes up this high!!

On 10/2/2020 at 3:17 PM, SergePhobia said:

In 2020, it will probably exceed $ 15,000. But achieving the goal of 1 trillion is not achievable .... it will take a while.

Of course in 2020 year ending bitcoin easily reach 15000$ dollars mark, because its predictable prices but I bitcoin I million dollar its little bit hard, because one million not a small amount I know in future any thing happens, but then also one million prices from my side its impossible to reach.

• +2 1

Я не согласен с такой идеей, потому что, если вы посмотрите на это, вы увидите, насколько бесполезна сумма денег, BTC может вырасти так сильно в один прекрасный день, но мы можем купить дом только на те деньги, которые нам нужны, чтобы создать немного более широкий обзор, нет ничего невозможного.

1 hour ago, sres said:

Bitcoin is more valuable than gold

If, of course, the capitalization will grow in two every year, then after 10 years it can and will cost 1 million, but I think it will be a long time before that, because I expect that its maximum price with a stable growth of capitalization will be around 70,000 in a couple of years.

• Useful or interesting 1

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

Well, it is a statement that may make sense, although as I say in this market anything can happen, although I think that Bitcoin is an international currency and its price will rise but I do not think it will reach 1 million.

For a long period, Bitcoin has been the currency with the most value and demand in the market, if it continues to rise, it could continue to increase its value, I do not think it will reach a million $ but it could have a value of 16k to 20K so that it can be profitable for miners

I never accustom the price of Bitcoin to a million dollars, but I hope so because in this case I will become a millionaire

• -1 1

14 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Of course in 2020 year ending bitcoin easily reach 15000$ dollars mark, because its predictable prices but I bitcoin I million dollar its little bit hard, because one million not a small amount I know in future any thing happens, but then also one million prices from my side its impossible to reach.

if we are talking price wise, i think with the amount of new investors coming into the market i could see 40k or even 50k happening, and also a reminder that most of the famous crypto figures who said bitcoin will reach more than 250k retracted their statements.

• +2 1

If we will think about this question is short terms about 1 year, then in is surely impossible, but in a 25 or 30 years it have changes to reach probably 100k dollars or more, but no-one can't predict it for sure, because it is not real 

On 7/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, saraanna396 said:

These are just fantasies, the price of bitcoin is mainly related to supply and demand, and with the limited availability of new currencies from bitcoin due to the Halving events, it is natural that these currencies become more rare and double their price.

Exactly, we can never predict how much it will go up or what its limits are, now it is clear that it should go up because as demand increases and the supply of BTC will be the same or less due to the halving because logically the price must rise, right now it is at less than half of its maximum ceiling so it is reaffirmed that it should increase